1. The first My Hero Academia Banner Contest is here! We are pleased to invite you to participate.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest,

The Konoha Country Club is hosting its first Poetry Competition!
    The theme of the competition is "What does friendship mean to you?"

If you are interested in entering, please click here.

-- NarutoForums Staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

6. Give NF the love she deserves! Join the NF-chan drawing contest and draw NF as NF-chan now!
    Earn some prizes... and maybe hugs and kisses from the forum herself?!
    CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  7. [​IMG]

House of Uzumaki has a new banner contest! Please, check here for details and PM your vote.

Dismiss Notice

Valley of the end statues

Discussion in 'Konoha TV' started by Tales-, May 28, 2007.

1. Tales- Yellow Flash

Just to be sure, because i have always thought this....

The two statues at the valley of the end are of the first and second hokage yes?

A guy i know was trying to convince me the other day that one of the statues was of the second, and the other of the ominous Uchiha Madara (the reason for which i will not go into here, since its spoiler/theory).

I was just thinking, im sure those statues are of shoudaime (spelling?) and nidaime...and! one of them (that would then be the first), could indeed be the priorly named uchiha badass.

Thus we would both be right.

Ofcourse this would maybe give rise to questions such as "well why didnt he fuck the sandaime up using his ub3rh4x mangekyo during their fight then? :O" and "why didnt he use fire or genjutsu instead of his earth growing weirdness?"

well, i couldnt say, maybe it has yet be revealed.

But alas, you can atleast help me rule one thing out, are those statues or are they not of the first and second?

Tags:
  2. Hyperactivity Member

i watched that episode today and kakashi said its the statues of the two people who made konoha what it is ''today'' so i guess it is the 1st and 2nd.

-
    but i could be wrong because im not the most 'informative fan'

3. Lord Jure Just another guy

One of statues is Shodaime. But the other one doesn't look like Nidaime. It must be someone else.

4. I think those statues are Shodai and Uchiha Madara..:oh

5. Hyperactivity Member

this proves that i have bad memory even when i just watched the episode where kakashi says something about them :nuts trying to remember which episode it was where he says it so i can figure it out ;p

6. Fojos Lick

It's the first Hokage and the one with longer hair is most likely Madara. The 1st and 2nd hokages weren't enemies.

7. Shiron BOING!!!

We know that one of the statues is of the Shodai Hokage. However, we don't know who the other statue could be; it could be Nidaime, it could be this Uchiha Madara person, it could be the Akatsuki Leader, or it could be someone else. We just don't know who the other statue is supposed to be right now, and thus all of the theories about it like that Uchiha Madara one.

8. neo-dragon Active Member

I can't remember, is there actually a reason to believe that one of the statues is Uchiha Madara, or is it just one of those random fan theories based on nothing, like Kabuto is the Akatsuki leader or something? :huh

9. Taxman Rail Tracer Supporting Staff

^it's a theory based on what we know about shodai's "other" ability *which hasn't been discussed in the anime so that would be a spoiler if I went into detail about it* and how it complements Uchiha Madara's ability *which is described by Kyuubi in the same scene with sasuke from the first 10 minutes of ep 1*

Also how it was stated in Sasuke's flashback with Itachi that the Uchiha developed the police system while shodai developed the ANBU which would go along with Kakashi's statement of how they built Konoha into what it was today.

The other statue just doesn't look like Nidaime from what we saw of him from the hokage fight so when that small detail of Uchiha Madara was given, everyone jumped on that possibility.

Nidaime was also made hokage a bit after Shodai *they were brothers btw* and it just didn't seem that Kakashi's statement was about a battle between hokages or brothers, but a battle between two people with differing view points on how Konoha should be run *ie ANBU and uchiha police

so the theory isn't based on nothing...but until we actually see Uchiha Madara or we are told more about that fight between shodai and the other person, we won't know who that statue actually is.

10. Space Jam Shichibukai

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2007
  11. azn7136 ~W-[Kami]-W~

What was strange when I noted the pictures is that of course the straight long haird one was the 1st Hokage. The second statue caught my eye. Remeber when Sasuke activated the Curse Seal lvl 2 and his hair grew up really long and everything. When the happened, hsi hair looked shockingling like the statue. It's possible it could be Madara because I have heard some theories online, in which I won't tell which would be spolierish, but it is strange...

12. Elyon CP9 Liason

A theory older than the statues themselves.

You seem a bit misinformed. The other statue is unnamed, but the most popular theory (for some unfathomable reason) is that it is Uchiha Madara. Why? Because Uchiha fanboys lock onto a single name and instantly make an entire life for him before the guy is ever even mentioned again. He was mentioned once, just a single sentence, and then never even hinted at again. Then the Tengu theory and everything just went to hell...

The Shodai couldn't be an Uchiha, otherwise Tsunade and Nawaki would've been Uchiha too.

The second statue isn't the Nidaime because as far as we know, the two never fought. The Valley was the end of a friendship, like Naruto and Sasuke's, so the only real conclusion we can positively draw is that the Valley was made when the Shodai fought a friend.

13. Akatsuki_Naruto Copy Ninja

I am hoping it is Uchiha Marda because that would b cool

14. Spencer_Gator Pain is a god.

I think it is Shodai and Madara...just like many others

15. herdrocks watch your back

if you believe that one guy its madara but nobody knows for sure

16. Na- When in doubt, Whip it out

Well... This is just theories in discussion; alas I do not believe it's Uchiha Madara, nor the AL.
    Why? My first conclusion comes to the statement by the Kyuubi, Shippuuden EP 1; "Eyes with such power, and Chakra more evil than my own".
    Shodai was a genious ninja, and he would have felt Madara's evil chakra in a split second. And even though odd friendships have a way of appearing, I dont see this happening.
    2.ndly we (so far) dont know where the Uchiha came from, nor how they got the Sharingan, more than it's an alternate Byakugan. And to draw any conclusions here i'd need to know how long exactly the Hyuuga has been around.
    3.rdly, what makes people think that a guy with Chakra more sinister (Read; Evil) than the Kyuubi himself, would build up an Police Department?
    For all we know, Madara could have appeared even before Shodaime, although this is highly unlikely.
    Meanwhile theoris floats around that this could be the AL, And that the AL would be Yondaime, it does not add up, because everyone can clearly see that's not Yondaime on the statue. Neither do i believe that the AL would have been affiliated with the 1.st because keep in mind that the AL is decently young and it was atleast an 60 years ago since the Shodaime was Hokage. Saru became hokage at teens, and well, side for his switch with yondaime, was Hokage untill his late 60 early 70's(??).

Meanwhile i dont really have an theory as of who this might be, because i find it silly building theories on nothing.

17. Catterix is a super awesome

We're naming characters who I don't think have even entered the anime storyline yet.

Its really Osaka from Azumanga. She's wearing a cloak!! :yell

18. hgfdsahjkl hisoka from HxH is the best

kakashi said that naruto and sauske has the same fate as those two
    so i think that the statues are for two friends who fought each other and one of them might be a Uchiha like sauske

19. Hidden leaf OMG look at this bathhouse

I heard that one was of the first Hokage and that the one on The Sound sode they don't know who that is

20. Delta Shell The Pose of Love, people..

Uchiha Madara has been mentioned, or did you mean someone else?

21. adil VC/IX

@ Na- we do know where the Uchiha's came from, Kakashi said that the sharingan derived from the Hyuuga clan

22. Na- When in doubt, Whip it out

Yeah, I said that in my post aswell. Duh. That has nothing to do with the origins of the Uchiha clan itself, only the Sharingan eye. And yes, they can be related, but just aswell not be related.