• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

What aspects of your fave do you feel are underrated/undermined?

HollowArrow123

Asuma's bukijutsu skills and overall strength, speed, and combat intelligence are very underrated.

Hidan's strength and intelligence are very underrated people think Hidan is this huge idiot but he's like Naruto very jumps in without much thought, but he can figure out things quickly like Kakashi does when in battle.

Shikamaru not in intelligence but actual strength because when you look at missions you'll know that Shikamaru and Neji are far above the other Konoha members from the start of Shippuden and only Sakura and Naruto I see surpassing the two. People will say Lee and say that lee is Kage level if he goes 6 gates but you can't be kage level with 6 gates because once you use gates you'll end up in the hospital after using like two times as it's dangerous to the body, So without prep time Shikamaru is pretty high Jonin and with prep he can take down a a low Kage level fighter.

Those are my favs

Bonly

Genjutsu. Alot of people don't like that alot of characters don't have much of a counter to Itachi's Genjutsu usage which could give him the edge in alot of fights so they just ignore and they don't like "Genjutsu GG" so people tend to ignore it as well

HollowArrow123

Genjutsu. Alot of people don't like that alot of characters don't have much of a counter to Itachi's Genjutsu usage which could give him the edge in alot of fights so they just ignore and they don't like "Genjutsu GG" so people tend to ignore it as well
Genjutsu would be more op as 90% character not an Uchiha have no resistance to the Sharingan and it seems to be a cheap jutsu to be overpowered. Everyone always says all Itachi has to do is look in your eyes and it's game over. I feel like genjutsu shouldn't have been in the anime or created more of a balance especially with the Sharingan. Like they already get the if you look in my eyes you'll be mind tormented until death and it gives you Susanoo and ninjutsu skills like amaterausu, You can't do anything despite that they only teach low level genjutsu resistance. Sharingan slows down movement as well and when involve it can later use Kamui and Izanagi and shit to suck objects in and give a second chance. Also you need someone else to take you out of genjutsu but in most fights against an uchiha noone does shit and all they can do is fight blind. Unless your guy or lee taijutsu is the most useless shit. Only a few characters have multiple nin jutsu while many have clan jutsus and can't learn anything or amped. In reality if Naruto wasn't the main character all Madara had to do is use genjutsu and Naruto would've been dead because no matter how strong you are ninjutsu one look into the eyes you already lost.

MaruUchiha

The Fourth Six Paths
Obito: Fire Style blasts the size of the 10 Tails. Wood Style able to blitz and temporarily restrain Bijuu Mode Naruto. Insane stamina proven in the War Arc. Izanagi

Itachi: Crow genjutsu, Water Style, and him spamming MS as an Edo thanks to no MS drawbacks. Totsuka Blade/Yata Mirror are Kishi's wank weapons and god level

Sasuke: Snakes. 8 Branches Orochimaru emerging if Hebi Sasuke runs out of chakra

Madara: Nothing gets underrated or undermined.. Actually he gets wanked

Shisui: All his feats in fillers and video game OVAs. His body flicker speed ironically enough. Koto only being useful in a 1v1 fight

Naruto: Pre-War Arc Kyuubi Modes in general. His speed in the War Arc. Gamanunta/toad army

Minato: Guiding Thunder, Shadow Clone Jutsu, and Gamabunta

Fused

The Absolute God
100+ years of battle knowledge and experience, as a legendary warrior who lived through the Warring States Era and First Three World Wars.

Yet people here think that children like Kakashi could defeat him. Just No.

Madara was ravaging the battlefield long before Kakashi's ancestors were even born. No one can outplay or outsmart him.

MHA massive fan

Hax generally is undermined simply because the popular characters lack easy access to said hax

it’s oh kamui can’t gg anyone while claiming jutsu which have never killed or harmed anyone suddenly can . Despite kamui or enton or Amaterasu or susanoo

having hilarious better feats at killing or harming people than dam near all jutsu show cases in the manga

kamui ( ripped GM arm and deidara )
Enton-A4 lost his arm
Amaterasu - cerebrus bye bye
Susanoo V2- removed Nagato arm in 1 chop
V4- cut off orochimaru strongest snake technique like it was butter
Jinton - hard trolled 25V3 susanoo

yet all these techniques for some reason are seen by posters as less than FRs whose best feat is destroying human path’s body

these same techniques are still somehow seen as less than ground punch gg( this never happened btw)

so frankly I think depending on fan bias jutsu are seen properly or improperly

now to anyone who replies feel free to list 3 techniques not mentioned here which have feats of doing more damage to a person body than mentioned above

ObitoOfTheOrangeMask

My left nut ain't hurting
1. Tobirama's combat speed and reactions which not only made him capable of reacting but applying 4 explosive and an FTG mark on Juubito during his shunshin .

