1. NF staff is currently looking to add new advisors. We are pulling from all areas of the site. If you're interested, feel free to create a Staff Conference Room thread to discuss the details. Click here for more general info and discussion.
    Dismiss Notice

2. Ho ho ho! It is time to celebrate!

Christmas is coming, and we invite you to join the NFs Ho-Ho-Holidaze Event!

Dismiss Notice
  3. NF Game of the Year nominations have started. Stop by the Arcade.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

Welcome to the Salty Spitoon

Discussion in 'Konoha Country Club' started by Lord Valgaav, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Lord Valgaav Atomic Sables!

Welcome to the Salty Spitoon. How savage are you?

Recant for us some of your savage moments in your life.

I'll kick if off with a simple one:

I'm not particularly proud of it, but growing up I was a bit of a bully in school. In Jr. High, once school was done for the day, I'd always scope out my daily victim and find a way to stick my used gum on the back of their shirts. They never found out till they got home.

I was really mean. :catcry

Tags:
  2. Sassy Equipped with nothing

My savage moments? All back in the middle and high school days. I was a moody salty teenager girl with an attitude. In high school I kept getting into fights sophomore and freshmen year cause of the crowd I hung around as well as skipping detentions and getting in school suspensions (which is annoying as shit). However once junior year hit I got my act together in growing up a bit.

3. Lord Valgaav Atomic Sables!

Thank you @Sassy! I thought my thread would die! :explicat

4. Yamato ANBU- Sadist

Argentina
    I don't know why, but as a kid from like 4-7 years of age, I liked to bite people. One was a family friend who was a few years younger than me and was also visiting my grandma. Chomped on his ear.
    Then second victim was my cousin was was a few months younger than me. Bit his back when my family and I were visiting his family. There might have been other instances, but I don't remember them or my parents didn't tell me about them.

Another thing I remember about me being mean/savage is, back in middle school I would chase this girl around with a grasshopper or whatever insect I could find hahahaha. She'd run off screaming. That was fun.

5. Aphrodite

In middle school i skipped gym class. :hm

6. Lord Valgaav Atomic Sables!

When I was only 4 I knocked out my older sister's(who was 8) last baby teeth by shoving her into our swingset.

Reason? Don't remember. But given our history together, she likely had it coming.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. cobe42 I'm ok with being wierd.

I stood up for myself for the first time at the age of 8 when i finally stopped taking shit from this kid who was flaming me with his friends and we had fisticuffs multiple times in a 3hour time span.

8. Dark Wanderer Winter's Knight

I pushed a younger boy down once for purposely killing a caterpillar. Another time I body slammed a boy, and he came up and hit me on the face. I don't remember why I did that but I couldn't stand that kid.

9. Lord Valgaav Atomic Sables!

Back in elementary gym class, when we played basketball and someone would ask me if I wanted to be on their team, I'd always tell them, "Yeah, but hold on. Let me see if I can find someone better first.".

:catshrug

10. SueVthrARtiST Jack Gourdon

not sure how savage you can say this is but it's comes my competitive side back when I was in high school on a class trip to Austin Park & Pizza (like main event only generic) during a match of laser tag in which I got little too intense there were two girls about 7 that happened to be in the same match wanting to do some cool jason bourne james bond type gunplay I grabbed one of them shot her in the chest and tried to shoot over her shoulder at the next one I missed her shoulder and slammed the laser gun into her face knowing I couldn't go back and if i did i wouldn't get the highest score so i shot the other girl and tagged her out and threw first one aside and ran off i think she fell

11. Sequester Not the hero The Alley needs, but the hero The Alley deserves

I was a class clown in middle school, I maintain middle school might be the most morally bankrupt time in a person s life. It was kill or be killed. You had to be funny and quick witted, and if you found your head on the chopping block, you did your best to redirect the focus onto someone else.

I have done and said mad grimy shit to people back then, and had the same done to me.

12. sworder    

In high school a girl kept doing something to me, I can’t remember what, that annoyed me. She wouldn’t stop so I grabbed a big bucket of water and threw it over her head

I felt really bad afterwards, I think she just liked me :blobsad

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  13. 1337RedGlitchFox Well-Known Member

Im a no life. Im extremely unathletic but i had a bit of a sarcastic streak to those who are dicks.

Middle School had a guy who was a white supremacist bullying my black friend.

I defend him, made fun of the guy from his hair to every word he says (it was almost as if he was a cliche bully from a cartoon)

Later after school i walk home.

He jumps me with like 4 other guys.

I was walking with another black friend whos like a year younger than me.

My poor friend and I got beat due to me spending 80% of my life playing Pokemon and super smash bros instead of going outside and my friend being a whole year younger.

Did the natural thing, told principal, guy got in trouble, suspended.

I didnt give a fuck.

We were still in the same classes. I was in charge of trash duty at the end of every day.

My mind: I can steal 1 text book (Not all so it doesnt seem too suspicious) and take it outside with the trash to chuck in.

The guy gets in trouble for the 1st text book, has to pay like $80.

Still a jerk, but depressed about his parents yelling at him for it.

Repeat.

Repeat.

Repeat.

Guy has to have conferences. Guy eventually gets expelled, probably for how he is and how much money ive racked up for him.

I as a young child under the mindset of "Fuck his future and permanent record" could only play innocent when i see him one more time at Target where he was shopping with his mother.

I went up to him and asked "Hey ______, Whereve you been? I havent seen you at school!"

He gives me a hurt look.
    His Mom gives me a glare before directing it towards him.

And thats how I ruined someone without having to touch them.
    Racist Jerk.

Now let me in.

14. Lord Valgaav Atomic Sables!

15. 1337RedGlitchFox Well-Known Member

I beat battletoads.

Without using any savestates.

16. Lord Valgaav Atomic Sables!

17. Smoke ▄█▀ █▄ █▄█ ▀█▀

Mexico
    I took a shit in one of those honey buckets, at a construction site. Then went to eat some street tacos from a taco bus...without washing my hands.

Probably not gonna go there again, because the tacos tasted shitty.

18. Lord Valgaav Atomic Sables!

19. Smoke ▄█▀ █▄ █▄█ ▀█▀

Mexico
    Because they tasted shitty. It's right there.

20. Lord Valgaav Atomic Sables!

That's...not what I was questioning lol. Why take a dump at a construction site?

21. Selena no

United States
    Too bad I was too scared of repercussions to really do anything to anyone. The "worst" thing I did as a kid in school was flip someone off when I got off the bus at my house. Older kid knocked on his window and flipped me off, so I flipped him back.

I got written up for it, even though it wasn't on school grounds. Fuckers.

Actually, I take that back. I did throw a CD player at somebody in the cafeteria, although it was more "aggressively sliding it across the table at them" than actually throwing it. Word got to my English teacher though, and thus became a running joke.