1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice

3. Voting for the Contest Central Drawing Contest is live!
    Entries can be found here and the voting threads can be found here and here.
    Voting ends on Sunday, June the 30th!
    Dismiss Notice

4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

5. The KCC is hosting a Short Story Contest!
    Entries are due by July 9th at 2:30am UTC!
    Dismiss Notice

Uzumaki Naruto is the Yondaime Hokage

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by arvid, Sep 27, 2005.

1. arvid New Member

In my own opinion, naruto is the fourth hokage these are few reason that i make this statement:
    1)at the beginning of naruto 1st episode, there is not logic for the fourth hokege to bring an infant to the battle ground while battleing the nine-tail
    2)the sealing jutsu that the third used is same as the fourth
    3)in detail, the sealing style used by the 3rd and the 4th is the same
    4)while the 3rd battle with orochimaru, the sealing ghost hand go through 3rd stomach and make a seal mark after the seal; the mark is similiar to naruto seal mark for the nine tail.
    5)naruto have the same eye color and hair as the fourth

some how the fourth hokage manage to turn into a young infant or after the fourth died, the nine tail power make the fourth reborn.
    what do you think?

Tags:
  2. mgrace Guess Who's Back?!?!?!

Wow..... I never would have thought of that...... Arvid :modsmack

3. padisah Secksy Turkish

Other characters keep thinking in their minds "oh gosh, Naruto reminds me of the 4th" but I don't think it's him. They are just similar since it was the 4th who brought Naruto about.

4. Skoemie Sandaime Skoemie

Do you look like your parents? he's the 4th's son

5. gruevy Grammar Nazi

Wow. If ever a dead horse continued to be beaten. Some people even go a step further and say that Naruto is one of the fourth's *shadow clones* and that one day something will wear off and he'll become the fourth again. Naruto being the fourth is too lame to be true.

6. DeathIsComing Nobody loves me. awsome!

well, i always thought Naruto as being the 4th...but then again
    Spoiler:
    Tsunade's lil bro also looks llike Naruto

maybe before he died, the 4th sealed himself wthin naruto.

7. Kickmeister Member

In my own opinion, naruto is the fourth hokage these are few reason that i make this statement:
    1)at the beginning of naruto 1st episode, there is not logic for the fourth hokege to bring an infant to the battle ground while battleing the nine-tail

Maybe he intended to seal it into Naruto to start with..
    Spoiler:
    Plus, his nickname was the "Yellow Flash" so he might have teleported to where Naruto was and picked him up (a bit farfetched perhaps :p )

2)the sealing jutsu that the third used is same as the fourth

So?

3)in detail, the sealing style used by the 3rd and the 4th is the same

No idea where you are trying to go with this one..

4)while the 3rd battle with orochimaru, the sealing ghost hand go through 3rd stomach and make a seal mark after the seal; the mark is similiar to naruto seal mark for the nine tail.

Well, that's the kind of seal the person gets. And he might have changed the Jutsu so it would seal Kyuubi into Naruto instead of him though he would die

5)naruto have the same eye color and hair as the fourth

Genetics man.. Never thought of the chance that they might be bloodrelated?

some how the fourth hokage manage to turn into a young infant or after the fourth died, the nine tail power make the fourth reborn.
    what do you think?

Could be, but no

8. ShounenSuki Ruler of Penguins

Actually, the Fourth was late, perhaps because he needed to get Naruto ^^ And it is said that the Kyuubi was sealid inside a newly-born baby.
    Not completely. The Fourth used multiple seals to seal the Kyuubi. The only thing similar is that they both used the Death God seal.
    As I said above, the Fourth's sealing method differs from that of the Third.
    I have the same hair and eye colour as my queen, Beatrix of the Netherlands. Am I her? I have the same hair and eye colour as my mother and sisters. Am I one of them?

9. Kahve Luck o' the Irish

10. Tsukiyomi Crazy Cyborg Monkey

Not a manga reader are you? The Fourth has a technique called Hiraishin NO Jutsu which allows him to instantaneously teleport to anywhere he marks with a seal. He could have had Naruto on the other side of the planet, tore out the Kyuubi's soul and been at Naruto's side in an instant to seal it within him.

The Fourth invented that technique.

