1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

Voice of a Child (Hmmmm. Ok could be better but it ok) (NaruxHina and OCxsomeone)

Discussion in 'Naruto Fanworks' started by dracolich, Jun 1, 2007.

1. dracolich Member

Ok this is my first fiction so don't yell at me. (By the way could anyone tell me how to do one of those spoiler button thingys?)

Chapter One: Familiar Feelings: Pain and Rage

Pain. He knew it was just a dream, maybe even a suppressed memory, but it wasn't happenning to him. It was happening to his twin brother half-way across the country. But he still felt the pain. Felt the energy leaving his body as the four people attacking him pressed points on his body. But what he felt the most was the rage that these people would dare attack him. Him. The Demon Lord. Then he would remember that he was no longer the Demon Lord. He was no longer the feared Kyuubi of the Nine tails. No. Now he was just a prisoner in a three year olds body. Which he didn't get to have to himself. No not only was the boys conciensce(SP?) housed in the body but Kyuubi had to share it with, in his opinion at least, the most pompous demoness of them all. Hirai the Dragon Queen. But she was currently asleep. So he did the only thing he could do. He shoved his chakra throuch the boy's foot and kicked the smallest shape. He connected with the form's...

"Ahhhhh!" the small boy woke up screaming. Which caused his mother to rush in.

"Shhh. Shhh. Mommas here now. Its ok." she cooed to the boy as she rocked him in her lap and ran her hand through the boy's unruly red hair. "It was the dream again wasn't it?" She asked softly as she pulled herself back so she could look her son in the eye as he responded.

"Yes Momma. He's planning on leaving Momma. I have to go. I have to go and finally meet my twin... Naruto Uzumaki."

Well there you go. Please post and tell me what you think about it. Please read and review.

Tags:
  2. Omega You cant' keep up with this!

GAH!!! CLIFF HANGER!!! MY WEAKNESS!!! Very good

Oh and here's an easy way to spell conscience....put 'con' and 'science' together and you get conscience

3. dracolich Member

thanks. by the way i have read some of your fics and have subscribed to at least two (I can't remember. I blame my ADHD)

4. dracolich Member

since no one posted i guess nobody has been paying attention (except Giroro Gunso) so here is ch 2.

Chapter 2: Unfamiliar Feelings & Yet...

What were these feelings? Who's body was this? It was like his yet not. It wasn't his body. These weren't his emotions. And yet as he searched through them he found one emotion that was familiar. Loneliness. He knew that emotion well. He had felt it for most of his young life. Then he heard the body that was his and yet wasn't his speak. the voice and the body said, "Yes Momma," Momma? I never knew my momma, "He's planning on leaving Momma." Who? "I have to go." Where is this body going? "I have to go and finally meet my twin-"

Kit. Wake up kit. Bad people are coming. They want to hurt you because you kicked that kid in the... umm... lower abdomen. You have to move.

"Who are you? Are you the voice from my dream? The one who said he had to find his twin?"

No Kit. I'm inside you.

"Then who are you? Who's voice was that?"

Later kit. Now you must run. Hide. Use the wind to give you the speed to go to your cave

"OK voice. Can you be my famiwy?"

Sure kit. I'll be your older brother. Later you can meet your older sister. And my name isn't voice it is Kyuubi.

Hiashi didn't like this. Hunting a three year old who was probably only defending himself. It wasn't his fault that Diachi was probably never going to reproduce now. Hiashi abrubtly burst out laughing. It earned him some looks from the Main Branch Hyuga with him, but the Cadet Branch Hyuga with him knew what he was laughing about & they joined him. He was laughing at the look on Yori's face when he learned that his lineage most likely ended with his son. Plus it stopped the arranged marriage that Yori had been pushing. Still it had been in self-defense, at least in Hiashi's eyes, but as he had no proof the Hyuga council wouldn't listen to him. They only listened to that yaro rant on & on & on about getting revenge on the child.

