1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  3. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  4. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  5. Come vote in the third Alley Banner Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

well im making a naruto fan comic

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by sakura san, Jun 1, 2007.

if you could be any type of a anime character of would u be?

1. someone hot

50.0%
  2. someone cool

62.5%
  3. someone who is popular

25.0%
  4. someone who is good at fighting

75.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. sakura san Member

i can write and i sure have a plot and character design and everything but a artist so please if anyone draws naruto characters on there free time please tell me ,if you do email me at or a private massage which ever one works best :cry :amuse

Tags:
  2. Hollowized Crab

Well if you'll get someone to draw what you tell him to you are very lucky, since I doubt that will happen. So I guess you will just have to settle for a fanfic instead. Or get train to get really skilled at drawing so you can make your own comic about whatever you want :p

I have a lots of ideas, but don't have the skill to draw it. And I don't except that anyone would draw it for me ether. So the only way that would get on paper, would be for me to get much better in drawing.