1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

3. Voting for Graphic of the Week 50 -- Contest Central Banner is live! Click here and here to cast your votes!

Voting for Photograph of the Week 54 -- Landscapes is also live! Click here and here to cast your votes!

Entries for Graphic of the Week 51 -- Dragon Avatars are open! Click here to check it out!

Entries for Photograph of the Week 55 -- Freestyle are open! Click here to check it out!

-- Contest Central Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Weirdest Crossovers that You Have Ever Seen

Discussion in 'Reader's Corner' started by DemonDragonJ, Mar 10, 2019.

1. DemonDragonJ Edgelord

Crossovers between different works of fiction are definitely a mixed batch in terms of how they are received by audiences: for example, Kingdom Hearts and Super Smash Bros. seem to be very popular, but League of Extraordinary Gentlemen was not.

Then, there are crossovers that are outright weird or bizarre, usually because the series that are being crossed over are simply very different from each other, so this thread is to discuss some crossovers that are weird or unusual.

There was a comic series that was a crossover between Archie and The Punisher, which is very odd, since Archie is a very lighthearted romantic comedy series, whereas The Punisher is very dark and violet.

I also once saw a story on Fanfiction.net that was a crossover between Ranma 1/2 and The Wheel of Time, which also was very bizarre, given how different those two series are.

What does everyone else say about this? What are some of the weirdest crossovers that you have seen?

Tags:
  2. DemonDragonJ Edgelord

Does anyone have anything to say about this subject?

3. Suzutsuki The Ninja, the Ship and the Cosmic Horror

I write/draw those all the time :blobsweat

Edit: my sig is basically one too :blobsweat

4. Smoke ▄█▀ █▄ █▄█ ▀█▀

When I fap to anime characters, there's a cross over going on in my brain, between rl(me) and fantasy (Hinata's fine ass ghetto booty)