"F-f-f-at-her." Hiashi looked up & nearly fell off the branch he was standing on. What in the world is Hinata doing out of her room? I will personally kill the maid who is supposed to be standing guard over her. "F-f-f-at-he-r-r." And why is she stuttering so much? Then he looked at her a little closer and noticed the blush creeping across her face What? Why is she blushing? Does she know the boy?

"Yes Hinata?"

"Naruto-kun didn't attack him."

"Naruto-kun?"

"Y-y-e-e-es." The way her head is nodding I'm surprised that it didn't fall off. "He saved me and a fox I was helping from a group of bullies. Then he said Thanks for looking after my sister. You're nice. Why did you though? Most people hate foxes. Father when he looked me in the eye there was so much pain and loneliness there that I just wanted to hug him. But I was scared. Then someone threw a rock at him and he ran away before I could thank him. So each night since then I've snuck out and followed him around. Whenever people would chase him I ran ahead and unlocked a couple doors for him. Also I would leave rice balls if I found him sleeping."

"Ah. So then you know what happenned tonight?"

"Y-ou-ou'r-re n-o-o-t-t m-ma-d-d a-t-t me?"

"No Hinata. What you did was the right thing to do. Maybe you could bring him to our compound sometime? But what happened tonight?"

"I left Naruto-kun some rice balls when Yori, his son, and some of his friends came and found Naruto-kun sleeoing in a tree with my packet of rice balls in his lap. They thought that he had stolen them from my room cuz the yaro came earlier and saw them on my dresser. So the yaro and his son attacked Naruto-kun with the gentle fist style." At this point Hinata burst into tears. Eventually she calmed down and finished her narrative. "I got weally mad and my eyes itched. Suddenly I could see their chakra paths! Naruto-kun's was shut down and his eyes were gwazed over. I thought he was dead!! Then suddenly his eyes went all red and chakra burst out of his stomach and forced its way to his foot. Then did this weally weird kink and it hit Diachi in his... umm... ummm... thingy. But right after taht this big blast of wind laced with Naruto-kun's chakra sprang from him, blasted the four away, and then the wind came back and picked him up and flew him away to his cave."

"Do you know where this lair is?" Hiashi was stunned. Not only had the Kyuubi helped save Naruto but then he allowed the child to use his wind. Amazing. Maybe Kyuubi wasn't as bad as everyone thought. If he was then he should have stayed and killed the four. Instead he got away from then and then hid.

"Father. Eawth to Father."

"Huh? Wha? Oh sorry I was thinking Hinata."

"Oh. OK. Anyways I do. Do you want to know?"

"No I want you to go by yourself and help him. Get him to our hospital and if anyone attempts to stop you say that it is by my orders." This changes everything. Not only did that yaro, Yori, attack first but he used Gentle Fist on a three year old! Maybe now the council would believe him since it had been Hinata who had given him proof and he could always ask Naruto about the rice balls. With a shrug and a nod towards Hinata he left to call an emergency meeting of the council.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2007
  5. Omega You cant' keep up with this!

YOU R THE MAN!!! YOU SIR R FULL OF WIN AND MADE OF AWSOME!!!!!!

6. Reko 3 A chaotic servant

Nice, I haven't read something like this in a long time.

7. dracolich Member

As long as it isn't the flame of youthfulness then i am ok with your compliments.

8. dracolich Member

Hiashi was officially pissed. He was beyond pissed. Also he extremely disliked the Hyuga Elder Council. Scratch that. He hated them. Sure they put Yori and Diachi in the Cadet Branch for irresponsible use of their bloodline limit. But they refused to treat Naruto. Because they were afraid of the Kyuubi. Even though Hiashi had explained that the Kyuubi was okay and they should probably talk with him before attempting to judge him. "Fine. Neji! Come here!"

"Yes sir Hiashi-san?"

"Please get your father and have him take Naruto to the Konoha hospital. Also have him inform them that Naruto is a victim of a gentle fist attack."

"Yes sir. Umm what about Hinata?"

"Eh?"

"She said and I quote sir, I will not leave Naruto-kun! And anyone who tries to make me will be Gentle fisted through a wall!"

"She said what? No don't repeat yourself. I heard you the first time. Oh well I guess have her go with him. And Neji," Neji turned just as he was about to go, "I'm trusting you to guard her until Naruto wakes up. Then once he can move again have them come here. OK?"

"Ok." Neji hesitated slightly before giving a slight shrug and blurting out, "What about the council sir?"

"Oh don't worry. I'll get them to allow Naruto into our compound. And if they don't. Well let’s just say I have an idea on how to change their minds. Would you and your father like to join me in implementing my plan if I must?"

The look on Neji's face was filled with enough bloodlust to make most of the weaker biiju run away with their tails between their legs. He just nodded, flashed his uncle a bloodthirsty smile, and then jumped off in search of his father.

Meanwhile with Hinata...

Hinata was sitting next to Naruto's still form, as he had blacked out before he could get to his hideout, when she noticed three men staggering down the alley towards her and Naruto. She jumped up and positioned herself between the three drunks and Naruto. For drunks they were. Hinata could smell the alcohol on their breath from the end of the alley. Plus they were still knocking back the occasional bottle of beer. Hinata was scared but she would not leave her Naruto-kun alone. Not when he needed her! Hinata was too busy attempting to activate her byakugan and protect Naruto at the same time and the drunks were too busy getting even more drunk, if that's possible, to notice the three year old red-head alight on the rooftops above them. The child was wearing a hooded black cloak with dragons encircling the bottom. Underneath the cloak he was wearing a fishnet shirt that had had the sleeves ripped off. The sleeve on the right arm had been left alone but the sleeve on the left arm had been expertly replaced with a black length of material. The boy's entire left arm was covered, including his hand, which had a glove with the Konoha plate across the back of it. On the right hand however the gloves fingers had been ripped off and instead of the Konoha leaf there was a spiraling dragon in flight. Also if one were to look closely at the child, one would notice two rapidly disappearing bumps underneath the cloak. But no one was so the bumps went unnoticed, as did the boy's rapidly changing eyes.

Hinata was in trouble. The drunks had noticed her and Naruto and had advanced towards the two of them with bottles raised, kunai almost magically appearing in their hands, and cries of "Kill the demon!" or "Kill the demon's girl!" plus some other comments that Hinata ignored due to explicit content. She realized that the three were shinobi about when the first one released several fire jutsu at her. She had been unable to activate her byakugan so her family’s special jutsu, that her father had no idea she knew, were useless. So she did the next best thing. She applied the Water Hands jutsu and leapt in front of the fire jutsu before they could hit Naruto. After about five of the jutsu her Water Hands jutsu gave out. But she stayed in between Naruto and the incoming jutsu. By the time the jutsu died out Hinata's clothing was just shy of indecent. While she was burning she had managed to toss a few explosive kunai at the drunks but that had only made them angrier. Finally one of the drunks managed to hit Hinata with the blunt edge of a kunai, effectively knocking her unconscious... and into the wall behind Naruto. Even though she was unconscious, bleeding from dozens of wounds, and burned to a point just past charbroiled, Hinata still stood up. This brought a grimace to the face of the boy and a sigh as he was about to move on. Until that is he noticed the body that Hinata had been protecting. Naruto! Sheesh. I guess she must really like him. Oh well I guess I better save them... hmmm... which bloodline to use? How troublesome.

9. Tenchu Neji Chigatana the Razor/new view

its pretty good...but could do with getting a little better...so ill wait for a update

10. dracolich Member

Here is chapter 4. I would have updated sooner but since school is out so parents have been forcing me into housework.

Chapter 4:

Having decided upon his course of action, Rei jumped down in front of the drunken shinobi. "If you come one step closer I will have to kill you." Having stated his ultimum Rei finally decided upon which bloodline he would use... the Tatsugan. He activated it with a silent request to one of the demons residing in his mind, "Please lend me your eyes Komui-niisan." With that done he opened his eyes to reveal completley black cat's-eyes with white cross pupils in each of them.

"What the hell? This kid's eyes changed!"

"So what? He is only a toddler. I bet he can't even do a simple replacement jutsu yet."

"Oh you'd be surprised at the jutsu's my niisan has taught me. Some of them haven't been used by a human in several millenium."

I'll post the rest of the chapter later.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2007
  11. Froza51 Kitsune Thief

12. kyubioftheleaf Naruhinata author...maybe

eval grrrrrrrrrrr - post roar - lmoa kwl i should of got round to reading this earlier - oh well exams and stuff

13. dracolich Member

I know what you mean about evil exams. Anyways sorry about not posting the full chapter earlier. My parents walked in and my dad doesn't exactly approve of Naruto cuz he saw the first episode of the anime and decided it was irresponsible and childish. So anyways before I post the rest of the chapter could someone please explain the abilities of the Sharingan? Cuz I was reading a fanfic on Fanfiction.net and it said something about the Sharingan seeing through henges. I'm wondering if it can cuz that would seriously mess up parts of my fic. Anyways please respond. If you don't want to post then pm me the answer to my question. Thanks in advance.

14. Revan Lets Get Ready to Suck It!!!

Nice story and yes,the Sharingan can look through Henge,but you can leave that out,after all it IS a FanFICTION ;)

15. dracolich Member

Ok here is the rest of the chapter. I will post a bit of the previous one so that you are up to date on it.

"Oh you'd be surprised at the jutsu's my niisan has taught me. Some of them haven't been used by a human in several millennium." As Rei said this his face started to crack and form into scales. Plus the look on his face was so full of bloodlust that it probably would have sent Ibiki(SP?) screaming for his mother, probably would have caused Anko to fall down and worship at Rei's feet, and most definitely made the Kyuubi look like a sweet, good-tempered little puppy in comparison. Two of the drunks were evidently more sober than their friend, as they had... let their bowels go. The third however was either an idiot or drunk beyond belief. Then he did the unthinkable, at least in Rei's mind. He insulted Rei's niisan.

"Ha! Your "niisan" or whatever doesn't scare me. Do you know who you are talking to little boy? You are talking to Shinzo the Heartless. Destroyer of a hundred ninja with one jutsu and one of the few shinobi who lived through the Kyuubi's attack. Your niisan doesn't scare me. I bet I could crumble him up and eat him as an after-breakfast snack."

"You dare to compare yourself to Komui the King of the Dragon Demons? You dare to compare the Kyuubi to him? Compared to him the Kyuubi is about as terrifying as a puppy!" This isn't good. This idiot is starting to get on Komui-niisan's nerves. My control is slipping. I better finish this up quick.

"Big words for such a little guy. Come on then. Let’s see the color of your innards!"

However before Shinzo had even managed to move to back up his words he was stopped short by the sight that met his eyes. This sight would stay with him for the rest of his very short life. Rei placed his left arm directly in front of him and curled his hand into a claw. Then he bit his right thumb and slid the bloody finger all up his left arm then he placed his right hand a couple of inches above it. What happened next was right out of a nightmare. Rei shouted, "Invoke the Kagetatsu-te!" This caused the blood on his arm to be absorbed into the arm and his left arm burst out of its sleeve. But it wasn't a human arm. It was huge. It looked like a sick and twisted cross between a human arm and a dragon arm. The five fingers all ended in wickedly sharp claws and a blade jutted out from the elbow and the wrist. The entire arm was covered in black scales that seemed to have shadows crawling over them. Rei did a couple of one-handed seals and shouted, "Shadow Barrier Repel!" Instantly the entire alley was covered in a dome of pure... shadow. One of the drunks was jostled out of his stupor by this new development and ran right through the barrier. But he just reappeared on the inside of it. He did this several more times until Rei spoke up. "You know, the only way to break this particular jutsu is to either kill me or else somehow find yourself a supply of demonic chakra and then overload the barrier. But I doubt you will be able to find a supply this late at night." This statement brought the drunk out of his frenzied attempts at escape. Two of the drunks turned towards Rei and started preparing jutsu. Shinzo, on the other hand, pulled out a blade that, to Rei's eyes, was laced with chakra. But based on the amount of chakra in the blade he could tell that Shinzo had no idea how to use it or that it even had any special abilities. Too bad that might have made this fight interesting. "Your sword. I want it." With that proclamation, Rei licked his fingers in anticipation of the fight. When the drunks didn't move Rei just smiled maniacally and asked "I thought your were going to crumple me up and eat me for a snack. Eh Shinzo? Well what's keeping your? Come on and attack already. Or do you want me to go first?"

So there it is. The rest of the chapter, also could someone please tell me the Japanese honorifics of older brother, younger brother, older sister, and younger sister? Thanks and I will post the next chapter when someone replies.

16. dracolich Member

Thanks Revan142. And if someone needs a picture of Rei's arm after its invocation then look at Revan142's sig and look at the second picture under the first spoiler button. Then add a blade to the wrist and elbow and take away the tendril thingys.

17. kyubioftheleaf Naruhinata author...maybe

I know what u mean wen u say bout em not apoving, mi mum dnt apove either so i got to be careful!

18. dracolich Member

Yeah so I will post the next chapter once I have written the one after it. But first I have to find a working mechanical pencil in this God-forsaken house. Anyways don't expect another chapter until tommorrow since I am actually not supposed to be on the computer cuz I didn't do a load of laundry after being asked twice. So see you then!

19. kyubioftheleaf Naruhinata author...maybe

Ok people i need your help. please post or pm me what you think i should do with Sasuke. If someone sends me a better idea than the one i have then i will use it. TY in advance!

21. dracolich Member

Ok so evidently no one is paying attention but anyways someone please send ideas for Sasuke. Anyways here is the next chapter.

"Hehehe. I guess you aren't as high and mighty as you thought now are you? Oh well. KageAkumu No Jutsu (Shadow Nightmare Jutsu)!" Rei went through some quick two-handed seals (yes with his huge hand mirroring his small one (by the way, he can retract the blade coming out of his wrist)) and then held out his left arm. Shadowy tendrils came spewing out of his palm. They went flying towards the three drunks, but were repelled from the two nameless drunks, "Hmmm. I guess extreme stupidity repels this jutsu. Good to know." However, Shinzo wasn't so lucky. The tendrils caught a hold of him and sunk into his head. "I guess I'll explain this jutsu to the ones not affected. You see this jutsu allows me to sift through all of a person's memories and then cause them to relive painful memories, except if I want I can change the memories at my whim, repeatedly. At least until either, I die or the victim dies. Now which memory should he relive? Oh I know!" You could just see the malicious child ness in Rei's eyes, "The one he was bragging about. The attack of my good friend, Kyuubi. Have fun :p!" Shinzo fell to his knees, dropping his sword, and started screaming in agony. "Oh goody. I see he has gotten to the part that I changed. You see I'm not allowed to cause them to die in the memory but I can make it as hellish as possible. So now, the only reason he lives is because Kyuubi places a temporary immortality seal on him, because now he gets eaten, digested, and then expelled by Kyuubi. And he gets to relive every horrible moment repeatedly. Ah well. Back to our fight now hmmm?" With those words Rei jumped up and spread his cloak out like wings disguising the real wings that had sprouted from his back, revealing rows upon rows of pockets, scrolls, and various weapons attached to the inside of the cloak. Now the drunks were starting to get scared. Not only had this little three year old defeated their leader with one jutsu, not only had he placed a barrier that prevented them from running, but now the little brat had revealed more weapons and scrolls than the two had ever seen in one place. Plus the twerp was fricking flying! The two were so scared that they could barely cobble together a decent jutsu let alone fight. Yet Rei would not show them mercy. Because even if they didn't now that Shinzo Uchiha had ulterior motives, he did, after his little jaunt through the Uchiha's mind. The entire Uchiha clan had formulated a plan to kill Naruto when they had learned about the attack on Naruto by Yori and Diachi. So he gave them the next best thing. He gave them a quick, painless death. But Shinzo didn't deserve such mercy. Rei landed behind the two and, after extending his wrist blade, shoved the blade into first one and then the others spinal cord. Then he shot a cold, emotionless glare at Shinzo. The victim was currently kneeling on the ground and clawing at his eyes in the hopes of getting it to stop. Serves him right. Rei went over, kicked Shinzo in the stomach, picked up the sword, and then after walking over to Hinata, He placed the sword in one of his many pockets. What he failed to notice was that as the hilt left his hand the blade completely disappeared. He then returned his arm to normal, or as normal as it was going to get, as Hinata was starting to show signs of coming around. As soon as his arm was back to its regular size, the black length of material shot out of his shirt and down to his wrist. He then pulled out an exact replica of his original glove and pulled it on over his left hand. What he hadn't realized was that Hinata had been conscious for the last part of the fight, so she caught just a glimpse of Rei's hand before he pulled on the glove. Only her Hyuga training prevented her from squealing in surprise. His arm isn't like mine! It's black and wrinkled looking. Plus his nails were blood red! Then she noticed something that did betray her consciousness. She saw the wings on Rei's back receding and she sat up in shock with her mouth open and her trembling hand pointing at his wings. Rei followed the direction of her gaze and sighed. "Dang it. I was hoping that they would recede faster. Oh well. Ma'am?"

