1. AAB SEASON THREE

Dismiss Notice
  2. Anime Awards for 2017 part 3 commences with genre awards! Please leave a vote or comment in one of the following competition threads!

1 2 3 4 5 6
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice

Weakest Character who could solo the Sasuke Retrieval mission?

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by WorldsStrongest, May 16, 2018.

1. WorldsStrongest Umu

• Track down the Sound 4 after they abduct Sasuke and pursue them before they leave the Fire Country
    • Escape Jirobo's Doton chakra draining jutsu
    • Fight Jirobo 1 on 1
    • Track the Sound 4 again, avoiding the traps they set
    • Fight Kidomaru 1 on 1
    • Track the Sound 4 further
    • Fight Sakon/Ukon
    • Track Tayuya down and fight her
    • Defeat Sick Kimimaro
    • Defeat VOTE1 Sasuke (who will start with 3T already attained) and bring him back to the village
    Who is the weakest character who can solo this?

No rest in between in case thats unclear, said character is in a race against time after all

The characters enemies get full knowledge on them, said character goes in with only reputation on the Sound 5 and Sasuke

Tags:
  2. Orochimaruwantsyourbody Well-Known Member

Part One Kakashi. He can track them with Pakkun, use Raiton to escape Doton, dickslap the Sound Four, beat dying Kimmimaro quickly, and pull Sasuke back to the village by his ear.

3. PradyumnaR The Village Hidden in the Fucks

I would say Guy too but Kakshi has his ninken to track down the 4 faster and easier.... So Kakashi could solo the 4 and pimp slap Sasuke and drag him back.

4. Alita54 Alita>You

I'm doubtful part 1 kakashi could do this. Zabuza beat him the first time they fought before team 7 got involved and the sound 4 as a team should be able to beat zabuza considering they took down two skilled jonins without even having to use CS2. And I'd argue kimmi to be at part 1 kakashi's level if not higher considering he could have killed gaara who back then was probably already close to kage level at least. I'm very doubtful he will even beat kimmi and if he does he will be too exhausted to defeat CS2 sauce imo.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  5. Ghost Of The Uchiha Well-Known Member

I agree, sick Kimi would defeat him imo, not to mention that he doesn't get healed before rounds and 10 minutes of Sharingan in part 1 sent him to the hospital and he definitely needs it more than once here, so i don't think he'd even make it to Kimi.

As for the question i'd say 3 tomoe Itachi would definitely clear this, don't know if he's the weakest though.

6. Plexa Well-Known Member

Shikamaru said for this mission he needs a team of Jonin and Chunin, and an actual team of Jonin and Chunin got quickly thrashed by the Sound Four during that same mission.

By the way, do the Sound Four run into that same team during this mission? Because by the time Shikamaru's team caught up, they were pretty exhausted.

7. sabre320 Well-Known Member

The sound 4 nearly lost to two low jounin with the element of surprise..part 1 kakashi seems about right .

8. Sorin Well-Known Member

1. This isn't wave arc Kakashi. Kakashi was out of shape at the beginning of the series as per him. He started training right after the forest of death. By the end of part 1 he is stronger than Wave arc. Plus, he was beat by Zabuza because he had to babysit 4 useless niggas. At the bridge, when shit hit the fan(Naruto going kyuubi), Kakashi stopped bullshiting and ended Zabuza in 3 moves.

2. They absolutely went CS2. Tayuya mentions that they get fucked over when using CS2. They were out for a while because of that. And they beat 2 tired special jounins 4 vs 2 going all out from the start. Here they will be 1 vs 1 vs an elite jounin. An elite jounin who s smarter than Shikamaru and has the element of surprise. Do you know the difference between these 2 scenarios? It's fucking huge. Kakashi won't waste more than 10 seconds on them individually. He won't spend more than a raikiri between them and that's only because he has to escape the earth dome. He implants them with kunai from the start. They won't even know what hit them. Negative difficulty until now.