Assuming he has 1 Edo body at his disposal , he can mark the body and use it as an additional FTG marking , and GKF is an extremely powerful move that is capable of destroying one of Hashirama's Deity Gates .

Since he can use GKF through that Edo Body , not only this grants him an immense amount of firepower , but since the Edo body will regenerate , he can use GKF again , and again .

2. Hashirama's speed that allows him to outrun Majestic Attires and their TBBs in base , and since Susanoo speed scales above its user , Madara was much faster while inside the ISO due to having PS + Kurama as components . And outside of the ISO , Madara is fast enough to near-blitz SM Naruto whose clone casually reacted to A3 , a ninja known for his speed .

Hashirama's Base Wood Dragon is strong enough to force Full Kurama use a TBB in order to break out , while completely restraining 50% Kurama avatar , absorbing a good portion of it , and forcing KCM 2 Naruto use shunshin to escape . And 50% Kurama avatar casually overpowered 5 Bijuu .

3. Itachi's Totsuka Blade and Yata Mirror attached to his V4 Susanoo can make him near-unstoppable , and almost impossible to engage his Susanoo at point-blank since not only Totsuka blade will one-shot the opponent , but inside the Susanoo , Itachi's striking speed is faster than KCM 1 Naruto's striking speed since Itachi stalemated him and Susanoo speed scales above its user . So unless the opponent has KCM 1 + reactions , he gets blitzed by it .

The length of the Totsuka blade is also big , and has very high reach . And the Yata Mirror is capable of nullifying any attack , meaning that his opponent will be forced to attack his Susanoo from multiple angles .

4. Madara's prowess even outside of MS tech .

3T Madara is fast enough to near-blitz SM Naruto , has extremely large chakra reserves , and very high durability .

He can physically react to KCM 2 Naruto , fire Juubi Sized Katons , and his taijutsu proficiency is more than good enough to stomp the alliance in CQC .

5. Obito's stamina and chakra reserves .

During the War Arc , Obito summoned the Gedo Statue , which drains the user while being summoned , used it to decimate an alliance platoon , and kept it deployed on the field for an extended period of time .

He controlled 6 Jinchuuriki's via the Rinnegan's Six Paths of Pain Technique , made them fight Bee and Naruto in base , then in V2 , and then finally in BM , while also having the statue deployed .

After putting them back , he could fight KCM 1 Naruto , Kakashi , Bee , and Guy , spamming Kamui without showing any signs of fatigue . He then fought KCM 2 Naruto and Kakashi , spammed Kamui again , fired Juubi Sized Katons , and then finally , he had more than enough stamina to fight Kakashi in boxland .

And since his Rinnegan wasn't his own , the cost was higher , and MS also costs more than EMS .

Fused

The Absolute God
Not even Zamasu? :mikebatman
It's a Naruto forum so why would I bring up a Dragon Ball character? Obviously I meant in the context of Naruto.

But Yeah Zamasu would definitely outsmart Madara. He already outsmarted all the Gods, one arrogant ningen will be easy.

Shazam

⚡⚡⚡

Minato's chakra link shenanigans

Jiraiya's ability to enter SM quickly (its not 5 minutes or some nonsense), and the fact that the DB has listed him Frog Kata and Sensing

Orochimaru's Telepathic Kusanagi

Tsunade's speed

Naruto's SM and use of Clones is now considered OOC???? Like wtf

Shazam

⚡⚡⚡
Those sure would have came in handy

Possibly. My theory is that it was invented for SM until sometime after its debut with Jiraiya. Either way it's listed in the DB for Jiraiya as a user nonetheless. You're free to dismiss the guide books, doesn't mean others have to.

Stonez

I dont have a fav, but i have noticed that people dont understand Jinton. People dont seem to get that the charge time is not that long and that is destructive power is greater then Bijuu Bomb.

Aegon Targaryen

The Shield That Guards The Realm of Men
I dont have a fav, but i have noticed that people dont understand Jinton. People dont seem to get that the charge time is not that long and that is destructive power is greater then Bijuu Bomb.

