1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Vash vs Abel Nightroad

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome Archive' started by DarkLordDragon, Nov 19, 2005.

1. DarkLordDragon Well-Known Member

Vash from Trigun vs Abel Nightroad from Trinity Blood

Abel, also known as Krsnik, a vampire who sucks the blood out of other vampires. He promised not to kill, only ending up hurting other people and himself. He is carefree, happy, a little moronic, but supresses a pain inside.

Tags:
  2. Chamcham Trigger 光翼型近接支援残酷戦闘機“エヴァッカニア・ドゥーム

Wow that's pretty similar to Vash. I still go with Vash. His dodging skills are really good, and funny.

3. vagnard Well-Known Member

With Angel Cannon = Vash

Without Angel Cannon= Abel

4. DarkLordDragon Well-Known Member

With everything Vash have and with everything Abel can have, remember Abel can use 100% of his powers, which means he will turn to that insane beast :) do you still think Vash could take him?

5. Scared Link _

Vash the stampede wins this one...

6. vagnard Well-Known Member

Angel cannon can destroy the moon....so yes...I think it could destroy Abel.

7. Shiron BOING!!!

Vash's Angel Arm destroyed the moon? I only remember it leaving a big crater in it, although that's still very impressive.

Anyways, I don't really know that much about Abel, so if I gave my opinion on this, it would be biased toawrds Vash. So, until I do know more about him, I won't.

8. Quoll loungin'

Yeah, but that cannon appeared to have way too much kick and noticable charge time after the trigger is pulled. Unless Abel(or would Krusnik 02 be more correct) decides to get in a beam battle w/ Vash he should be able to avoid the blast.