• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Upgrade Issues

Kinjin

Divine Visionary
Global Moderator
The first one was fixed. The second point is, I think, wanted (because ordering causes load, which does not make sense here). And for third: I think it shows the rating, that was used most often (which makes more sense, then just the first rating, i guess).
Yes, that's what I meant. Can you add that feature back?
Pretty please? @Mbxx

yeah would be so nice to have previous functionality restored to the board.
also, why aren't spoilered images loaded anymore before opening the tag? honestly the most annoying thing i've ever witnessed.
give us a button to allow us to pre-load images please.

Mbxx

[b]test[/b]
Administrator
yeah would be so nice to have previous functionality restored to the board.
also, why aren't spoilered images loaded anymore before opening the tag? honestly the most annoying thing i've ever witnessed.
give us a button to allow us to pre-load images please.

I am not sure, what you mean -- hmm ? Image from external links are loaded if they exist ?

I am not sure, what you mean -- hmm ? Image from external links are loaded if they exist ?
you sure? any time i click open a spoiler and there's images inside they have to load in like the page was unaware they were there.

Spoiler:

and i won't be able to test it on my own posts cause i already have these images cached.
don't they have to load for you when you click open the spoiler or do you have some elite prototype 1tb/s line?
minor issue anyway

Thdyingbreed

So @Mbxx since your asking for donations I’m sure you have some progress updates for us right?

So could you provide some updates of the status of returning reputation bars/spirals, fixing the size of images in posts, returning lost ratings surely you must’ve made some progress right? :tchpepe

Mbxx

[b]test[/b]
Administrator
So @Mbxx since your asking for donations I’m sure you have some progress updates for us right?

So could you provide some updates of the status of returning reputation bars/spirals, fixing the size of images in posts, returning lost ratings surely you must’ve made some progress right? :tchpepe

It looks all fairly good, I think.

-- Reputation bars/spirals will be back.
-- "fixing the size of images in posts" -- that is wanted
-- lost ratings; i am not sure there is much point (its complicated)

Catamount

Uncaged
Please use Google Translate or any other option to understand what is being said. Said twice.
I do not want to click on it.
I want to close it.
Close = close.
Click = click.
I do not want to click on it. I want to close it. I see it every time opening the forum on mobile.
It is an announcement that consumes space and looks bad, I should be able to close it if I do not want to see it.

Also, you are welcome:

Top Bottom