1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Very Important Questions About Akatsuki...

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Divinstrosity, Oct 21, 2006.

1. Divinstrosity Itachi: God Of The Gods.

1. Where did they get their cloaks?

2. I mean, is the blue-haired member a talented fashion designer? Could you really imagine the Akatsuki members, standing in line, waiting to be measured for their sizes?

3. Did they have a meeting to decide what the colors of the cloaks would be?

4. Who went out to buy the finger nail polish? Who put the finger nail polish on?

5. Do they take bath's?

6. Do they stop off at a laundromat after so many day's to clean their cloaks & undergarments?

7. Remember when Itachi and Kisame were sittin' down, having a little snack? Did you ever think about what they actually said to the cashier? Did Itachi tell Kisame, "Hey, I know this nice little restaurant where we can get *insert what they ordered*!!!" How do you serve two customers who have hat's covering their eyes ... and one carrying a huge blade on his back?

These are very, very important questions, as you can see. I feel that Kishimoto will eventually answer these questions .... but, feel free to post your theories...

Tags:
  2. Genesis Active Member

1. AL is good at everything and that includes making clothes...

2. The AL makes them stand in line because of his dominance over them. The blue-haired Akatsuki isn't a fashion designer, the AL is...

3. FWA answers this question...yes, they did...

4. The nail polish was the idea of gay and ex-member Oro. He implanted it onto them permanently and now they are incapable of getting it off...

5. They like the flies that keep them company. Except Kisame, he's gotta keep it real since he's a pimp and all that.

6. They have an unlimited supply back at their base. The reason why AL does no missions is because he enjoys creating them even after so much time...

7. Yes, i do. I already knew. Itachi was speechless. You don't, they serve you...

This is all 100% fact and i challenge anyone to disprove this...:oh

3. Batninja Tobi for president

7) Look you just dont fuck with a talking shark, k?

4. Captain Gir Spiral Warrior

that is the best thing that i have heard all day!!

5. 火影ナルト friends

Kakuzu ordered the cloaks from a Christmas catalogue.

6. Goodfellow .

1. Sure as hell that Oro didn't do em. My bet would be Deidara or Sasori, they had the artistic flare <.<

2. I bet oro would like to be "measured" by Sasori

3. Decide colors? Bah, stop talk stupidtalk. If you aren't Oro, then Black is the ONLY chlothes of choice. EVER.

4. I bet the other members just stole some of Oro's nail polish

5. No, what did I tell you about stupidtalk?

6. Look upwards for teh answer.

7. You serve them with respect.

7. Supa Swag Active Member

1) Probably Wal-Mart. Leader was smokin that crack and weed, combination made his eyes bleed. Looked up at the clouds and well you got a fashion fuck-up.

2) You gotta look good when you mass murdering mothafuckas. Why do you think Biggie got shot? Lookin all sweaty and shit, like he just ate a bucket of Popeyes chicken and someone clubbed his face with the ugly bat.

3) Look aside from near the end of Part one the last time they were all together Orochimaru was still in. So they were probably too busy throwing a Kiddieland orgy for their meetings. I'm willing to bet that the leader has a octodick. Thats why they follow him cuz they dont wanna be viloated.

4) If the blue hair is a woman, she did. She probably gave them head and told them to wear the polish. They did only if she promised never to give head again.

5)Do YOU take baths?

6) Real warriors bathe in stank ass and blood. No one's scared of "Tide cleaned, Snuggle-fresh" bitches. That's a fag move right there.

7) In my eyes, money is money. It's better to get on the good side of homicidal maniacs. I dont wanna be that mothafucker that didnt give em their glass water cuz they looked scary, only to have them mow down my buisness and my half my body.

8. CM Pope The Holy Father

1. Where did they get their cloaks?
    The reason Itachi killed his Clan. He was busy knocking a few of them up when he was discovered by Shisui and killed him in embarassment for being a fashion designer and...we all know the rest.

2. I mean, is the blue-haired member a talented fashion designer? Could you really imagine the Akatsuki members, standing in line, waiting to be measured for their sizes?
    They consulted Vegeta and made them a la Saiyan Armour - one size fits all.

3. Did they have a meeting to decide what the colors of the cloaks would be?
    Sasori thought them wearing black would make them look 'badass' and while Itachi was bitchslapping Orochimaru a bit of blood went on it and looked like a cloud. A lightbulb went off in Sasori's head.

4. Who went out to buy the finger nail polish? Who put the finger nail polish on?
    Orochimaru probably told them it'd make them look cool.

5. Do they take bath's?
    You joking? Can't get Kisame out of the shower these days.... And Zetsu needs watering regularly you know?

6. Do they stop off at a laundromat after so many day's to clean their cloaks & undergarments?
    The Akatsuki Leader has a special Jutsu that keeps them clean...it's one of his darkest secrets.

7. Remember when Itachi and Kisame were sittin' down, having a little snack? Did you ever think about what they actually said to the cashier? Did Itachi tell Kisame, "Hey, I know this nice little restaurant where we can get *insert what they ordered*!!!" How do you serve two customers who have hat's covering their eyes ... and one carrying a huge blade on his back?
    If Kisame asked you for food would you say 'no'?!

9. Death_Striker_666 Hentai God

See Omnistrife?s Fun With Akatsuki to get some answer?s :wink

10. Butō Rengoob Honorary Pantaloni Rossi

lol....that's so true.

11. DeGlace caesar must die must die

Someone needs to make a pic of Akatsuki members chillin' somewhere taking care of these mundane and highly un-badass things you mentioned.

I'd love to see Itachi all hunched over concentrating on painting his toenails with his tongue sticking out and everything. Maybe with some Shakira and/or Hanson blaring in the bkg.

12. FrostXian Messiah With An Attitude

Nail polish is their war decoration, like indians putting up facepaint, they put on black nailpolish.
    Every heterosexual female in naruverse disagrees.

13. Butō Rengoob Honorary Pantaloni Rossi

that'd be funny as hell.