3. SRA Gaara close to kage level? Hahahah please. Any jounin worth their salt would babyshake that Gaara? Sick Kimimaro was barely above that version of Gaara. So let me get this, if Gaara is close to kage level, then Kimimaro is Kage level right? smh Consider this, fresh out of hospital Lee was tangoing with Kimimaro for a while. Tell me one kage who would not drop that Rock Lee in 1 move? Have some perspective ffs.

4. Kimi doesn't stand a snowballs chance at defeating Part 1 Kakashi. Between genjutsu, being a fuck lot smarter and raikiri, Kakashi has the necessary tools to fuck Kimi over in no time. That Kakashi is above Rock Lee in taijutsu, has sharingan, clones up the wazoo. This is only ending with a hole through Kimi's skull.

5. He goes on to spit in Sasuke's throat.

9. Bonly Tailless Tailed Beast

Egypt
    The weakest that pops into my mind would be Kitsuchi

10. Alita54 Alita>You

Where was it stated that he trained right after forest of death? Even if true we don't know how much stronger he got since we didn't see him in any more extensive battle after zabuza other than when he got fodderized by itachi.

You have scans to prove this? I could have sworn they only went CS1 and the jonins they fought certainly were not tired.

Kimmi could easily solo all the sound 4 by himself in base from what I remember. Said sound 4 can take down 2 jonins together which means kimmi could also easily solo those two jonins. I see no reason to assume kakashi would fodderize a guy who can fodderize two jonins while only base.

Also as Plexa mentioned shikamaru stated you need jonins and chunins to go on the mission plus none of the sound 4 that battled and died were at 100% due to the jonin fight which exhausted them and likely left them with lower chakra reserves. They would not be in that condition here since they don't have to fight the same two jonins so they would be stronger.

11. Sorin Well-Known Member

Here is Kakashi realizing his current strength is not enough:

Here is Kakashi training and opening the first gate(presumably):

Sound 4 using CS2 because they'd be fucked otherwise. They barely scraped by anyway.

Now imagine Kakashi against 2 tired special jounins. Negative difficulty.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  12. Silnaem Nothing for Wisdom

While there are quite a few Skilled (low kage) shinobi who could win the fights, the main problem is tracking. For that reason, I nominate Deidara

13. koton123 Banned

I can't tell if you're serious when you say Kimimarou is kakashi level or higher. Gaara wasn't kage level at the time he was kage level after the 3 year time skip, when he fought Deidara he was insanely stronger than he was before. Keep in mind everyone who was fighting in that time was taking the chuunin exams.

Drunk Lee taijutsu > Kimimarou with sword base
    Guy >>> Drunk Lee
    Guy ≈ Kakashi
    AND Kakashi has the 3t Sharingan

14. Gin Ichimaru's Shadow Sanban daihyou taicho Ichimaru Gin

Poland
    Kakashi or 3T Itachi. One guy is skilled Ninja and learned 5 Chakra Elements. Second can fool them all day and kill in CQC.

15. koton123 Banned

Kakashi professed he had been lazy concerning training, and had to babysit the 3 beforeh and. When it came down to it towards the end he destroyed Zabuza.

They took down two special jonin. They specialize in something as opposed to excelling in all fields(a regular Jonin). That doesn't take into account the fact those Tokebetsu Jonin were already tired and actually pushed the sound 4 to go all out in a 2 vs 4 situation. They admitted that had they held back even a little it wouldn't have turned out that well.

SRA Gaara was strong, but not strong enough to take on an elite jonin, and nowhere near Kage level. A drunk Lee's' speed and dexterity was enough to worry Kimi so he's not surviving a clash with Kakashi who at this point is considered the top of the line in Konoha.

Dealing with Kimi should be relatively easy considering he only needs to pierce into his heart(something he can do with his chidori strength). Taking out Sasuke would pose no issue either. Kakashis experience is enough to overwhelm him.