"Y-y-y-e-s-s?"

"What is that boy's name? And could you please hold still? I need to heal your burns and some of your more serious cuts."

"His name is Naruto-kun!! And He is going to be Hokage!"

"Ummm. Okay then. Thank you for confirming that for me."

"Ummm sir? What about that guy?"

"Hmmm? Oh you mean the drunk guy?"

"Yes the one still alive."

"Oh. He won't be bothering us. Most likely, he will be put in a mental institute and it is quite possible he will live for about a year. But somehow, I doubt he will make it past the end of the week. Now please sit still so I can heal you." As he said this, he sat down next to Hinata, whose name he still didn't now, and gathered chakra to his hands. He then turned inward and asked his other demon for help, Motoko-san. Could you please help me heal this young lady. I'm sure your brother and mine would appreciate it. When he reopened his eyes he noticed that all of Hinata's burns are gone as were most of her scrapes. Thank you Motoko-san.

Sure kid. And by the way her name is Hinata and she is in love with your brother.

What!!!!

Calm down. Its Ok. She is a nice girl, and she compliments your brother’s personality nicely. I hope you find someone like her soon or Hirai will have a host body before me!

Huh?

No-o-th-in-n-g. Nothing at all.

Fine. Rei continued grumbling in his mind about Hinata corrupting Naruto but it was mostly good-natured.

"Thank you..."

"Huh? Oh sorry. My name is Rei and I am Naruto's twin brother. But please don't tell him yet. Cuz not only is he older but I really don't think he is ready for his responsibility yet."

"Wow." Naruto-kun's younger, twin brother! I'll have to introduce him to my father too. "Can I tell my father who you are?"

"Yeah but for now I guess we better get Naruto to a hospital."

There you go chapter 5. And guess what? In my notebook I haven't finished ch. 6 yet I am on page 20!!! Yay! Ok so please send me ideas for Sasuke and the Japanese honorifics for younger sister, brother, and older sister, and brother. Thanks.

