1. NF staff is currently looking to add new advisors. We are pulling from all areas of the site. If you're interested, feel free to create a Staff Conference Room thread to discuss the details. Click here for more general info and discussion.
    Dismiss Notice

2. Ho ho ho! It is time to celebrate!

Christmas is coming, and we invite you to join the NFs Ho-Ho-Holidaze Event!

Dismiss Notice
  3. NF Game of the Year nominations have started. Stop by the Arcade.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

Uzumaki Naruto(-) v. Every Known Kage/Village Leader

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Kyu, Dec 6, 2018.

How does this 1v25 end?

1. The Kage win. Negative diff.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. The Kage win. Low diff.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. The Kage win. Mid diff.

11.1%
  4. The Kage win. High diff.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. The Kage win. Extreme diff.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Naruto wins. Negative diff.

33.3%
  7. Naruto wins. Low diff.

22.2%
  8. Naruto wins. Mid diff.

11.1%
  9. Naruto wins. High diff.

11.1%
  10. Naruto wins. Extreme diff.

11.1%
  1. Kyu ~ █▬█ █ ▀█▀ ~

Every Kage & village leader we've seen in action takes on the 7th Hokage. The Team is allowed 7 days to prep their best techniques & go over strategies. Everyone is at their peak during their reign as kage.

Distance: 20 meters
    Mindset: To kill opponent(s)
    Knowledge: Manga for Naruto, full for the Kage

Restrictions: Naruto's can't produce Kage Bunshin or Fox Avatars

• Hashirama
    • Tobirama
    • Hiruzen
    • Minato
    • Tsunade
    • Kakashi
    • Hanzo
    • Nagato
    • Konan
    • Orochimaru
    • 3rd Kazekage
    • Rasa
    • Gaara
    • A3
    • A4
    • Darui
    • Mu
    • Onoki
    • Kurotsuchi
    • Gengetsu
    • Yagura
    • Mei
    • Chojuro
    • Mifune

How much trouble do they all give the Nanadaime?

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
    Tags:
  2. Crow ♣️♥️

Is this Adult Naruto? And didn't they say that Naruto can take on like half the world in Boruto? Tbh, I think he could win this, but I'm not sure, the shadow clone restriction hurts my boy. And Muu can just go invis and wait till he's like half dead and Jinton GG. I'm 50/50, but if ya unban Shadow Clones I think Naruto takes it.

3. Hussain Well-Known Member

my belief is always number defeats courage. :blobblush

he will defeat them if he can use his clones. Otherwise, he will most likely lose. Especially with this 7 days of preparation. :catshrug

4. Hussain Well-Known Member

5. Kyu ~ █▬█ █ ▀█▀ ~

Wish I could switch 1v25 back to 1v24.:tomasulk

6. Sage light Well-Known Member

Naruto gets the dogshit beaten out of him.

7. King Itachi ^/_\^

There's no way Naruto is winning this fight when he's restricted, and I'd still argue that he loses when he's unrestricted. Some of these people shouldn't be underestimated, either... They're some of the strongest characters in history and a lot more influential than Kage we see in Boruto.

8. Crow ♣️♥️

Without restrictions, he definitely wins. And I'll debate that shit.

9. Kyu ~ █▬█ █ ▀█▀ ~

How would they go about tagging him tho? He can still fly, is faster by a shitton + has A1 Sensing/Auto dodging shenanigans.

10. Itachiisinvincible Well-Known Member

I don't think people understand how powerful a God Tier is. Even without KBs and Fox Avatars, Naruto was still so strong that his base Six Paths State could create a Lava Style: Rasen Shuriken big enough to cut the Divine Tree. That feat alone is greater than anything the Kage have accomplished, bar maybe Konan's 600 billion paper bombs, not that those matter considering Naruto can fly over them (and it would sabotage her own team).

The team's only chance here is Orochimaru with ET. And IIRC Hashirama was stronger than what Orochimaru could control. So there are few options for Orochimaru to go here in defeating Naruto, when his cap of control are Shinobi weaker than Hashirama (strongest that come to mind are Nagato and Edo Minato/Tobirama, who are in this battle anyway).

