• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

What aspects of your fave do you feel are underrated/undermined?

Troyse22

Shuts down the Sannin camp
Those sure would have came in handy

Possibly. My theory is that it was invented for SM until sometime after its debut with Jiraiya. Either way it's listed in the DB for Jiraiya as a user nonetheless. You're free to dismiss the guide books, doesn't mean others have to.

"Kishi entirely reinvented SM and its power level but Kisames power level stayed the same over 2+ years" :tiredpepe

Stop it Turrin :tiredpepe

Aegon Targaryen

The Shield That Guards The Realm of Men
Do you think I can one day be better than you Aegon-senpai?

It doesn't seem like it, Maru, since you still continue to abuse the neg function on me and lose your mind every time I return the neg, I don't care about the negs, just seeing your strange ways, it's not like I expect much from who has such dumb beliefs like that Saitama is stronger than UI Goku or that Bruce Lee can defeat an elephant. :kobeha

Shazam

⚡⚡⚡
"Kishi entirely reinvented SM and its power level but Kisames power level stayed the same over 2+ years" :tiredpepe

Stop it Turrin :tiredpepe

Well, I suppose it'd good that Jiraiya has the actual evidence on paper in the databook. It's undeniable. On the other hand kkg seawater is no where listed

Troyse22

Well, I suppose it'd good that Jiraiya has the actual evidence on paper in the databook. It's undeniable. On the other hand kkg seawater is no where listed

Yeah, and Kisame doesn't what with his admission of inferiority to a Sannin, and then going on to challenge a Sannin killer :tiredpepe

MHA massive fan

Yeah, and Kisame doesn't what with his admission of inferiority to a Sannin, and then going on to challenge a Sannin killer :tiredpepe
Which Sannin killer did he challenge ?
He didn’t challenge sasuke
He challenged Itachi before he even knew of Itachi power at which point he admits he isn’t on Itachi level

Shazam

⚡⚡⚡

Kakashi challenged who he thought was Madara saying he was going to end him here and now.

Guess that means Kakashi > Madara.

Oh but sorry, fanfic retcon Kisame with fanfic seawater KKG stomps. I apologize

Troyse22

Kakashi challenged who he thought was Madara saying he was going to end him here and now.

Guess that means Kakashi > Madara.

Oh but sorry, fanfic retcon Kisame with fanfic seawater KKG stomps. I apologize

So Kisame admitting inferiority counts, but him challenging a Sannin killer 2+ years later doesn't?

Ok Turrin :tiredpepe

Which Sannin killer did he challenge ?
He didn’t challenge sasuke
He challenged Itachi before he even knew of Itachi power at which point he admits he isn’t on Itachi level

Indicative of a retcon as the scene you're talking about technically occurs before P1.

Kisame was also giving Itachi more credit than he even deserved because he was assuming he solod the entire Uchiha clan, which Itachi himself admits he couldn't do. So Kisame was under the impression that he was essentially challenging a stronger version of Itachi than he actually is.

All signs point to retcon :catshrug

Shazam

⚡⚡⚡
So Kisame admitting inferiority counts, but him challenging a Sannin killer 2+ years later doesn't?

Indicative of a retcon as the scene you're talking about technically occurs before P1.

Kisame was also giving Itachi more credit than he even deserved because he was assuming he solod the entire Uchiha clan, which Itachi himself admits he couldn't do. So Kisame was under the impression that he was essentially challenging a stronger version of Itachi than he actually is.

As long as you think Kakashi > Madara for challenging him then sure Kisame can be > Sannin

MHA massive fan

How is it a retcon explain big brain .

This is straw grasping though considering the challenge you spoke of happened before he knew about Itachi techniques
By part 1 he knows enough about them to admit inferiority to Itachi

Troyse22

As long as you think Kakashi > Madara for challenging him then sure Kisame can be > Sannin

Kakashi was essentially going in blind against a man who everyone thought his power was a myth. It's also stated by this "Madara" before that he's a shadow of his former self.

How is it a retcon explain big brain .

This is straw grasping though considering the challenge you spoke of happened before he knew about Itachi techniques
By part 1 he knows enough about them to admit inferiority to Itachi

He thought Itachi was strong enough to take on the Uchiha clan, which he wasn't though :catshrug

MHA massive fan

Kakashi was essentially going in blind against a man who everyone thought his power was a myth. It's also stated by this "Madara" before that he's a shadow of his former self.

He thought Itachi was strong enough to take on the Uchiha clan, which he wasn't though :catshrug
Ok @GrandBenja

samehada uses seawater sword to counter that’s fine

Shazam

⚡⚡⚡

Lol OK Kakashi > Madara according to Troyse22

Can't make this up. I guess anything goes

:russ

sy6up

Arise!!
Hashirama literally beat EMS Madara twice and would have killed him if wasn't for Izanagi
More like it was actually Hashirama and Tobirama and 20 other people vs. Madara the first time and Madara deadass would've won if not for the wood clone the second time. And he had to fight SM Hashirama in base and did more damage to SM Hashirama than Hashirama did to him.

Top Bottom