1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Valley of The End

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Futagokage, Sep 26, 2006.

1. Futagokage Runaway Kage

After reading the manga again, i was thinking, Who is this guy? because his hairstyle looks like an Uchiha to me, I do not want to create any theory (yet) so what do you think:

I refer to the statue on the left side.

Opinions, It loks like or I am abusing of my Imagination?

Tags:
  2. Leanne Active Member

the naruto fanartsection

Read here. Some interesting stuff about the VoTE statue.
    A quote:

3. Cardboard Jewsuke Draffut

THere are more theories on this then you can wave your penis at. Hopefully we will find out before the series is over.

4. Futagokage Runaway Kage

Yes but i think one on the funniest think to do is speculate, if you just wait for the results, you are wasting half the fun.

Thanks leanne for the link !!!

5. Hagen You're gonna hear me roar

He's the AL! Just check out the spikey hair.

6. The Pink Ninja Infamous Cocksucker

I'm pretty sure it's the AL.

If the AL is an Uchiha I'm gonna be sick.

If the Al or the guy at the VoTE is Madara I'm gonna be sick.

Itachi and the Kyuubi talk about him as being Legendary... Legendary is not 90 freeaking years ago. That's barely three generations.

7. Naruto_Rasengan Banned

/agree

Although there is the possibility that it could be a Kage of another country, seeing as the VotE is the country border and all.

8. The Pink Ninja Infamous Cocksucker

No, I think it was another Leaf country/Konoha guy. They were deciding who would rule the Village and decide it's fate and future.

I forget what makes me think that though but storywise it's nicer.

9. Naruto_Rasengan Banned

True, it would make more sense and fit in with the plot. Kakashi seemed to have known what happened between the two, he stated that the two men fought over something either unknown or yet to be reveled and that Naruto and Sasuke's lives are remarkably like the Shodaime Hokage and the unknown man.

So i guess you're right, both man being of the fire country/Konoha does make a lot more sense plot wise. :tem

10. Sarutobi Asuma inactive Asutard

Lol his hair looks just like Sasuke's when he does CS2.

11. Futagokage Runaway Kage

Well, at least I am not the only one

If the Al or the guy at the VoTE is Madara I'm gonna be sick.

Yes, but the Uchiha clan was a Konoha famous clan, as they put, Konoha has at most 100-130 years old (more or less), so I do not think that Madara is that legendary.

12. Crowe inactive - most of the time

The Legendary Sannin? Yondaime? Sandaime? -__-

13. Jonas Banned

I believe it's Uchiha Madara.
    Hell, I even made a fanart with that guy being Uchiha Madara. Therefore, I hope I am right.

14. The Fourth Hokage Shinobi Perfection

....Iunno...never seen an Uchiha with hair like that

15. DeepThought I See What You Did There...

Most speculation points to Uchiha Madara. Some people like to say it's the AL. Some people say that all three are the same person.

Whatever, read and find out. My evolving musings involve:
    - Jinchuuriki are explained by villages search for power by controling Biiju.
    - Uchiha can "supress" or control Biiiju and so could the First
    - First wished to build the village and prosper
    - Madara wished to build the village and conquer
    - They fight and part ways. (don't know exactly how this effects the Uchiha clan as a police force)
    - If Konoha never had a jinchuriki (before Naruto), it reflects the First's reluctance to their use.
    - If AL is Madara, it explains his collecting the Bijuu to conquer the world or whatever.

I believe these are plausuble theories I have come up with using the facts at hand. But I'm willing to change my mind.

16. fflegendaryhero He Who Must Be Legendary

Hmmmmm...I remember there was something I think about it being the First and Second Hokage...but I could be wrong haven't watched the fight for a while...

*goes to watch Naruto vs Sasuke fight*

17. Tyrannos Living a Life

Na, the Nidame looks much different.

What we definitely know for sure is from what Kakashi said about the Valley. That second person definitely was a rival of the Shodai, like how Sasuke has with Naruto. And eventually they founded Konoha afterwards, with the Shodai being the first Hokage because he had the powers to surpress the Bijuu.

But I think people believe it is Madara because of what Itachi said of the "Third Magkeyou Sharingan" user, the resemblance to Sasuke, and from what the Kyuubi said. And it makes sence with Kishimoto, since he starts off at a small hint then build up slowly from there on out.

18. anime4life Member

19. Ofkinheimer Active Member

Lol, i agree that it is fun to speculate, but i think what other posters were referring to is that all the fun has been drained out of this particular topic. :p

That topic and anyone of these:

Tobi = Obito
    AL = Yondiame
    Yodiame = Naruto's Papi
    Sasake = Madara's spawn (for lack of a better word)

and any thread that involves the Sannin being greater than each other.

