1. img
    Come join the first ever Café Banner Contest!
    Deadline is September 17th at 11:59 PM EST.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Utlimate defense?

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by mystilirious, Oct 3, 2004.

1. mystilirious

I'm trying to find good information on Gaar'as defense..EVERY SINGLE ASPECT ..haha...I want to know the move he uses when he is pitted against Kimamaro...Its the bear-like looking shield...I wish to find information on that, and his other defenses, and Rashoumon (sp?), orochimaru's ultimate defense...
    Thanks...I've tried looking for Gaara's on NArutofan.com but I can't seem to find it.
    Thanks...
    P.S. IF you can, the name would be helpful, if you can't answer anything else.

Tags:
  2. metalanime

the shield is the shukaku ultimate shield or something, then there is the armor of sand and the regular sand guard, i dont know what rashoumon is, and i havent seen any defense from orochimaru other than regular stuff, like kawarimi

3. Kate Bishop

Rashoumon is the giant demon wall that Sakon and Ukon summon. Orochimaru uses this as well, against Naruto when Naruto uses his fourth Kyuubi tail, however Orochimaru simultaneously summons three of them.

Gaara's three techniques are:

Suna no Tate - Shield of Sand - The default defense that we've always seen him use that activates on its own.

Suna no Yoroi - Armor of Sand - Seen used to help combat Lee's Lotus attack. Looks almost like a type of Bunshin, the sand is directly over his body and it looks like he is made of sand for a moment.

Shukaku no Tate - Shield of Shukaku - Gaara's Saikou Zettai Bougyo (Supreme Absolute Defense), this is a small manifestation of the Shukaku Bijuu/Demon, the one he used against Kimimaro's spear attack.

4. Haruko

Yes that is correct. It is done by extracting the strongest minerals from the ground using his sand. This is all in the manga.