1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Come join the RP Section for the monthly world (universe?) creation contest. This month's theme is space opera.

So charge the hyperdrive, power up the plasma cannons, and set sail for new worlds!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out the NF Awards! Nominate your favorite posters!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The World Cup is about to begin, which means it’s time to start proudly repping your country. We’ve created a special new feature for you guys exclusively for this big event! Click here to learn more!!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the latest Newsletter!

Click here
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The future of the Cafe Subsections is up to you. Vote here to make your voice heard!"

Click here
    Dismiss Notice

What about Sasuke's version of "Talk no Jutsu???"

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki' started by Shinobi1jutsu, May 11, 2018.

1. Shinobi1jutsu Active Member

*** I am still making my way through the series, and I am at the part where Orochimaru has been revived, and Orochimaru has brought back the reanimated Hokage to talk to Sasuke... about his feelings ***

Now it seems like even Orochimaru LOVES Sasuke?!

For me, this concept would have seemed completely ridiculous earlier in the series. From the very first time Orochimaru appears in the series, up to the point where I am currently at... Orochimaru has been a character that cares only about himself, is self-absorbed, and stunningly selfish. Now... all of a sudden, he... cares... about Sasuke, and LOVES him?!?!?!?

The way that the plot was written... Orochimaru wanted Sasuke's body, and so he was willing to train Sasuke, so that he would be nice and strong, and in that way... it is in Orochimaru's best interests to help make Sasuke Strong, so that when he takes over Sasuke's body... it will already be perfect for him.

However, now that Orochimaru has been brought back via Onku's curse mark... He's like a member of Team Taka!? Orochimaru seems to genuinely love Sasuke, and actually wants to help him... despite the fact that there is nothing in it for him. He even told the Hokage that he resurrected that... he (Orochimaru) stands by Sasuke, and whatever decision he makes. So...WTF?!?!?!

Everybody talks about Naruto's "talk no jutsu"

What about Sasuke's much more powerful "be a vile treacherous piece of crap, and everybody loves you jutsu"

I mean THAT $HlT is POWERFUL!!! Just look at his track record! Sasuke is cruel to everyone on Team 7, treats them like crap... doesn't matter Naruto and Sakura LOVE him anyway! Abandons and betrays his village... Naruto and Sakura still LOVE him (like a LOT)!!! Tries to murder Naruto and Sakura... doesn't matter they LOVE him anyway! Tries to kill them again... doesn't matter they LOVE him anyway! Forms team Heavy/Taka, and for no real reason at all (besides the fact that they LOVE him) Suigetsu, Jugo, and Karin decide to serve and obey Sasuke, and put their lives on the line for him. Sasuke uses them, until he doesn't feel like it anymore. Then, in true Sasuke fashion... Sasuke betrays Suigetsu and Jugo abandons them, leaving them both for dead! Sasuke NEVER feels bad about it... never even thinks about it... doesn't matter they forgive and LOVE him anyway! Attempts to kill Karin just to wound Danzo, afterwards... even though there is NO reason, and despite the fact that Karin can be saved, Sasuke decides to kill her anyways... just 'cause... who knows... maybe he thinks its funny?! But, AGAIN... doesn't matter... she loves him anyway!

You think... that Orochimaru is the ONE GUY that is too self-centered to care about Sasuke's traitorous @S$, but NOPE!!! Sasuke belittles and talks down to Orochimaru on a daily basis the whole time they were together! Sasuke promises to give Orochimaru his body in exchange for Orochimaru training him, and helping him take down Itachi... Orochimaru upholds his end of the bargain... Sasuke...reneges on the deal, betrays Orochimaru, waits until Orochimaru is too sick to win, and goes into his room while he's deathly ill to murder him... murders him... AND... YET AGAIN... doesn't matter Orochimaru... apparently... LOVES him ANYWAYS?!?!?!?!

And, as if that weren't enough... Sasuke's "be a vile treacherous piece of crap, and everybody loves you jutsu" even works on the overwhelming VAST MAJORITY of the fans as well!!! The guy couldn't possibly be a worse douche-bag traitor, but... doesn't matter... he is by FAR the most popular, most LOVED, most favorited character in the series?!?!?! I just don't get it??? Why does everyone LOVE the most narcissistic, entitled, sociopathic, traitor in the show??? I just wish... somebody would kill this piece of garbage, but nobody ever does!!! What's more... is that inexplicably... EVERYONE in the show and out of it (but me) LOVES HIM?!?!?!