None of this is true.

Jinton is never > Bijuudamas when the latter have VASTLY superior feats without external enhancements and Madara literally uses the Bijuu as a measuring stick for PS while belittling Ohnoki and Muu as children.

Forget Bijuudama, I'm not even sure Jinton > a SM Rasenshuriken truthfully speaking.

Stonez

None of this is true.

Jinton is never > Bijuudamas when the latter have VASTLY superior feats without external enhancements and Madara literally uses the Bijuu as a measuring stick for PS while belittling Ohnoki and Muu as children.

Forget Bijuudama, I'm not even sure Jinton > a SM Rasenshuriken truthfully speaking.
Lol show what feats of a bijuu bomb destroy susanoos or anything close. The fact you think FRS has more destructive capabilities is laughable at best.

Last edited:

Crimson Flam3s

Rampage Sage
Kakashi's tactical abilities.

Deva got played so hard against just 3T Kakashi that he was afraid of a trapped in rubble Kakashi, and Kakashi still tricked him once again.

Add Kamui as a triumph card and with his intellect, regardless if you think he wins the majority of times or not, he has a shot at beating almost anyone.

Aegon Targaryen

Lol show what feats of a bijuu bomb destroy susanoos or anything close. The fact you think FRS has more destructive capabilities is laughable at best.

Show me what feats of Jinton destroy a mountain or anything close. Bijuudama vaporize mountains and even the bomb itself (not even the actual explosion) can literally destroy giant physical barriers and obstructions.

Even the weakest Bijuudama (a joke compared to the full thing) threatened to kill Orochimaru and vaporized his ultimate defense, and Oro tanked punches from Tsunade who could also destroy Susano'o ribcages. Jinton hasn't even done anything to make me believe it's much stronger than KN4's Bijuudama, much less on par with a full Bijuu's.

Lol at thinking destroying fodder Susano'o ribcages is even relevant to an attack compared to PERFECT SUSANO'O btw :russ

Depends on the FRS. You'd be a knob to think someone like BM Naruto or stronger wouldn't do more damage with FRS.

Stonez

Show me what feats of Jinton destroy a mountain or anything close. Bijuudama vaporize mountains and even the bomb itself (not even the actual explosion) can literally destroy giant physical barriers and obstructions.
Jinton is quite capable of destroying mountains as it destroys a molecular level. If you think something that destroys at that small of a level cant destroy mountains, then I dont know what to tell you. What your confusing in all this is your belief that because Bijuu Bomb has a larger AOE, it must be stronger then Jinton which is just silly.
Even the weakest Bijuudama (a joke compared to the full thing) threatened to kill Orochimaru and vaporized his ultimate defense, and Oro tanked punches from Tsunade who could also destroy Susano'o ribcages. Jinton hasn't even done anything to make me believe it's much stronger than KN4's Bijuudama, much less on par with a full Bijuu's.
If you think Jinton cant destroy Oro , you proven you why your not even worth talking to. A statement like this is only pure trolling.
Lol at thinking destroying fodder Susano'o ribcages is even relevant to an attack compared to PERFECT SUSANO'O btw :russ
Lol Jinton destroyed 25 Susanoo clones, i dont know what ribcages you are talking about. Only the ten tails has anything compared to the perfect Susanoo power when it comes to bijuu bombs.
Depends on the FRS. You'd be a knob to think someone like BM Naruto or stronger wouldn't do more damage with FRS.
You live up to be a head canon inventor. Molecular level destruction> Cellular level destruction.

Aegon Targaryen

Jinton is quite capable of destroying mountains as it destroys a molecular level. If you think something that destroys at that small of a level cant destroy mountains, then I dont know what to tell you. What your confusing in all this is your belief that because Bijuu Bomb has a larger AOE, it must be stronger then Jinton which is just silly.

If you think Jinton cant destroy Oro , you proven you why your not even worth talking to. A statement like this is only pure trolling.

Lol Jinton destroyed 25 Susanoo clones, i dont know what ribcages you are talking about. Only the ten tails has anything compared to the perfect Susanoo power when it comes to bijuu bombs.

You live up to be a head canon inventor. Molecular level destruction> Cellular level destruction.

I don't see any evidence for anything you've said. Lol at thinking feats performed by an AMPED Ohnoki are relevant btw.

Top Bottom