• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

WA 3T Kakashi VS Base Jiraiya (move to BD)

Bonly

Jiraiya got his ass beat by KN4 and almost died while Kakashi was fighting multiple enhanced V2 Jins equally and managed to push them to use Bijuu Mode. Kakashi outclasses Jiraiya and would beat him unrestricted let alone Base Jiraiya with no summons lol

t0xeus

hi it's me t0x
Without summons and SM, I'd have Jman at a top jonin level frankly.

3T Kakashi, with his Deva Path level clone feints, 3T V2 Jinchuuriki speed, V2 chakra arm cutting Raitons, and upper tier kage stamina ... Gets at least a low kage on my tier list.

Kakashi clonefeints and Raikiri's, low diff. The time of Sannin is over.

Turrin

玄武
Without summons and SM, I'd have Jman at a top jonin level frankly.

3T Kakashi, with his Deva Path level clone feints, 3T V2 Jinchuuriki speed, V2 chakra arm cutting Raitons, and upper tier kage stamina ... Gets at least a low kage on my tier list.

Kakashi clonefeints and Raikiri's, low diff. The time of Sannin is over.
Dude no.

Konan is faster then FKS Kakashi; as she can react to Obito’s Kamui warp:

While FKS Kakashi can’t:

Base-Jiriaya is at least as fast as Konan, if not faster given how he finessed her.

There is no way FKS Kakashi or earlier variants can contend with Base Jiraiya. I know this is WA Kakashi who gets much faster, but since your trying to use feats prior to the WA and claiming Jiriaya is a top Jonin; I’m just going to say that scaling is whack.
—-
Given these restrictions it can go ether way but Jiriaya’s greater strength in a direct clash and stamina to use more clones gives him the edge

Shazam

⚡⚡⚡
Restrictions: Summoning Jutsu, SM & MS

I rank 3T Kakashi even in the WA below or comparable to IA Naruto who is stated to be superior or at least relatively close.

Base Jiraiya mops IA Naruto.

Base Jiraiya would mop 3T Kakashi as well.

He needs Kamui and then it's Kamui or Bust

Crimson Flam3s

Rampage Sage
While FKS Kakashi can’t:

@t0xeus wow we must have missed the part where Kakashi attempted to attack Obito as he warped away :kobeha

Talk about using one unrelated panel to determine a whole speed scale.

------

OT: without his summons Jiraiya gets mid diffed in the worst case scenario. His summons bring it to high diff.

Kakashi has better feinting feats so chances are Jiraiya is gonna eat a Raiton clone sooner than later and then a Raikiri variant.

Any CQC is useless since Kakashi can outmaneuver Jiraiya with his faster Sharingan reflexes and zap him with a Raiton variant.

Give him his summons at least to make it a more honorable loss.

Charmed

Forever Charmed
I rank 3T Kakashi even in the WA below or comparable to IA Naruto who is stated to be superior or at least relatively close.

Base Jiraiya mops IA Naruto.

Base Jiraiya would mop 3T Kakashi as well.

He needs Kamui and then it's Kamui or Bust
Hey Shazam, so is War Kakashi a Mid kage?
I think IA Naruto is weaker tbh u.u

Aegon Targaryen

The Shield That Guards The Realm of Men
Kakashi blitzing Jiraiya :camby

It's gonna happen whether you like it or not :oldshrug

Kakashi's speed feats by the WA >>> anything Jiraiya has ever done outside SM.

Kakashi alongside Guy kept up against Obito's Jinchuriki that rickrolled Bee and Naruto (yes, Naruto was weakened, but still impressive).

Architect

A Minato stan from Minatostan
Kakashi destroys in close range
Dominates in mid range
And will be ok in long range
If they start far away or they start close but Jiraiya somehow manages to increase distance betseen them, Kakashi will eventually catch up, force mid/close range and kill G-raiya.

Architect

A Minato stan from Minatostan
Lmao thought only sm was restricted, but turns out this is G-raiya without summons
He gets curbfuckingmurderstomped

ZmkSc

WA 3T kakashi is clearly superior to Base Jiraya without summons. Kakashi wins low-mid diff. Jiraya needs summon to have a chance here but even then it only provides Jiraya long range AOE which kakashi can counter by hiding like a mole so kakashi should eventually still win when they engage in CQC.

Kisame

鮫仙
If only actual summoning of toads is restricted (boss sized and various smaller toads) then Jiraiya still has Toad Stomach (which almost beat Kisame) and Toad Gourd (the one used against animal path).

Regardless Jiraiya didn't need summoning to dispatch Konan, that is a very impressive performance. He did have a match-up advantage but he dispatched and tagged her relatively easily and she is Kage level.

Jiraiya wins if he has access to Toad Stomach/Gourd, could go either way without them.

Base Jiraiya with his summons would low diff 3T Kakashi, and would beat MS Kakashi.

Serene Grace

:bleach:
Kakashi's speed feats by the WA >>> anything Jiraiya has ever done outside SM.

Kakashi alongside Guy kept up against Obito's Jinchuriki that rickrolled Bee and Naruto (yes, Naruto was weakened, but still impressive).
Doesn’t mean he can blitz Jiraiya. We don’t get to outright blitzing kage level speed, until the Raikage(in V2)

Kakakshi couldn’t even physically overwhelm a Kamui less Obito(who was also holding back).

Top Bottom