1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Santi would like to notify you guys about The Alley Banner Contest
    Dismiss Notice

Wano: What happens if....

Discussion in 'Ohara Library' started by killfox, Jul 13, 2018.

1. killfox Reaper of Sage

Big Mom's crew storms wano as Luffy & allies fight against Kids crew. Then everyone stops and monologs and BM says remember that promise Kaido? And BM and Kaido join forces on the spot?

Would Luffy still try to fight? Would he run? Would he have any hope of getting away? What ass pull could allow the SHS to survive?

Tags:
  2. Soca The Mud and the Oil Super Moderator

Trinidad and Tobago
    Too early too say. We don't know what kind of forces Luffy is gonna have by the climax of the arc. For all we know the marines and Green Bull could end up being in Wano as well.

3. Luke I Am In Here

All of the Supernova forces combined do not stand a chance against two Yonkou crews. They would have to pray for Marine intervention.

4. Gledania Yeah but no.

Flag:
    Belgium
    Why would she ?
    :drake

Why would they ???
    :drake

Anyway ... If Kaido and him join themselves then only one thing may help them:

Marines come from nowhere.
    Crocodile Moria and others renown pirates (luffy armanda ?) Come from nowhere to help.

5. killfox Reaper of Sage

I meant Kaido auto correct strikes again.

Also she might storm wano because she wants revenge.

6. Edward Teach Well-Known Member

He asked an IF question. Answer it and stop being a prick you asshole or just dont answer at all

@OP... Doubt Luffy would run. He would be too determined to fix wano and help his friends. Luffy can't leave his friends unless hes going to take them with him and tell them they will return to wano together but doubt his friends would leave everyone else.. the people

Marines are luffy's best option

7. Yamato ANBU- Sadist

Argentina
    It's too much for anyone to handle two Yonkou at once... and Sakazuki isn't dumb enough to just let the Marines storm into their deaths, but rather wait till it's all over then attacks.
    Luffy would definitely try to fight. Could see him end up running though. Or maybe he some how manages to have Big Mom and Kaido become pissed off at each other and they go for each other instead.

8. Gledania Yeah but no.

Flag:
    Belgium
    Relex man :blobcoffeeNever intended to be an "asshole". I'm not here to mock him or anything.

Just it seem's for me a bit weird that Bm would attack wano when she aim luffy , and why would luffy fight kidd when aim kaido.

The original question was about "how will react everybody if Kaido and Bm shows up" , I said I think they will run , but a help from other faction (be it marines or other pirates) may change everything.

@killfox If It's seem's to you my answer was rude then I ask forgiveness.

Storming wano means attacking another yonko territories, wich may cause a war. It would be a bad move.

9. killfox Reaper of Sage

Luffy ran from BM and left his friends (Jinbei etc) so why wouldn't he run again?

10. Muah HADE BARA BOGE PYA

Wouldnt make a difference. Throughout the story Luffy has faced unimaginable challenges and allways pulls through. We had no idea how he would manage through enis Lobby but he did.