1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Voting is live in the KCC Short Story Contest!
    Voting threads can be found here and here.
    Dismiss Notice

Vicaro vs The Sound Ninja Trio The Fourth Chapter

Discussion in 'Naruto Fanworks' started by Vance, Sep 29, 2006.

1. Vance

"I can't fight girls, Kakashi." Vicaro said. Kakashi smiled warmly, at least he thought he smiled, because his mask covered his face. "Well, then, you have to fight someone stronger then." Kakashi replied. Vicaro got excited. "Who is it sensei!?" Vicaro cheerfully and excitetly cried. "Gaara, the sand villiage's number 1 ninja." Kakashi plainly exclaimed. Vicaro got even more excited. "Lead me to him!" he excliamed with eagerness in his voice. Kakashi smiled, at least that's what Vicaro thought, his mask is really confusing. Kakashi took him to a small popoulated place around the Hidden Leaf, the place was called, "Buemton" There, he saw sound ninjas, the infamous Dosu, Zaku, and Kin. Kakashi got a little anxious, he pulled a large Kunai, but the Sound Ninja Trio charged. Vicaro was nervous, but fought back. Zaku blasted a sound wave, Kakashi evaded it, with relative ease. Vicaro handled Kin, when Kakashi accusingly glared. "I thought you didn't fight girls!" Vicaro smiled as he dodged one of Kin's attacks. "Pretty girls, I don't fight pretty girls." Vicaro cracked up on his own joke. However, Dosu was right behind him, Vicaro used Ice Beam Jutsu, froze Kin, and escaped. Dosu hit Kin, and Vicaro hit Dosu with the Blizzard Jutsu. Zaku was hit with a powerful dose of shurikan, he fell on his face, and layed there, unconscious. Vicaro and Kakashi smiled, gasping for breath. "How old are you Vicaro?" Kakashi inqiured. Vicaro smiled, gasped for one more breath and said. "I'm 11 years old, and I'm part, of the invincible Zanzuo Clan!!" :nuts "I knew it"

Tags: