1. Hello Guest,

The Konoha Country Club is hosting its first Poetry Competition!
    The theme of the competition is "What does friendship mean to you?"

If you are interested in entering, please click here.

-- NarutoForums Staff
    Dismiss Notice

2. The second Alley Banner contest is finally here! Come check it out here for details
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

6. Give NF the love she deserves! Join the NF-chan drawing contest and draw NF as NF-chan now!
    Earn some prizes... and maybe hugs and kisses from the forum herself?!
    CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  7. [​IMG]

House of Uzumaki has a new banner contest! Please, check here for details and PM your vote.

Dismiss Notice

umm...Hello there! o.o

Discussion in 'Academy Registration' started by Jeff-kun, May 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeff-kun Member

So.. I'm not quite sure what I should write inside this post, but anyways~

Hello everyone! XD
    I am Jan from Germany (so, my nickname does NOT indicate that my real name is Jeff, it's just my favourite character in a certain game T_T ...Earthbound <3) and discovered this forum ~3-4 months ago, but somehow I only read and never thought of registrating, until now |D..
    I'm using plenty of smiles and pretty sure that many of my future posts will ooze with them, but I'm trying to write without xD And regarding my english, I'm deeply sorry if I make stupid mistakes because my brain likes to mix up English with German sometimes, I just can't stop it >0<;;;

Well.. Anime and Manga series I'm watching/reading recently are for example:
    Detective Conan (All-Time Favourite)
    Tsubasa Chronicle(Too bad clamp broke up with the contract =_= I wish to see the current chapters in colour and with Yuki Kajiura-Backgroundmusic)
    D.Gray-Man (dunno what to say about it, I like it xD)
    Bokurano (So creepy and wonderful at the same time)
    Bleach (Started reading when here in Germany there where already 8 volumes out.. My money qq)
    One Piece (All-Time Favourite like Detective Conan)
    Naruto (see above |D... I like Post-Time Skip A LOT more than Pre-Time Skip)
    Detective Loki (Ragnarok) (So funny sometimes <3)

And I'm a big, if not the biggest Fan of Yuki Kajiura! O_O This woman is so amazing and is doing so extremly inspiring and mesmerizing music~

So, what should I say more?
    - I want Pokemon Diamond, and so many here at NF have it already T__T
    - Kingdom Hearts 2 is LOVE <3
    - I'm playing Ragnarok Online and Guild Wars if I'm bored.
    - I love Monk, Primeval and Heroes o_o Hope that the latter one will come to Germany soon.
    - And... I should finish now, sometimes I just can't stop writing (or talking <3..)

So, I'm sure that It'll be a great time here on NF o.o
    Bye!

Tags:
  2. Fonster Mox Khe Tyūbi

What's up, Jeff? Welcome to the boards. I feel I should be trying out some of that manga up there, but have really only gone for the big 3, Naruto, Bleach and One Piece....

Enjoy the NF boards :)

3. Hope in my mind, in my head

4. Dark Spirit Chicken!

one piece fan? cool! :wink

5. Jeff-kun Member

Well, I'm a One Piece Fan since it aired some years ago here, so o.o

And regarding those series in my post~
    Detective Conan has just reached its... ~610th chapter, I think? It's really time-intense to start this manga now, and 80 percent of the manga consists of "fillers", the main-plot is driven quite slow, although it seems that the manga will end within the next ~10 volumes. o_o I read it since it was out here, so I somehow grew up with and could endure it xD

The other series have lesser "fillers", and moderate numbers of volumes <(oo<)

6. orange-kun yes, your majesty

servus!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.