1. chrolloseum
    Take your chances in The Chrolloseum!
    Opened September 29th through October 15th
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Uzumaki Naruto vs. Uchiha Sasuke - Everything Naruto vs Sasuke goes here, beyatches.

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Kyuubi Naruto, May 27, 2005.

1. Kyuubi Naruto

(Sorry for invading your post, Kyuubi Naruto)

This is the thread for discussing and debating all Naruto vs. Sasuke matters. The rooftop fight, the Gorge/Valley of the end fight, who's the better shinobi, etc. All duplicate threads will be landfilled/recycled.

Cheers,
    Your friendly neighbourhood Naruto and Sasuke-loving mod, occa

==================================================

Looking around the forums, I see great threads getting trashed because people keep ending up talking about Naruto vs Sasuke related issues. Everything always ends up talking about them somehow so I thought it would be a good idea to make a thread about it. This thread will talk about ALL Naruto vs Sasuke issues. I tried to make a thread about one point on Naruto vs Sasuke and they trashed it because little did I know there was one 3 pages over. Im sure you all have seen it right? Well anyway let me start on something.

In the Valley of the End, when Naruto's arm wasnt moving. Me and Cool2not were talking about this in another thread and I decided to carry this over as a good starter. What exactly made Naruto's arm not move at all? I said it was the chakra pouring through him but he said it was the fact Naruto hit the mountain discuss.

PS: If this is a good idea then can a mod sticky this thread? It would save lots of space. And as we know, every thread somehow ends up on this also. :laugh

Tags:
  2. mangekyuo_itachi

i fink dis is how it ends, naruto kills sasuke and sakura fucks naruto

3. naruto27

it was the chakra. sauske pretty much confirmed it when he said that power of yours comes with a risk too.

naruto can not kill sauske cause he told sakura he would bring her back alive so really no matter what he can't kill sauske.but then naruto wouldn't kill him anyway.

4. Brooke

Umm the fact is that his arm was messed up because of the Chakra,it is even stated that Naruto is to small a container for the full Kyuubi chakra.It was the fact that his body could not handle the massive chakra.

5. Cut Thru Me

Great idea.
    I have always thought it was because of the massive chakra flow.

6. Kyuubi Naruto

Umm yeah Naruto27. I think that also. I also think the reason why he lost is that he was using to much chakra in his body, to much of it was pumping through imo. I mean, what else could have injured Naruto that much? Not a 50 feet throw. Kyuubi does heal however and also remember in the Forest of Death? Naruto was thrown but I didnt see any misuage in his arm.

Naruto's body isnt that large. I think at the end of the series he will only harness 5% at most of Kyuubi's chakra because well his body isnt big at all. There's just no way that Naruto can harness that much amount of chakra (100%) when his body is that small compared to the behemoth that Kyuubi is.

7. BattousaiMS

I would say it's from to much Kyuubi chiakara useage. I mean if you look at aftermath of the battle when he is brought the the hospital you see Naruto wraped like a mummy and if you remember what Jiraiya said about Chikara : "Too much chiakara would result to burn yourself" = body burns. So that would conclude that aspect.

8. Cut Thru Me

In my oppinion it's just a matter of letting the chakra flow, and getting used to the massive amount. Of course it's gonna hurt his body, but at some point he will get used to it.

I also think the new jutsu of his, has something to do with it :amuse

9. Ssj3_Goku

dude bad language but good idea :thumbs Yes i am a pervert :cool

10. naruto27

i think naruto has the potential to control all of the fox's chakra. that is why in my eyes at least kishomoto had him learn the kage bushin. if you look at the kimmaro fight there were a thosand clones and they were all kyuubified and busting with what seemed like unified chakra. all naruto has to do is keep dividing and the kage bushin will work as sort of a circuit breaker thereby allowing him to use more and more kyuubi chakra. just a theory though

11. hokage0027

I think it was the combined effect of the fall and the over-usage of Kyuubi's chakra. When he started pouring out the Kyuubi's chakra, all his body organs were probably getting affected and worn down over time. The fall and the collision against the mountain-side probably increased the strain put on his left arm and it sort of went immobile due to all the stress on it.

