1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Well it's my first day here..

Discussion in 'Academy Registration' started by Chainsaw-Chimaera, Nov 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chainsaw-Chimaera

I just got done with my slightly over a week marathon of watching all 161 episodes of Naruto that are available.. and what a great time it turned out to be!

I origionally came by this site in my search of a Full Metal Alchemist episode that I had missed seeing, thus where I first learned about Naruto a little. Then after catching a few eps on Cartoon Network (6 and 7) I became more intrested. Then watching the first few episodes sub-tittled I was hooked. It quickly took the number one spot in my heart for animes that I love.

A little about me.. I'm an aspiring film maker and I'm 22. I really enjoy animation of most all forms.

Well glad to be here, should get used to seeing me around a lot more in the future! :smile-big

Tags:
  2. hesd

Welcome chainsaw-sama! I'm looking forward to watching your original anime creations and/or soon-to-be blockbuster movies. How unctuous!haha.

Have fun here! You're registered. See ya around!

3. furious styles

welcome to the forums, fellow marathoner. ^___^

i think you will like it here, yeah.

/deidara

4. murasex

Flag:
    Mexico

You seem to be a number one fan and you came to the right place.
    Do enjoy your stay.
    ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.