1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

uuhg, Pretty Face

Discussion in 'Akihabara Records' started by ValentineTheory, Jul 22, 2005.

1. ValentineTheory

Man, I just read 10 chapters of "Pretty Face".............how........weird. Has anyone else read this or even finished it? It's kinda not my thing but I still wanna know how it ends. Could someone give me a summary and the ending to it, i just don't think I can handle the strange factor in this one......:S

Tags:
  2. bearzerger

I have read up to the third or second to last chapter, because the final part isn't scanlated yet.

Spoiler: Summary A
    Still I can tell you how it ends Rina discovers that her "sister" is a he and Randoh convinces her that he had undertaken a sexchange. Threatening to disclose his secret Rina forces Randoh to pimp her. Then Yuna comes back and gets jealous when she comes upon Rina riding Randoh hard, it turns out she left home because she couldn't deal with her incestous feelings for her sister. No longer having any chance to hide it Randoh confesses his true identity. The doctor finally gives him his face back and from then on Randoh gets jiggy with both Rina and Yuna :)

Spoiler: Summary B
    Now for real, it stays weird right up to the end. Randoh tries his best to be a substitute for Yuna while covertly searching for her. He even manages to track down a place where she worked until recently, but Yuna eludes him. There are several funny sidestorys which fill the volumes, several stereotypical characters, like the bigbreasted girl who knows Randoh's secret and still loves him. Of course the chapters are filled with nice H-scenes and of course he -weird as he is- does try not to take advantage of all those times the girls around him are forced to get more or less naked. Ahh and Randoh kicks ass, mostly the doctors, because he forced him to use some or the other embarassing invention - some of them are really hilarious. Of course Yuna comes back at the end and discovers how Randoh posed as her and forbids him any further contact if she is not to tell Rina whar really happened. Randoh gets his face back and confesses to Rina. THis is as far as I am but I can assume that Yuna will relent soon and then Rina and Randoh will get together. I don't know though whether Randoh's family comes back or not.
    The series isn't half bad best read on a sunday, when you've got nothing better to do :)

3. ValentineTheory

ahhh, thanks. Heh, you almost had me there with the first summary! LOL, reps for that! Well......It wasn't TOO bad....but it didn't hold my interest as well as some other ones did...maybe Ill give it another chance. I get mine from directmanga and only goes up to ch50.

where do you get your pretty face downloads from? Direct manga only goes up to 37, so i can't finish it there, and i don't know how to use .rar files...

4. The Scenester

Just try not to doublepost please =\

Maybe you should look after better torrents and install ABC on your pc >.>

5. Captain Pimp

This manga almost made me cry :x

6. Blind Weasel Retired Staff

Flag:
    Mexico
    lolololol.. it's one of the funniest mangas i had the pleasure to read...

7. theshad

If you can use .zip files you can use .rar :huh

8. Parallax Retired Staff

Flag:
    Mexico
    Catdank Faction:
    I liked the series, I've read it all. Try to find it if you can.

9. Captain Pimp

The doctor is one of the best pervs I've ever seen in manga :lmao

Turn Randoh into a complete female? xD

10. Scorpio3.14

I just wish it wasn't canceled prematurely. I felt there was a lot more that could have been covered by the story and the ending seemed pretty rushed. Still was a great, funny manga though :p