22. Sench Member

If Sasuke isn't important to your story then you could just pretend he never existed. it's your fanfic. but your OC seems a bit too strong. I mean, a little kid killing grown-up ninja... and there doesn't seem to be any side-effects from using demonic powers, which is completely unacceptable

BTW this is not what you call a Naru*Hina fanfic. This is a good adventure fanfic with a possible pairing. and Naru*Hina fanfic (or any other of this kind) is (usualy) something really stupid where there's nothing but the pairing

Also, who cares about what your parents think? I mean, they can't decide it for you. They can only give their approval and disapproval but actually forbidding you... that's not a good display of parental love

23. kyubioftheleaf Naruhinata author...maybe

iot's not thast we dint pay attention - it's that we had no idea to post

and im with sench if their going to be some naruhinata in it i suggust starting to thicken that part of the plot quite soon

24. Sench Member

that's not what I meant... I said that as a good thing (I hate pairing fanfics, except for some really good ones, because they're generally stupid). and it's not all that important. anyways, except for the overpowered OC, it's cool

25. Vance Banned

26. Omega You cant' keep up with this!

27. dracolich Member

Yeah he is kinda powerful and i am confused by what you mean by side effects? Anyways Sasuke is kinda important and i guess this is what Sench said it was. I am currently working on the next chapter and it will partially explain my theory on why Sakura is so obsessed about Sasuke until after the timeskip. Anyways I agree that it is kinda weird and they don't really stop me from watching it occasionally but the only computer in the house with Internet access is theirs so they can limit my movements on the web. So R&R and Sench I will be sending you a pm containing my idea for Sasuke so please check it and tell me what you think.

28. Omega You cant' keep up with this!

yo dracolith...can u do me a favor? Its kina hard to read yur fic...can you space it out more by spaceing after each sentence

29. dracolich Member

Sure. Also I will probably be posting the next chapter thursdayish. So see you then!

30. dracolich Member

Sorry it took me so long to post but I got kind of caught up in cleaning my brother's room. (My parents forced me to) So here is ch 6.

"I guess. But what about the funny barrier thingy?"

"Well that's easy enough to fix." Rei then put his hands together with his pointer and middle fingers pointing up (could someone please tell me the name of this hand-sign?) and shouted, "Kai! (Release)"

Hinata POV:

After Rei-san shouted, the funny dome thingy started to open. That's when we heard the voices.

Normal POV:

"Do you think Shinzo succeeded father?" came the query in an emotionless yet obviously young voice.

"Of course Itachi. He is, after all, an Uchiha. Even if he is just barely a jounin."

"Father Do you think Lady Hinata is ok?"

"Actually Neji I have no idea. This dome looks suspicious and..."

"Look, Father! The dome is opening!"

"Oh. Look, Father the dome is opening. I guess now we'll know if Shinzo succeeded. Although personally, I'd rather he hadn't. Maybe being beaten by a three year old will shut up his incessant boasting."

Rei winced slightly and mumbled, "Great. Two groups on either side of us. At least one is hostile but it sounds like there are only two people in each group. Great. Just great. I knew I should have signed those summoning contracts before I left. Oh well. Too late to bother now." Turning to Hinata, he motioned her over and asked, "Do you think that you can handle the group with the Neji person? I want to have a talk with the Uch-" Rei stopped as Hinata had started laughing when he said Neji.

"No I don't need to fight them. Neji is my cousin silly!"

"Oh. Well in that case drag Naruto over to them and get to a hospital. I’ll follow shortly.”

Hey, kid. Are we gonna get blood soon?

Yeah. A whole clan’s worth of the stuff. But you know, I think that that Itachi kid could be useful. Anyways Komui-niisan it doesn’t matter, as, for now, I think I’ll just have a conversation with them before sending them home. Then I’ll head over to the hospital and talk to the Hokage about taking Naruto on an extended training trip.

As soon as the dome finished receding, Hinata grabbed Naruto’s comatose body and dragged it over to her uncle. She then exchanged some muffled greetings, afterwards he nodded, picked up Naruto’s body, and body flickered the four of them to the hospital.

“Man I really have got to learn that technique.”

“Umm. Father? Isn’t that Shinzo gouging out his eyes? And there are his two drinking buddies both dead… Yes! Go Naruto! Ya-“ SLAP! At Itachi’s outburst, his father slapped him across the face and started berating him.

