1. chrolloseum
    Take your chances in The Chrolloseum!
    Opened September 29th through October 15th
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Uzumaki Naruto vs. Edward Elric

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome Archive' started by Paperclips, Jul 2, 2005.

1. Paperclips

this is a bit of a crossover, but i think that Ed would win. Even if he is bad at fighting Ninjas (for those of you that have read the FMA manga) he is still amazing, plus he's got alchemy on his side.....and that really cool sword-arm.

Manga Edward vs. Manga Naruto

Last edited: Jul 3, 2005
    Tags:
  2. lekki

Absolutely wrong thread, you should put this one in outskirts.
    Elric wins BTW

3. Paperclips

well, duh, Ed wins. but it would be an interesting fight.

really? this is still a vs. thing and it has naruto in it? i don't see what's wrong with it.

4. lekki

check out the outskirts battledome and you'll get it.

5. Freija

Edward wins...

pushing needles from the floor straight up on Naruto if he jumps he recreats and make a cage Alchemy gives him too much advantage

6. Paperclips

but naruto is a little fast for that. in that episode of FMA where ed makes the cage over the dude that stole that lady's purse, the guy hesitated because he was freaked out. and naruto has that frog-thingy too. and nine-tails.

7. Freija

ya but he can create a dam around a big fat hill so i think he can mangage to stop naruto and from there on just add som spikes to kill him..

8. Paperclips

yeah, but it would be VERY fun to watch. That should be an episode. Even though it has nothing to do with anything.

9. Gooba

Done and done.

Ed wins, Code made it clear that FMA people are just ridiculously fast, even compared to Jounin+. Alchemy>Ninjutsu as well.

10. Insipidipity

A gimp with a fake arm and leg vs. the container of the Kyubi. Fully dead Alchemist.

11. Ssj3_Goku

then he realizes he hit a kaga bunshinn and gets cracked by rasengan right after wards... Down goes ed.

12. Jeltz

Ed can dodge bullets so I think that he has the advantage in speed, and alchemy seems to me much more powerful than the jutsu that Naruto uses. He can create a wall to defend against rasengan or more likly just simply dodge it.

13. Uchiha 0bito

naruto wins because kyuubi is invencible

14. Ssj3_Goku

'Sorry but he would be to slow to realize it and it would be to late because he would think he allready had him in the cage. Dodge bullets ummm never seen that in FMA compared to FMA he looks slow compared to naruto expecially in episode 133...

Sorry but the clones/ Rasengan/ Frog summoning has Ed beat. its plain as daylight really. Naruto is going to be the Next Goku and their is nothing stoping him.

15. Code

Ed will be too slow to realize it? Ed is a genius compared to Naruto... And usually with FMA vs. ninjas, it's always they're too slow. You said compared to Naruto in 133. 133, it had flashy animation, very well animated and made speed appearant. FMA on the other hand, doesn't make a big deal with speed, but you'd think they'd be fast with facing someone like the machine gun alchemist that got absolutely owned... Manga also has additional stuff and we actually see him face ninjas. To the poster above, he didn't not do well against them, at first he was being tossed around a bit but in the end he was able to defeat them. The same ninjas that are too fast for even homunculi to react to. The fact is, Naruto makes a big deal about speed. While in FMA, well instead of just running around, they mostly show quick reactions(of course there is still displan of running speed).

Never seen dodging bullets in FMA?

here
    here

I was wondering how long it would take you to show up -Gooba

16. Ssj3_Goku

Genious corret but we seen what naruto can do against a genious now did we :)

i just dont see ED beating Naruto , naruto has alot backing him up and now in the manga he has a new rasengan and some special jutsu that well seems to be pretty bad ass and all if jiriyia is making a big deal about it.

17. Code

And then Ed can create whatever he wants at amazing speed... And he's an expert in close range combat...

You should take a look at the recent FMA fights...

18. Ssj3_Goku

^ well amazing speed i seen more amazing speed creating moves and all in naruto than i DID in FMA.

Close range combat hes good yea but still shadow clones, 2 versions of rasengan , Kyubii ( right their just says it all) , Summoning, he does not get tired as easy either.

plus those metal arm and leg would get torn off pretty fast if naruto went kyubii or something and when that happens ed cannot use his alchemy well he has to use the symbol then and that takes time to draw.

o plus 1800 POST!

19. sasukedecpt

Naruto because he use ninjutsu and shit.

20. NineG

i would say naruto
    with his kyuubi and another thing eleric can't swim so one push in the water now you know he's dead

21. Takuza

If Ed can dodge bullets, then Naruto is killed before he can blink. He Ed can't dodge bulltes, he is still is to fast to get hit by rasegaen, or let naruto summon. while so people say they can't say ed winning, I can't see naruto winning. Naruto is a weakling that gets lucky in a bunch of fights >.> .

22. sayam

I don't recall that ed couldn't swim or is it that just my memory are somewhere where I can't find it...

however Naruto can walk on water just that fact make naruto the winner, he's on par with jesus ffs. :p

23. Lord Yu

Ed would get dominated simply put naruto is to strong and too fast. I've seen FMA. Ed would get smacked around. P.S. whats with this thread and grammar? I can hardly read some of the replies.

24. Code

Ed can simply create a giant slab of stone and go over the water that way... or why not just make the water dissapear? and make something out of it...

I'm wondering if people that say they see no chance for Ed winning, are current with the FMA manga. (not sure if it'll matter a whole lot, you can make a god vs. itachi thread and people will still vote itachi...).

25. Insipidipity

You forget the principle of equivalence. He can only reshape/fix things, he can't change matter(because he doesn't know about atomic structure so he can't move subatomic particles :p ) Plus, he's NOT faster than a bullet. He's a normal person except he has alchemy instead of technology.

26. Code

He can use a substance then change it into something of the same substance. We know he can easily do something a doton user can do to whatever extent he wishes (as far as we know). He should also be able to do things suiton users can do whatever extent.

Well I'll direct you to the last post on page 1, I looked through the FMA manga and posted some of the pictures of dodging bullets.
    After this, you may now call me the Baron of Naruto Doujinshi

"Normal men" can match up to people like
    This one..there is one more.

Even Ed has no problem running across structures against gravity (as shown in an image below) nor jumping ontop of things 20 feet high with ease.

There's King Bradley with his right eye closed, he sliced a bullet shot at nearly point blank range... Yet he even said that he hates that he's old and that he can't keep up with someone like Linh in chapter 48(I think). Or Scar, there is Hawkeye who basically is supposed to be extremely accurate at shooting(look at name), shot Scar, Scar dodges, uses 2 guns and shoots a lot of bullets at a close range, Scar easily dodges and she says "too fast." Ed is also able to keep up with Scar.

(Also note the side effect of their clashing).
    Another example.

Look how fast he was able to dodge and climb up that pipe.

27. Lord Yu

I have looked at the evidence and I have retrieved a verdict. The verdict that ed is faster than Naruto. BS! sure ed is agile but not fast. he dodged bullets because of agility not sheer speed. Really look at those pics its not sheer speed its agility and dumb luck. I'm sorry but those pics prove nothing to me. Naruto dominates Ed in speed.

28. Insipidipity

You talk about King Bradley like he's human...and I seriously don't think she meant he was too fast for bullets, Im pretty sure she meant he was moving too fast for her to get a clear shot.

29. Code

Of which page was he moving too fast to get a clear shot? Also did you look at every one of those images?

Well we've easily seen the Homunculus outmatched many times. I know this topic is about Ed specifically but just to show you how even King Bradley can be outmatched by a human...

He said it himself, he won't be able to keep up with him.

And Ed and Al were able to defeat his body gaurds (who were the ninjas that showed great speed and agility) who he said they were prepared and he wasn't and that's he soft compared to them.

30. Ssj3_Goku

Naruto has kyubii nothing more. i dont see Ed demateralizing ( episode 62 of naruto) and have amazing speed aka 133 . he repels fire attacks, can walk or run anwhere he wants ( aka water, and what not) did i mention he has kyubii.. Seriously man right their just means Ed gets OWNED!