1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice

3. Voting for the Contest Central Drawing Contest is live!
    Entries can be found here and the voting threads can be found here and here.
    Voting ends on Sunday, June the 30th!
    Dismiss Notice

4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

5. The KCC is hosting a Short Story Contest!
    Entries are due by July 9th at 2:30am UTC!
    Dismiss Notice

Wedding... Please help me out you guys!

Discussion in 'The NF Café' started by Noobified69, Nov 13, 2005.

1. Noobified69 Guest

This is a little bit out of Naruto, maybe doesn't have connection to Naruto at all.

You guys out there... please help me out. I am getting married soon, and my wife and I are running out of ideas. Please help me think about

Wedding Venue; Wedding Receptions ( Food, People to allow); Honeymoon (Where how many days); Wedding Motto; Wedding Giveaways; ornaments and stuff

all within south east asia
    help me dudes

thanks a lot u dudes...

Tags:
  2. meekozy RETARD

1. Go to an expensive hotel for your wedding, 5 stars
    2. Get very expensive food, abolone, shark fins you know, food like that
    3. I've been to a wedding before that has 1000 people going to it, believe me, inviting that much people makes you and your fiance feel important, get as many people that you know to go to your wedding as possible
    4. Honeymoon: 7 day 8 nights trip to Thailand (Sorry, can't think of anything except where I live, the people there are generally very nice though so you don't have to worry about getting pissed during your honeymoon)
    5. -_- I have no Idea what you should give as wedding gifts, maybe chocolate works fine
    6. Lots of roses at your wedding, candles to top it off, and a 3 foot cake :p but a cake that big is exceptional

XD There ya go, hope I helped out!

3. Niabingi Skyentist

erm.. I dont know your locality so cant help you with venues, I dont know anybody you know so cant really help with who to invite.

In fact the only thin I can moderatly help with is honeymoon destinations but thats still relative to where you have been where you livee and budget...

Maybe you should give us a bit more overall info to work with so we can help you better

4. Kin I ARE BACK.

Meekozy, wow! Now I think about getting married with somebody. It's romantic, Wanna marry me? Just kidding (^_^); I'm too young to marry now. It sounds fantastic. And, Noobified69, ask your wife what kind of trip she likes, romantic, active journey, or maybe a exploring journey. Depends of course. Meekozy, I like your ideas. (^_^)

5. Ion21 Pyro-ninja

I live in the U.S. so i don't know wat time of year it is in asia, but if it's nice out you could have the wedding at a park.

I can't really help on the squid part caus i've never tried it :amuse but i would suggest practicing swollowing large amounts of slimy squirmy things.

Good luck!!:smile-big

6. Robotkiller Still alive

For the honey moon may I suggest a trip to the bahamas it's beautiful all year around and theres nothing but lavish tropical beaches. (I imagine a cruise from where you live to the bahamas would cost a pretty penny)

7. meekozy RETARD

8. SillyRabbit123 ...

let me say one thing- ive watched enough television to know what horrors a wedding comes with....including bride-zilla :p
    but it works out in the end so youll be ok :)
    i cant rilly help w/ n e other stuff....sry...

9. LightningElemental Are sins...ever forgiven?

Lol, weddings aren't all horrific. Mine was quite pleasant. :love

Maybe this link will help? At the bottom are wedding resource and travel links. I recommend brainstorming with your future spouse and seeing what you're both comfortable with as far as food and guests and stuff. Good luck, and congratulations! :D

10. Noobified69 Guest

Thank you.

Thanks a lot for your time. It's expensive though. What about the wedding venue? It can't be a hotel since receptions should be held there, not the wedding. I think wedding should be done in a Church. But after seeing many romantic movies, I've seen a lot of wedding venues such as Gardens, Beach, even underwater (wtf how am I gonna invite 1000 people here?) now we can't make up our mind. And btw, is it legal to eat sharks...? I think they are somehow endangered.

Thanks again dude.

11. Noobified69 Guest

We live in the Philippines; I am a Filipino but my "wife to be" is an Australian citizen, but she's like 25% Australian. M... Since she's so picky and troublesome on food, I dunno what viands may be good to get, she's a vegetarian, actually. And me, I don't eat pork and unusual/endangered animals (ex. sharks).

Honeymoon destinations: I was thinking of wheter Thailand, Maldives, Africa, or Paris, or Australia, or just my home country.

12. Noobified69 Guest

Thanks for the link and advice. I appreciate it. Btw, by any chance are you a Filipino? Salamat pare.

13. Noobified69 Guest

I'm actually not old. I'm still young I'm 29 while she is 26, and we have been dating for three years? You think we go too fast?

BTW, forget my profile age, of course I faked it, in terms of security reasons.

14. Noobified69 Guest

It sure sounds fantastic and terrific. Why don't you leave me your number in case something happens to my wife, maybe ten years from now..... LOL Just kidding!

15. meekozy RETARD

I don't care what green peace says, shark fin soup tastes great and I love it.

16. Sakura Active Member

ummm.. get a hotel? or a beach? or a garden? i dunno...im far from getting married so i seriously dunno. honeymoon for about a week and a half and motto/theme. like normal, but if u wanna spice it up, ur bride doesn't have to wear wedding gown, she can wear something else like leather pants. LOL

17. Archssor ~ Carpe Diem ~

I wouldn't spend alot of money on the wedding itself and spend all your money on your honeymoon. (Go to Hawaii) :p

18. Raistlin-sama Have you been naughty or nice?

Big weddings are a complete waste of money. Just have a nice wedding with your family and friends etc. without all that extravagant stuff. I mean just think about all those things that money could have been used for...

19. Kin I ARE BACK.

I'm 15.. Why? I wrote with that message that I'm too young too :sweatdrop
    Noobified69 I ment to marry meekozy:p

20. OtacontheOtaku ~Sex Guru~

I would recommend a small wedding (to save some cash) then going balls-out on the honeymoon. Talking penthouse suite in the finest hotel in Paris while congressmen feed you and your new bride while you make passionate love on the finest silk ever made balls-out. Cause you aren't going to get that one night back, and it's all downhill from there... trust me...

21. CrazyMoronX Old Man

I think you should get married strictly legally, and never have a ceremony, just to stick it to the man.

You save a lot of time, money, and headaches that way... and there will be no drunk brother in law there to crash the wedding, and passt out in your cake!

22. LightningElemental Are sins...ever forgiven?

You're very welcome! I'm not Filipino though, sorry. :amuse

23. TsunadeChic Godaime

All I can offer is to try your best to make it personal, and pick things that both you and your fiance enjoy. I live in the US, so I can't help much with asian venues, but I've always loved nature as a setting, so some romantic place with significance would be cool in my eyes..... honeymoon? Tahiti. You can get your own little island there.

24. mike_william The Bastard King of NF

I suggest not doing any of whatever the people above me tell you to do and just take her to mcdonalds and then fuck her in the backseat of the car after you eat.

That's what I plan to do for my honeymoon.

25. Noobified69 Guest

Not a bad idea.