Maybe they can accomplish it with prep time, but who knows. 7 days isn't a lot to bridge an overwhelming gap.

11. Topace Master Caster Of The Sabaku Warlocks

Well only Tobi, Hashi, Gaara and Kurotsuchi are the only ones that would avoid getting blitz. The rest are fodder especially is he goes rsm

12. Mider T Oh Christmas T!

United States
    Naruto takes this but with a considerable amount of difficult. If he were allowed to produce Kage Bunshin it would be a fairly quick wrap.

13. MarF Bananas are the hardest currency

You could restrict Naruto's entire Ninjutsu arsenal and he would still blitz and one hit kill everyone here with basic taijutsu.

Were talking about a guy who is faster than one eyed Juubidara, who in turn casually blitzed SM Minato. Nobody here is reacting to him from such a low distance.

His physical strength is vastly superior to BM Naruto who bitchslapped 5 Bijuudamas and he's durable enough to facetank Kaguya's Vacuum God Palm Technique that destroyed Sasuke's Perfect Susanoo.

14. Buuhan ⋄ C I N D E R ⋄

So people debate that Sasukes basic chidori and shunshin let him take on the entire shinobi world, but Naruto can't replicate said feats. The prep will surely help them, but theres a cut off point where most of them can't even perceive his movements at all.

15. The_Conqueror Well-Known Member

Egypt, Switzerland, Sweden, Spain, Serbia, Russia, Portugal, Germany, France, Denmark, Croatia, Belgium, Uruguay, Peru, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Japan, Iran, Australia, Panama, Mexico, Costa Rica, Tunisia, Senegal, Nigeria, Morocco, Poland
    What can they really prep is the question ? He was able to tank an attack that split the moon
    They arenot tagging or hurting or taggging Naruto with conventional stuffs while he can tag them easily
    I think the power gap is so large that prep isnot gonna matter too much in outcome except keeping him at bay for sometime may be

16. WorldsStrongest Padoru

Canada
    Naruto is decimating

Just like Sasuke did in my thread. Their AoE and sheer offensive potency is ridiculous

A TBBFRS is negging basically every one of his opponents due to the sheer AoE

Especially considering hes blitzing them with it
    :blu

17. Omote Well-Known Member

He's faster than people that blitzed the fastest character on this team, has too much durability and AoE, ECT

Unless your favorite character is Sasuke all your characters are fodder to the main character right now :kanyeshrug

The sooner people accept that the sooner the NBD can move on

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
  18. King Ramirez Well-Known Member

Wait aren't we talking about six paths sage mode Naruto here?? Then why are people saying he gets beaten?
    These guys together can't even beat Toneri.

Naruto neg diffs, clones aren't needed neither is KA

19. Arles Celes The Psychologist

We've seen with the Momo fight that the other kages could give him trouble till he fused with Kinshiki...at which point he was so stronger than Naruto and Sasuke individually.

And though the Shin fight seemed to have PIS on its side it had shown that Naruto and Sasuke do not have some kind of immunity to anything a non god tier can throw at them. They can be hurt. And the "lol blitz" did not happen neither against Shin nor against unfused Momo...with whom the other kages could keep up. Same with Urashiki who despite being an Otsutsuki almost lost to gimped Gaara and Choujuro.

Sheer numbers when the chars are not nameless fodders DO matter.

Blitz is more often than not a plot device to hype a character but hardly ever is what ends the fight. KCM Naruto surpassed Ei in speed(who impressed Madara with it) but neither KCM Naruto nor BM Naruto came even close to beating Madara or Obito via blitz. RSM Naruto did blitz Kaguya just once and it did not help him win in any way. Nor do I see him as stronger than her just due to him pulling that out once.

So, I do not see Sasuke taking on every non god tier and winning and I do not see Naruto beating all those kages with the handicap he received here.

20. King1 Go Wild

Naruto blitz them no diff, his attacks are not on their level.

21. Kyu ~ █▬█ █ ▀█▀ ~

I doubt any of them working together will ever tag him significantly