20. Mugiwara Imagine

Why have I always thought that its Sho and Nidaime? I've never confirmed nor have I been sure of it... Just the first thing which hit my mind :p

21. Naruko Supporting Staff

I'm with you that I think it was Uchiha Madara there and that he and Shodai were rivals.

What I've always pondered about that scenario is ok lets say Madara has sharingan and we know sharingan can suppress bijuu chakra - it can be used to put a leash on 'em just as the shodai had skills to do the same (aka. Yamato's KWGOD).
    Now we also hear remarks of Akatsuki having 'sharingan' and making note of when Orochimaru gains a sharingan as well, as if it's some very special key, vs just any old bloodline. Let's say Akatsuki is collecting bijuu and like Chiyo surmises, plan to use those collect bijuu to make new bijuu/turn themselves into jinchuuriki. Some have said oh yes but you need to seal the bijuu into an infant BUT what if having the ability to suppress a naughty bijuu when its acting up can bypass that necessity. So each Akatsuki gets to siphon out their share of the bijuu power and they have sharingan (Itachi) to crack the whip until the bijuu chakra is 'trained' to work with it's new master. Now Orochimaru wouldn't want to pass up such a sweet power deal but if he feels he can use Sasuke's sharingan for this reason should he choose to pursue it, he happily traipses away from Akatsuki for now to do his own thing, being Orochimaru he is confident he can get back in on the action if he chooses to.

In the case of VotE we see the first instance of a sharingan user trying to control a bijuu and bend its power to their will. Perhaps they were overly destructive with it. Making war where it wasn't needed. Shodai takes 'em to task, says you might have the means to control the beast but your ends are Wrong /fight on. For all we know, the Shodai's method of suppression (which seems a *lot* less innate than a sharingans...its more like a developed jutsu) was made specifically to counteract the bijuu that Madara refuses to suppress.

In the end SHodai says Dude your way is *so* wrong, they fight, Shodai's will prevails and Madara and the bijuu are shut down. Konoha is built (perhaps to replace a prior ninja village destroyed in these events) to commemorate the new change of direction (since we know Shodai and his successors have fought for peace). And other Uchiha's who also felt their clan genius was on a destructive path decide to dedicate their skills to policing naughty ninja (particularly as we know you need sharingan to deal with sharingan especially) so such an event doesn't come to pass again. Regular meetings in the clan secret place are like familiar AA meetings except theyre BA (bijuu anonymous) to remind themselves how with great power comes great responsbility (thankyou spidey). Eventually Itachi learns all this but while he's a prodigy he's still a snot nosed lil kid with a 'gimme' mentality and is disgusted by all this and when AL approaches him and says we have a group of folks with special abilities for doing this thing, and yours is the last we need to complete it, lets get going...he does. And here we are.

Anyway, it's an idea:)

22. Hagen You're gonna hear me roar

He doesnt look like a Uchiha fo me, his hair looks like SS3 Goku

23. Ofkinheimer Active Member

What do Uchiha's look like by the way? Did they all have sleek black hair?

24. Aeld ಥ﹏ಥ

Jeez someone does their homework :tem

25. Shinnou Genkaku It must be true if I say it

Yeah,you dont need to have lived thousands of years ago to be legendary. In the ninja world you just have to have proved yourselves in countless important battles in wars and you will be given legendary status

26. Fang Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure Akatsuki Leader is going to end up as being the same figure as the statue from VoTE; who is opposing Shodai. And somehow he is youthful because as his true identity, Uchiha Madara, he perserved his youth.

Ha, hope to god that doesn't happen.

27. Azure-kun Banned

....perhaps that's the Neidaimes hair when styled Properly...I doubt it has an relavence towards the atkatsuki leader, Or Uchiha Madara....

28. Fang Well-Known Member

I'm fairly sure the opposing statue in the duel with Shodai will end up being Uchiha Madara.

29. Sai_What Custome title? How troublesome

They're actually from Lord of the Rings (Sauske accidently set fire the Naruto stage the night before and they called in a favor.)

30. Shisui is dead

VotE Rival = Uchiha Madara.

It's possible that Madara is just some random dude we've never seen before, and the VotE statue is just some random dude we've never heard of before, but the simplest and tidiest explanation is that they're the same person.

I'm still leaning toward him being the AL too, but the red hair definitely doesn't support that.