“Itachi! Why in the name of Uchiha are you cheering for our enemy? Now we have to reformulate a plan of action taking into account the fact that a three year old with no training defeated your uncle and two of his buddies…” He probably would have gone on and on until Doomsday, if the look on Itachi’s face was anything to go by, if Rei hadn’t chosen that moment to interrupt.

“Umm. Actually, Naruto didn’t defeat your assassin. I did. And to tell you the truth it wasn’t that hard because 1) they underestimated my niisan and me, 2) they drunk beyond belief, 3) they were probably on several drugs which were having an adverse reaction on their systems, 4) my niisan is the King of Dragons, 5) Shinzo wasn’t really competent because he didn’t know how to use his weapon to the best of its abilities… and I kind of didn’t give him the chance to do anything as I used my most powerful jutsu, that incidentally I just learned this morning, and 6) I have had quite severe mental training since I could talk and physical training for about three months. As proof that I defeated him here is his sword. Which I stole.”

Following this explanation Rei stuck his right hand into one of the pockets of his cloak and pulled out a battleaxe whose blade was the size of a basketball, and muttered, “Hmmm. Not my new sword.”

He continued to do this until he had accumulated a small mountain of weaponry behind him, each time muttering, “Hmmmm. Not my new sword.”

Eventually he reached his hand into the pocket and brightened… at least until he pulled out a hilt with no blade.

“Hmmmm. It’s the right hilt but there is no blade. I wond…”

Hey, kid. Put some of Motoko-san’s leftover chakra into the hilt.

Why?

Just do it kid. Trust me it will look cool.

Ok.

During this little scene Kyu Uchiha (Itachi’s Father. If someone can find his true name please send it to me) had gotten slightly worried while Itachi just looked like a kid who had stumbled into a candy store that was giving his favorite kind of candy away by the bucket load. He was jumping around the pile of weapons like a hyperactive little bunny squealing, “Ooooh look at all the sharp, pointy objects!” Until that is, his father gritted out, “Itachi. Stop.”

This quite effectively brought Itachi to a halt and he slowly walked back over to his father like a beaten puppy. Finally, Kyu got tired of waiting to be acknowledged so he threw several kunai at Rei. Rei wasn’t paying any attention as he was intently studying the hilt, so Kyu figured that he had hit the boy… that is until Rei’s left arm lazily came up and swatted the kunai out of the air.

This elicited a, “Huh? What?” from Rei as he looked up and then a, “Oh. Ok. Thanks Komui-niisan. I wasn’t paying attention."

This statement pushed Kyu from annoyance to terror. The kid wasn’t paying attention? What? But he blocked my kunai… And who is this Komui-niisan of his? Why is he thanking him when it was his left arm that blocked the kunai. Kyu decided that a strategic retreat was in order so he grabbed Itachi and body flickered back to the Uchiha mansion.

“Aha! Cool.” Rei had finally figured out the hilt and decided to take Komui’s advice. Immediately after he pushed some of Motoko’s leftover chakra into the hilt a chain blade (the blade was a whip. Basically a chain with a blade on end and the chain links sharpened) “Cool.” When Rei looked up from his new toy, he discovered the two Uchiha were gone, “Where’d they go?” Inside Rei’s mind, one could hear two thuds as both of his inner demons fell over in disbelief.

“Huh. Oh well. I guess I better pick up all my weapons and head over to the hospital.” After he was finished, he jumped up onto the rooftops and headed in the general direction of the hospital. He was stopped when he heard some screeches of pain. When he crept closer to investigate, he noticed a little, pink-haired girl getting beaten by two guys in customary Uchiha training garments. Rei had three thoughts as pulled his new blade out and activated its Kitsune Blade mode by pushing a small amount of Motoko’s chakra into it.

Hey at least now I get to try my new sword out.

Man I am really starting to hate this Uchiha clan.

You know. I could go for some ramen right about now.

So that is ch 6. What do you think? By the way I have decided that Rei is going to end up with a female Haku. So until next time...