1. img
    Enter in the Alley Banner Contest!
    Deadline for entries is December 15th.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. img
    Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year. May peace, love and prosperity follow you always!
    -NF Staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

War arc Kakashi: Strongest he Defeats, Weakest he Loses to

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Cad Bane, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Samael

Negative.

2. JayK

:troll

Also how is Mei supposed to beat him?
    She is just like Tsunade way too immobile and slow to do anything of value.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  3. weegee22

Acid mist. Obscures Kakashi's vision. And Kakashi has no way to get close to her, aside from Kamui'ing the mist away, which gives Mei a good opportunity to counter-attack.

That's assuming Mei could create the mist before Kakashi Kamuis.

4. Samael

Only thing she has that can hurt or land, it obscures his vision but ninja hounds and I believe kakashi was hyped to have a very keen sense of smell. Mole technique works and could disrupt her from her sitting position.

Sharingan precog would neg any chance at a sneak attack and she doesn't have the cqc feats.

5. weegee22

Mei is basically untouchable for Kakashi inside the acid mist. Unlike Zabuza, her mist is acidic, and highly so, being able to melt v1 Susano'o. Kakashi or his dogs step in, they die, and I doubt that the dogs can easily smell Mei through the acid mist, if said mist isn't odourless. Kakashi could only Kamui away the mist, only for Mei to create another one elsewhere.

6. Samael

Show me a scan of her in the mist herself and not being affected by it. I don't think she can surround herself completely around it and if she does the PH levels would have to be extremely low.

7. Samael

Why kamui mist again if you could just kamui the producer of it, kakashi is no idiot and it's common sense honestly.. ..so nah this isnt likely to happen. If he deals with mist the first way you suggested, I doubt he's letting it get put up a second time.

8. Samael

@Bonly You hurt me my friend, deeply :sniff

9. Bonly

Flag:
    Egypt

Sorry I just always find the whole Kakashi finds Mei in the mist by sense of smell to be hilarious when we see he couldn't do it in the manga every time he went up against Zabuza who used the mist, like Kakashi had to get his blood on Zabuza for that to work and people think Kakashi can do it on his own or his dogs can do it without the blood :lmao

10. Samael

Oh i understand that's a weak part of my argument, i saw someone else use it and said fuck it. What are your thoughts on the mole tech?

11. Grimmjowsensei

Maybe Jiraiya if he can finish him off before SM but that doesn't necessarily mean he is stronger.

Weakest he loses to is Kakuzu or Sasori.

12. Bonly

Flag:
    Egypt

Same thing as the smelling part. Kakashi went up against Zabuza using the mist three times and never thought "hey I can find him by going underground" so I don't see why it would work that way now

13. Samael

It seems you've found holes to dumb down my argument, *sigh* my Trump card shall now be brought out.

@weegee22 kakashi sees mei opting for the mist and kamui GG.

14. weegee22

@weegee22 kakashi sees mei opting for the mist and kamui GG.[/QUOTE]

Well, like I originally said, IF Mei forms her mist quickly enough.

15. ~Kakashi~

Her acid mist hard counters his entire fighting style honestly. He can't use clones to figure out her fighting style cause they're just gonna pop in the mist, he can't use his ninken to track because the mist would kill them, he can't be in the mist himself because it would end up killing him as well, kamui isn't a trump card any longer cause he can't see her, he doesn't possess a futon feat that implies he could blow the mist away, he doesn't possess the ability to open up a high enough gate to push the mist away, etc. And considering the one time we saw Mei in a 1v1 where she wasn't in fear of harming her teammates, she used her acid mist pretty much immediately, there's no argument that acid mist right off the bat is OOC.

Kakashi's only real hope would be hoping he can find her by traveling under ground and quickly killing her with raikiri through ressenga. And it's never been shown that his nose is to the level of Kiba or Hiruzen who can track down a person just through smell. Not to mention inhaling that acid mist probably doesn't feel too good either.

People seriously overlook how powerful that mist is. It was melting Sasuke's susanoo, and if Zetsu doesn't save his life, he dies to it. If you don't possess the means to get rid of that mist, or have some kind of defense that can't be melted(and given susanoo could be melted by it, the list of those defenses is a really short one), you're shit outta luck.

16. Punished Kiba

This is true. Also,remember that the only one who made the claim was Naruto (and Naruto isn't a character of reliable insight either).

k bye. :blobhide

17. Santoryu

One of these is not like the other

18. Santoryu

I agree. Spread a false rumour long enough and it eventually becomes common place.

If anything, Kakashi is a better counter to Mei than she is to him, given his experience against fighting a superior practitioner of the mist, his Herculean tactical fights, and one shot technique in Kamui.

19. weegee22

Unlike Zabuza, Kakashi can't exactly walk inside Mei's mist. His dogs? They get melted.

20. Speedyamell

Strongest he can beat: gai, kisame, deidara e.t.c

Weakest he can loose to: IA naruto, hebi Sasuke, e.t.c

21. Sage light

Manga implied he can take out the Jūbi. So basically anyone Jūbi tier or below.

Weakest he loses to is 6G Gai, Muu, KCM(or BM- don't think there's much of a difference between these forms) Hebi Sasuke, Sound 4 collectively (due to thier hax) however this would only be a possibility if he doesn't utilize Kamui from the get go, else they all lose. He could maybe also beat Base Hashi with Kamui though I don't think SM upgrades him drastically in terms of speed given he wasn't blitzing anyone upon activating SM during the War. So prolly even SM Hashi. MS Sasuke is probably another anomaly who could take out this version of Kakashi due to Amaterasu, Susano’o Arrow (in rapid fire succession - as it’s implied he dodged one), MS Genjutsu (that doesn’t necessitate eye contact - given he trapped a veteran like Danzo, and Killer B, who knows not to look in an Uchiha’s eyes, and wears shades that impedes his visual perception by blinding light rays respectively) that he probably can’t break out of considering it successfully trapped an entity laden with multiple Sharingan, including Hashirama’s power on top of that. However, characters like Mei, Gaara aren’t stepping up to this Kakashi due to the fact that the Hidden Mist technique has never been implied to inhibit the Mangekyo’s penetrative perception, rather, only the Sharingan. The latter could percieve Kaguya from a considerable distance where percieving accurately is conventionally impossible - even precisely taking note of her physical actions, and facial expressions - after losing his Mangekyo’s heightened ocular prowess.