1. Halloween Drawing Contest is happening now!
    drawing contest 04
    Click [HERE] to join up
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Think your debating skills are the best around? Want to prove that your know what your talking about? Then come and join us for a Tournament and show your peers how to really debate.
    OBD Tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Viewtiful Joe manga?!

Discussion in 'Akihabara Records' started by Begoniax13, Jul 13, 2005.

1. Begoniax13

This is a post made out to each and everytViewtiful Joe fan out there! As for myself, I am a big fan of the Viewtiful Joe videogame series, because they're fun challenging, cool, revolutionary, and highly rated. Viewtiful Joe, for those of you who don't know is an action-adventure sidescrolling arcade game, only with much better graphics, more diverse worlds, and more special abilities.

Now, there is also an anime named Viewtiful Joe, that was recently released, and is currently up to around episode 20. Now that makes me wonder. Considering that there is an anime on Viewtiful Joe, is there a manga too? If there is, please tell me where I could find it, if there isn't thanks for your time. If there was a manga this would seem quite interesting

Tags:
  2. Luffy2692

i dont know about the manga but do you know where i can get some of those anime eps?

3. Kucheeky Badkuya

I doubt there is going to be a manga, but they could prove me wrong for all I know.

4. Lord Yu

There's a viewtiful joe game a viewtiful joe anime and a viewtiful joe wrestler. Why wouldn't their be a manga? I'm pretty sure one is in the works.

5. Shuzer

I love the Viewtiful Joe games and now that I hear there is an anime out there somewhere...time to hunt! :smile-big

6. Oturu

a viewtiful joe anime no way coool!!!

7. Oturu

that should be fun to whatch but i hope its not the huge head style anime or i might not whatch it *maybe maybe not*

8. Oturu

manga? i dont think a manga woulld be economical that might be a wast of money too and you know money is precioyse right?

9. Zouri

I've seen the first episode before (that was a long time ago). It wasn't that great. Just don't get your hopes up, it's less than average. And I could only think that a manga would be the same.

10. Oturu

darn i was hoping a video game to anime would be at least ok *sigh*LOOKS LIKE ITS BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD!!!

11. Zouri

Well, at least download the first episode. I didn't think it was great (and if I remember correctly, it does have those big heads), but you might think otherwise.

Edit: I got some pictures for anyone who's interested

Joe:

Viewtiful:

This site has pics from episode 3.

Bleach-Society

12. Oturu

where is it ???? the download site i mean i gotta go critsize this!!

13. mazz

howdy
    i watched the subs as they came out,

problem was they stopped subbing it after epy 6 cos apprently it got lisencend. last i heard it was destind to be 52 episodes long or 50 not sure which 1.
    i got the 1st 6 episodes on disc wwhat i can say is episode 1 was pretty much the opening to the 1st game but extended to like 22 mins i thought it was kool but then agina im a fan of the games so i really enjoyed it, episode 2 and 3 were not so good but epy 4 5 and 6 were gd, and the awsomest thing is
    it looked like th blade master dude wats his face was gunna turn good >.<

theyve added in some more actul people to keep the storyline abit more afloat ~(cnt really jsut have 2 people and a few giant monsters :p)
    they did have big heads, not as big as in the game i thhough it looked good but ill leave that for ur own judgment. i dnt think the anime really took off, you could request a ssubgroup do it, i no saiyman releases the raws.
    peace out mazz

14. Chamcham Trigger

Oh cool. I didn't know they made a manga for it. I heard about a rival schools comic, but not a vieutiful joe one. I loved those two games. I'd really be interested to see how the manga turns out.