He did not regenerate maybe cause too much chakra was being used up in the fight, leaving very little for healing naruto's body. Chakra outflow>rate of healing.

12. Kyuubi Naruto

I just dont see how 1 fall can effect someone like Naruto like that.

13. Kiyohiko

Oh, I just thought he couldn't move his arm because he got hit too hard there... lol. But looks like I wasn't paying enough attention.

14. hokage0027

Its not impossible. People get more injured when they are unexpectedly hit. A low power sneak shot has a lot of effect, because the one receiving the attack isn't ready. When KN2 Naruto charged towards Sasuke, he was sure he would land a shattering blow. Instead he got pushed back and hit the foot of the statue. He didn't expect that.

15. Nighthawk

Naruto is stronger but he let Sasuke swim away on purpose. He knew Sasuke was serious so there was no point in forcing him to go back, that's why he faked his defeat. The way he "woke up" later proves that. Even Kakashi noticed since his reply was ".....".

16. Kahlua2606

In response to people who have said that Sasuke will whoop Naruto in the post time skip thread, I have one thing to say: you are crazy.

Let's look at Sasuke:

He was barely more powerful than Naruto, but obviously didn't have the 'killer instinct' as much as he claimed he did, cause he didn't kill Naruto when he had the chance.

He now is in the possession of Oro... Oro was weaker than Itachi (by his own comment), and Oro will not allow Sasuke to get stronger than he is, and probably not stronger than Kabuto, but who knows. Jiraiya, who made Itachi and Kisame run away (for whatever reason) trained Naruto for 2.5 years. Jiraiya was willing to let Naruto get stronger than him (ps Naruto has the Kyuubi), while Oro wants to keep Sasuke under his thumb.

Sasuke wants to advance. Oro doesn't want him to.

Jiraiya wants Naruto to become as strong as possible, because he wants Naruto to be able to hold his own against the Akatuki.

In a versus fight, it will be close, then Naruto will show his real power and destroy Sasuke...thereby showing Sasuke that true power is found through the need to save your friends....same thing that Gaara discovered that changed him.

17. occasionalutopia

I friggin' give up (>=___=)^ Threads like this one do pop up all the time, and every 1 in 10 threads somehow derails into Naruto vs. Sasuke as well. Moved to HoU and stickied. Everything else similar gets trashed, older threads I eventually find will get locked.

Have at it, you salivating persistent Narutard fanboys and girls, you :love

18. morino ibiki

sasuke kills naruto then he repents and becomes hokage and he marries sakura

19. lwong81

sasuke no cares about hokage, probably won't care enough to marry sakura also.

20. Kyuubi Naruto

Well yeah its about time lol.

What do you guys think their stats will be at the end of the series? I have a feeling that right now in part 2 its like.

Naruto:

Ninjutsu: 4.5
    Taijutsu: 3.5
    Genjutsu: 3
    Intelligence: 3
    Strength: 4
    Speed: 4
    Stamina:5
    Seals:I dont know......could be from a 3-5 knowing Jiraiya

Sasuke:

Ninjutsu: 4.5
    Taijutsu: 3.5-4
    Genjutsu: 4
    Intelligence: 3.5
    Strength: 3.5
    Speed: 4
    Stamina:I dont know but i know it wont be a 4 so im sayng 3.5
    Seals:I dont know......could be from a 3-5 knowing Oro

21. uzumakinaruto-kun

rather naruto kills sasuke and naruto becomes hokage and marries sakura. lol

22. kaze_kun

well, sasuke will not die, naruto will not fuck with sakura but probably sasuke will became as strong as naruto, in other words the creator of naruto will make that naruto surpasses sasuke, lets hope that sasuke comes back :)

23. UzumakiNarutoKyuubi

the only reason sasuke won was becuz Naruto held bak becuz of sakura and the Kyuubi's chakra probably wears down naruto and his body cant take it

had to get that off my chest

24. Gun_GreyXR5

I got to dis-agree with alot of this. (prolly my first post too XD) Anyway first of all you cant compare Naruto and Sasuke that easily. Naruto has the ability to gather some of Kyubi chakara and also to max out himself with as much as he can. Sasuke has the cursed seal lvl 1 and 2 and not to mension that 3rd sharingan thing. All of that together can change the stats of both alot.
    Cmon naruto is a definate 2 in speed while sasuke is prolly a 4 when they in normal mode.. Now naruto is my fav character but im just stating that facts. Naruto = slow MOFO!!