You don't know that, we haven't seen the 4th use the technique. The mere fact the Fourth looks like he used it from a distance makes it different. The Fourth is the moves inventor, its not that farfetched to think he could use it differently than the Third.

Same as above, the Fourth could have easily used the technique differently. And the Shinigami is a god, it can probably put that seal on without actually touching you.

I believe that is because Naruto is his son.

11. Shadow Current JAV Idol

Ah why cant the noobs ever use the search button..........:modsmack :guns SeARCH!!

This is goin to be NF's downfall.......one of these days we will be sick of them and then just go to narutotalk

12. TheVileOne Peace Loving-nin

Everything we've learned says Yondaime SACRIFICED himself to seal the Nine tails. Meaning he died performing the seal.

There is no evidence to suggest it reincarnated him as Naruto. Its ridiculous, stupid, and far-fetched. Not to mention a lame ass cop-out.

Plus Naruto and Yondaime are way too different in their personalities. I imagine Naruto's more impulsive behavior comes from his mother.

13. Kayo ?

We don't know but there must be a reason why he looks so damn much like the 4th

14. anbuepsilon New Member

Have they ever shown a picture of narutos mother im not sure...

15. overdrive - Powered by ATi -

dont think naruto is yondaime imo. they could be relatives but not the same person

16. anbuepsilon New Member

I see..........................................................

17. fukush Banned

Yondaime choosed to seal it into Naruto, since he is his son, he thought the people of konoha would see Naruto as a hero that carries the burden of the NineTails-demon for the sake of konoha, but the people didnt share hes and sandaime's opinion about Naruto... Instead they hated him and blamed him for the incident.

And I bet one million dollar that ANKO is his mother :amuse

18. King Speed ●?●

how the hell could naruto shrink like 2 feet!? anyway, naruto being the 4th hokage would completely kill the series, and i'd have to say that kishimoto would be a crack head.:nuts

19. Vingard1 New Member

But His Younger Brother...

Or His Dog Made Human...

20. King Speed ●?●

i think the only relation naruot has to the fourth is maybe his son, i mean i'm still a little iffy about it, but the similarities are striking

21. joker555 New Member

i think naruto is blood related to the 4th because he has the same hair and eyes.But just one thing i don't think naruto is the 4th because then why would naruto act like he does, the 4th does not act like that. I think naruto is a reincarnation of the forth. The reason why is because naruto wants to be a hokage so badly and he wants to be the best hokage, just like the 4th.:sandsib

22. TenshiOni Active Member

23. Shadow Current JAV Idol

Thank You for all the people that repped me

24. green tea96 Member

i think that naruto is yondaimes son because i dont think he'd seal a demon into any random baby. also the rasengan was yondaimes tecnique so it was only natural that naruto would be able to pick it up so quickly, plus they look alike

25. Scourge ^Baka

he was sealed with the death god seal, which only has 1 cost, your soul.

so it's pretty much a sure thing that the 4th is dead and gone, also Oro failed to summon him with Edo Tensen which would imply he wasn't mearly dead but held somwhere [like the death gods stomach]...but Saru could have stopped him i geuss.... oh well.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2005
  26. fukush Banned

Well... sandaime stops yondaime from being summoned by Orochimaru, atleast in the anime.

27. Kickmeister Member

28. I_shinobi Liv a life with no regrets

I think dAnii's do have a point.. cuz ankos personalities could remind of naruto's...

29. Jijjin Academy Student

Naruto is obviously blood related to the 4th. In my perspective, he's most likely the son of the 4th.

30. slashez Member

Yea, to me it seems somewhat obvious that he is naruto's father. First off, who better to carry on your legacy(that being the nine tail, the legacy being him saving the village from total disaster) than your son? Secondly, the reason Naruto doesnt know is either, no one in the village knows (just cause he was hokage doesnt mean he was a saint, he would have had a private life and probably had secrets). Or the select few who do know did not want to reveal it to naruto and the people, cause maybe they thought the pressure of trying to live up to his father's greatness might cause him to do some dumb dangerous stuff, might even make him bitter and potentially go evil, since hes got the fox in him, wouldnt be the best thing if he started lashing out. Those being on top of the whole resemblances that jiraiya points out much of the time.