1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

useless Tenten

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki Archives' started by Sasuke_Power, Oct 25, 2006.

1. Sasuke_Power

I know theres a bunch of you out there that think tenten is useless. Necause she lacks character, a story (at least a decent one), and Basically has like one major move, she is looked upon from a poll that ive done as the most useless character in the series.
    I am creating this thread to shed some light in tenten.
    Ok your job- Create a background story (doesnt have to be long) for tenten/ what moves u think she should have. And anything extra that u think would make her more interesting and bareable to watch on the series.
    remember it does have to be a whole page or anything.

Its not that I dont like tenten but she seriuosly needs more character discription

Tags:
  2. Vance

Tenten was a ninjas who everybody disliked. She cared for others, but they took advantage of her. So, she decided to get strong, but she eventually fell in love with Neji Hyuga, and her training ceased. She eventually got natural talents, and learned the following moves.

Dragon Weapon Slice [She has two scrolls in her hands, they turn into Kunai, and she spins around, slashing you like a piece of swiss cheese.]

Death Move [A plain move that allows her to negate all bloodline traits and allows her to freeze her opponent for three seconds. After that, she is exhausted for three minutes.]

Treece [Her bloodline trait [She can't be killed in combat. Her only way of dying is with a kunai to the juggler, anything else she is invincible to]

Hey man, hope you like it, I like your idea of making TenTen more famous. I hope this will make this thread bigger. Best of luck. [Don't take the Barney thing as an insult. It is just funny.]