25. uzumakinaruto-kun

yeah whats up with that... without kyuubi, naruto is a slowaarse tard...

26. Kyuubi Naruto

Sadly im going to have to show you why you are wrong on that.

Uzumaki Naruto
    Pre-chuunin exam->Post-chuunin exam(14.5->18.5 = +4)
    Ninjutsu: 2 -> 3
    Taijutsu: 1.5 -> 2
    Genjutsu: 1 -> 1
    Knowledge: 1 -> 1.5
    Strength: 2 -> 3
    Speed: 2 -> 3
    Stamina: 4 -> 4
    Seal: 1 -> 1
    Improvements: Nin/Speed/Strength=+1, Tai/Knowledge = +0.5

Uchiha Sasuke
    Pre-chuunin exam->Post-chuunin exam(18.5->22.5 = +4)
    Ninjutsu: 2.5 -> 3.5
    Taijutsu: 2.5 -> 2.5
    Genjutsu: 1.5 -> 1.5
    Knowledge: 2 -> 2.5
    Strength: 2 -> 3
    Speed: 3 -> 3.5
    Stamina: 2 -> 3
    Seal: 3 -> 3
    Improvements: Ninjutsu/Strength/Stamina = +1, Knowledge/Speed = +0.5

Those were the stats of Naruto and Sasuke at the end of the Rescue Sasuke arc. Back then Naruto was already a 3 while Sasuke was a 3.5 Naruto had a bigger jump. The stats are without the Kyuubi and Sharingan. That was confirmed by Databook 1.

The Kyuubi CANNOT max Naruto out as far as he can go. Eventually he will have too much chakra and then the end result of the Valley of the End will occur again. He cant take that much. Without the Kyuubi chakra he isnt weak at all. In his numerous fights hes proved he is strong without it. More importantly, in part 2 he is excellent and now he can tap into the Kyuubi chakra at will. Even without it he is an excellent shinobi. His speed is good so I think he will be on par with Sasuke in it.

Sharingan can increase his Genjutsu, Ninjutsu, and Taijutsu. That is why his are high leveled. They need room to grow you know? They arent uber powerful. Just great at it. Taijutsu skill is great but even if the Sharingan is good in it doesnt mean Sasuke will be. I see his Taijutsu being on par with Naruto's now that Naruto's is good.

Now, Naruto is my favorite character and IM stating the facts. Kishimoto also agrees :).

27. Gun_GreyXR5

Sigh... fine if you say so but i still think right before the fight with Sasuke and Gaara, his speed went to way new hights after training with Kakashi. And that was his own speed prolly on par with lee without the weights. Also Naruto never really fought back much ontil the last part when hes serious about taking sasuke back and tapped into kyubi's ckakara so we dont even know if naruto could keep up with sasuke movements on his own. To tell the truth from that fight i dont think ive seen sasuke try moving that fast again as when hes was circling Gaara in the tournament so im wondering if he forgot how to move fast -_-

Can someone show me a manga chapter where naruto actually moved pretty fast in his normal form? Cause im not sure where the naruto maker himself came up with those damn stats.

28. Kyuubi Naruto

Its from the Official Character Databook. Heres another page from it showing Team 7 and the Sand siblings.

Page 64 by TOWNL

29. Gun_GreyXR5

Yeah i know what u meant. Im just saying those stats even tho they may be official just dont sound 100% get what im saying? Based on what ive seen it feels like there should be a major gap between naruto and sasuke in speed from the chuunin tournament to sasuke vs naruto fight. Without there boosts i mean (eg Cursed seal & Kyuubi) P.S. Did i even spell half of those things right?

30. Kyuubi Naruto

Yeah you did, I dont think so. That Naruto vs Sasuke fight wasnt really like they portrayed it in the anime. In the manga they looked faster. Its just how they presented it really.