1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Voting is live in the KCC Short Story Contest!
    Voting threads can be found here and here.
    Dismiss Notice

Volumes quotes

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by Eikichi, Nov 20, 2005.

1. Eikichi

I mean, at the start of each volume, there's a page with the title of the volume and a quote. I miss some of them, could someone help ?

------------

Volume 01
    Because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence.

Volume 02
    People are able to hold onto hope, since death is that which cannot be seen.

Volume 03
    If I were the rain, could I connect with someone's heart, as the rain can unite the eternally separated Earth and Sky ?

Volume 04
    We come together, like drops of water, like astral bodies. We oppose each other, like magnets, like the colors of skin.

Volume 05
    Unless I grip the sword, I cannot protect you. While gripping the sword, I cannot embrace you.

Volume 06
    Yes, we have no destiny. Only those swallowed up by ignorance and fear who take false steps, shall plunge us into the muddy waters called "Destiny".

Volume 07
    We must never shed tears. That is the life form's defeat and if we give in to the emotions, then it only becomes proof of our inability to control it.

Volume 08
    * ? ? ? *

Volume 09
    * ? ? ? *

Volume 10
    We stretch out both of our arms ... Pass through the clouds, straight to the sky ... Even though we touched the Moon and the Mars ... We still cannot touch the truth.

Volume 11
    Lighting fire on the untouchable fang ... Like solving a problem without looking up to the stars ... like there's no need to yell until the voice is gone.

Volume 12
    The reason we think the flowers on the precipice are beautiful, is because we are standing on the precipice as well. Do not fear, because we are like the flowers, we did not step off.

Volume 13
    Ones pride cast aside, we beasts takes a step closer, one heart killed, we beasts will fade away.

Volume 14
    * ? ? ? *

Volume 15
    * ? ? ? *

Volume 16
    * ? ? ? *

Volume 17
    * ? ? ? *

Volume 18
    * ? ? ? *

Volume 19
    * ? ? ? *

Tags:
  2. Mori`

check the following link for translations of all of them and some extra notes

3. Eikichi

no problem, I found them a while back as I always liked those little bits. The notes are particularly interesting in some places as well