Sasuke definitely has his own version of Naruto's "Talk no Jutsu" and its WAY MORE POWERFUL!!!

What are your thoughts, and what would you name Sasuke's version of "Talk No Jutsu?"

I think "be a vile treacherous piece of crap, and everybody loves you jutsu" is accurate, but perhaps a bit too long!

Tags:
  2. Polandfan Time to retire from NF. "This is it"

Sasuke uses Reverse TNJ. I don't care about you. You are trash. I will kill you for betraying/laughing at Uchiha. He affects that you hate him, so you become stronger

3. Kurama the Fox New Member

Sasuke uses Talk No Jutsu to harm opponents.

Sasuke: “I hate you!”

Random Ninja: “Ahh, ahh, ahh, oww, oww, oww, help, someone, help me!”

4. Rifulofthewest Member

The invers talk no jutsu of Sasuke is funiest than Naruto tnj, so is OK for me:blobok
    In addition, I love each of the uchihas and this jutsu seems to be their prerogative (probably connected to the ability to change reality).
    The working is this: an uchiha behaves as if you were a dog, then, you become a dog.
    For example:

Sasuke: you are the most horrible people I know and I hate both of you, in fact I'm going to try to kill you
    Naruto and Sakura: you are our god now, everything we do, we will be for you, specially if you dont want

Sasuke: Maybe i try to kill you withou any reasong?
    Karin: i never on my entire life see a apologise more beautiful than this.

Sasuke: I do not intend to go back to Konoha, you have killed my family, my big brother has been lured, and everybody lied to me for years. I want to kill even the colorist of the first page.
    Tsunade: I do not know who you are, but I love you, in fact, I'm going to change the laws of the village, but only for you, total, no one cares if we keep killing non named characters who are not Naruto's friends.

Sasuke: I'm going to kill you until I'm out of breath
    Orochimaru: I think the comments in forums about my pedophilia were quite right, I love you, sasuke chan.

Itachi: you bored me, try to posses my body stronger and i kill you
    Orochimaru: now im obsesed with you, and i gonna extended this to your brother

Itachi: I have killed our whole family, I have lied to you, I have tortured you, and I have not realized that danzo could attack you ... but do what I tell you.
    Sasuke: I'm going to kiss the ground that your feet tread on and to consider that you are a saint free from all evil. But I am an uchiha, this tnj does not affect us with the same intensity as the rest.

Itachi: your friend is obsessed with revenge because of me
    Naruto: I think you're the coolest guy!
    Itachi: yeah, but you tell that to everyone

Madara: I do not know very well because, but I love you, so I'm going to kill your girlfriend so you can help me
    Obito: I want to be your
    Madara: hey, you not revived me!
    Obito: Sasuke has already explained this, I can resist in order to extend the plot!

It can be mutual:
    Itachi: I want you to help me to kill our family
    Obito: of course, but now I want you on my team, even though you're not going to do anything
    Itachi: you are going to kill my family, I will do everything you want

Madara seems to be exempt from the TnJ, both in provoking it and in affecting it. As you can see, he always has to break the established rules. He is so asshole.

Last edited: May 14, 2018
  5. Shinobi1jutsu Active Member

BEST... ANSWER... EVER!!!

I just finished reading this message for the 20th time, and I'm still laughing!!! This was an amazing answer!!! So funny... and SO TRUE!!! Thank you!!!

6. Sequester Lacking in Luster

In fairness, in konoha only Naruto, sakura, and like Kakashi and maybe Ino really give a shit about Sasuke.

The people who do love him may have little reason to do so, but he isn't loved by everybody.

7. Shinobi1jutsu Active Member

I see what you are saying to an extent, but you forgot about Suigetsu, Jugo, Karin, and Orochimaru who also LOVE him, as well as... EVERY SINGLE FEMALE IN THE ENTIRE VERSE!!! Right off the bat... HALF of the population of the whole World LOVES this guy, irrespective of anything he does!!! Then, you've got to add Orochimaru who loves nobody besides himself, and for reasons unknown... Sasuke! Then, Naruto, Suigetsu, Jugo, and Sasuke... is at the verry least accepted by EVERYONE in Konoha, if not loved because he helped Naruto take down all the really badass villains. Plus, just to add insult to injury... Naruto's own son... LOVES SASUKE more than his own dad!!!

8. Mister LoLz Well-Known Member

:hiddles