1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Urahara's Ban Kai

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by Similac, May 22, 2005.

1. Similac

I know we don't know much about him besides his intelligence, but what would be your guesses at his Ban Kai? Or what would you like it to be?

Tags:
  2. RaitoRyuukashin

Forms an energy barrier he can control with his will

3. Norb

I think it's very hard to guess. As i've said somewhere else, not much is known about Urahara. We've seen his 1st release but not really much besides that. We know some info about him (reading from manga) but that still doesn't give us any idea about the capabilities of his soul cutter. Therefore i'm not venturing into guessing.

I want it to be whatever it is ._.

4. Itachi

hope we get to know alot about uruhara if ichigo makes it out of soul society alive :)

5. Hayate

Makes a river of blood and drowns his enemies!

Or not. . I really can't say :/ Could be a defensive or offensive move.

6. Itachi

he must be in line of Aizen in power >.< or? :/

7. Code

8. xseno

Well, while training Ichigo he used some kind of shield so probably his ban kai is a much more stronger version of it.

9. Nybarius

I got the impression that the shield he used during Ichigo's training was just some doo-dad he had lying around the store, not representative of his (ex) shinigami powers. Could be wrong, though.

10. Kalmah

11. Weavern

Given the shape of his soul cutter and the fact he was using similar types of attacks to ichigo in training it could be anything. Personally i think that his bankai might be able to manefest into others given his previous position thus making him a jack of all trades.

12. ElelloN

I think that it is something special. Like how Ichigo has a "small" Ban Kai, Urahara has an equal special Ban Kai.

13. Akamaru Mask

his ban kai is Jinta, Tessai and Ururu :amuse

14. Vegeta

Ah, I am wanting a whole arc with Urahara in it, he needs to be all "I R TEH PWNY!!" and I really wanna see what his Ban Kai is.

15. Shishou

Urahara was reintroduced story-wise, by Aizen at the end of this arc.

So there is no doubt Urahara will be playing a bigger role now, if not fighting alongside the others in Hollow World.

Then we will see his true power.

16. Franckie

I expect great things from Urahara but after seeing what Aizen has done I don't think Urahara's abilities are superior. His ban kai should be more impressive and deadly than everything we've seen so far but not as compact as that of Ichigo.

17. Shishou

Whenever Ichigo would mention Urahara taught him, whomever he was facing would be surprised/impressed/wierdfaced...

To me, that means Urahara was a great one, well known... Perhaps he was even the strongest captain.

18. RaZoR

can it be that,, Aizen and Urahara, enemies from the begining,, and because aizen is playing the fox role,, ,, he maybe got urahara out of the soulsociety,,[by trick of course]////
    and i think after seeing aizen's intentions,, urahara will be allowed to enter the soul society angain????

and by the way the rezon of getting urahara out of soul society,, is that aizen can't face urahara's power...

and maybe not... :)

19. Bergelmir

Urahara's Bankai is prolly something impressive, but I doubt Taito would make it plain and simple. Benihime's bankai might be something badass and complicated. Tho seeing as Taito has only shown us the blood sheild, it could be anything. Maybe blood gushes out and becomes a big ass lady who stomps on the opponent... ... ...yeah...

20. ProtoJoe

With the level of skill that Urahara has, it would be mandatory for him to have a uber bad bankai, can you really honestly see him with a shitty one?

21. Scorpio

Idk, you think its possible that Urahara's soul slayer can copy the techniques of other soul slayers? I didnt think much of it at the time, but when he was training Ichigo, Urahara used the same slash attack thing that Ichigo used that he later says is his soul slayers special abillity. Idk, maybe his Ban Kai is just a mirror of his opponents ban kai. Idk, this is just a wild theory though.

22. RaitoRyuukashin

23. Raistlin-sama

hmm... I don't know, but his bankai better be awesome as hell, considering all the respect, he is getting from other shinigami

24. Vile.47

His will probably simple and the likes, cause being flashy and all is not his style. Me thinks (for defensive)it is a *bloody*, red and skinny sword capable of making barriers around himself or others, or use that same ability to put the barrier around the opponent so he can't attack.(It's a 360 degree radius too) Then (for offensive)he can make his skinny sword thick in both length and breadth and go through the shield and hit him.

25. Nowater

I was browsing the forums and came across the thread and decided to put in my two cents, mainly because I relate to Urahara. :/

Anyway.

I was thinking back to how he uses blood for his techniques and such. And on the fact that when Chad asked him to train him, Urahara declined because his Bankai was something that could not be used to train someone.

Now, given his Shikai was a shield, it could mean that it's another form of a shield, making him invincible or something along those lines.

But think about this.

Blood. Bankai's are powerful. Can't be used to train someone.

One hit KO. Real Shinigami (Death God) power. Urahara uses all his energy, blood, etc... and offs both himself and his opponent.

I wouldn't want this to happen. But it's another possible Bankai solution for him.

BUT, above posts about copying other Bankai's and the lot also got me thinking of his Wiki quote about Benihime.

"Benihime's offensive ability fires crimson-colored energy blasts which is similar to a cero as Urahara was easily able to cancel out the blast by the Espada Yammy by striking it head-on with this attack."

Cero being the key word. That could mean that his Bankai is more powerful than a cero. Maybe something that could make him invincible and his normal attacks are risen to the level/and or beyond that of a Cero.

Or, his techniques cancel out attacks all together. He can always match someones strength to cancel theirs out.

That's my two cents. Think about it.

26. AbnormallyNormal

hmm i kinda like the suicide bomber bankai idea except how would he even develop such a technique to begin with? wouldnt he have to test it? that seems hard. and the technique-canceller is interesting but does that only apply to another shinigami? or would it work against arrancars as well? or vizards? quincys etc

27. Seon

i like the suicidal bankai idea too, and he could have used a portable gigai to test it haha lol

maybe his bankai ability is that he could suck the the blood out of his opponent through reiatsu or he could absorb the bankai of the opponent or whatever

28. Byakuya

Blood-flow control. :LOS

29. niyesuH

i want him to have different forms of bankai

30. 'REDHAIRED' SHANKS

now this is highly optimistic ... how can he have different forms of bankai ?? Bankai itself is a higher form of his Zampaktou ...

so there can be only one bankai .... i think you had Kuchiki Byakuya's bankai in mind when you posted this ......