1. Dismiss Notice
  2. OPFC

Are you an artist that loves One Piece? Join the OP Fanart Contest in the Ohara Library!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice

Web page table borders

Discussion in 'Tech Hub' started by gobberpooper, Jun 6, 2007.

1. gobberpooper Yeeeessssss?????

Look at this page. Clicky here
    See on the left of the sidebar there's still the border of the cell? How do I get rid of the outline of the sidebar? I tried several things.

p.menuSpace{background-color:#660000}
    .sidebar{border-left-color:#660000}
    .noborder{border:collapse}

That's the script I tried. What I tried is to create a border for the cells and make the border's color the same as the background. Then I collapsed the borders of all the cells except for the sidebar But the stupid thing just has to have some sort of an outline. What am I doing

Tags:
  2. Negative-Ion Life is BRUTAL!!

make the border 0. the cell will still be there, but will be invisible when you are viwing the page.

3. Smitty o.0

set either cellpadding or cellspacing to 0 instead of 1 (don't rember off the top of my head which it is...I think it's cellspacing).

Also, set your border to 0, don't leave it blank, as some browsers render this differently than others.

4. gobberpooper Yeeeessssss?????

i set everything to 0. I tried taking out all the borders. Also tried changing the border color to the background. Nothing works. Is it possible to position a picture of a thin strip with the color of the background right over the border?

Edit:
    ooooohhh, whoopsies. I didn't set the border to 0. I didn't even have a border parameter so it was probably set to default. THX!!!!