• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

What aspects of your fave do you feel are underrated/undermined?

AmitDS

Except her regen right
Cuz that’s hyped to death despite the lack of feats
Even that gets undermined because conversely, people also think it doesn't protect against blunt force (only stabs and cuts) even though Madara and Tsunade did so with Hashirama's regen and byakugo no jutsu, respectively. People also think it can't regrow an arm for example even tough Tsunade said it can.

MHA massive fan

Even that gets undermined because conversely, people also think it doesn't protect against blunt force (only stabs and cuts) even though Madara and Tsunade did so with Hashirama's regen and byakugo no jutsu, respectively. People also think it can't regrow an arm for example even tough Tsunade said it can.
Cant regrow an arm because no feats of doing so
Happy to agree it can regrow whatever if those same people who believe that

also agree yata mirror can reflect any and all types of elemental ninjitsu because that’s what the DB states , specifying elemental ninjitsu is not a hyperbole if so that’s no different to can regen any damage

so what do you think ?

AmitDS

Cant regrow an arm because no feats of doing so
Happy to agree it can regrow whatever if those same people who believe that

also agree yata mirror can reflect any and all types of elemental ninjitsu because that’s what the DB states , specifying elemental ninjitsu is not a hyperbole if so that’s no different to can regen any damage

so what do you think ?
You don't need feats if there's an uncontradicted statement and a process described. She regenerates via accelerated cell division to rebuild organs and limbs. An arm isn't like her head being chopped off.

Reflecting anything, cannot die in battle, blows away anything in the universe are all hyperbolic statements and adults should know the difference between someone boasting that they can't die in battle and saying they can accelerate cell division to reconstruct limbs and organs via stimulating proteins with a seal of Chakra.

MHA massive fan

You don't need feats if there's an uncontradicted statement and a process described.
So you agree with yata mirror jutsu description then which says it defeats any elemental ninjitsu . Ok
She regenerates via accelerated cell division to rebuild organs and limbs. An arm isn't like her head being chopped off.
So she can’t regrow a head but she can an arm ? Hmm you the first tsunade fan to say this . I like , very reasonable
Reflecting anything, cannot die in battle, blows away anything in the universe are all hyperbolic statements and adults should know the difference between someone boasting that they can't die in battle and saying they can accelerate cell division to reconstruct limbs and organs via stimulating proteins with a seal of Chakra.
however can reflect all elemental ninjitsu isn’t hyperbolic as not all ninjitsu are elemental thus that’s a description and not a hyperbolic statement

AmitDS

So you agree with yata mirror jutsu description then which says it defeats any elemental ninjitsu . Ok

So she can’t regrow a head but she can an arm ? Hmm you the first tsunade fan to say this . I like , very reasonable

however can reflect all elemental ninjitsu isn’t hyperbolic as not all ninjitsu are elemental thus that’s a description and not a hyperbolic statement
Yata Mirror in databook 3 and by Itachi is stated to deflect any attack. That seems hyperbolic. Given that this was around chapter 400, it is likely hyperbolic as Boruto is giving us new powers even if we ignore the possibility of the Sage and Kaguya possibly countering it and this being revealed later on.

MHA massive fan

Yata Mirror in databook 3 and by Itachi is stated to deflect any attack.
Nope not any attack , it’s described as any elemental ninjitsu which isn’t an
That seems hyperbolic.
So the same as the other fans I see. Shame
Given that this was around chapter 400, it is likely hyperbolic as Boruto is giving us new powers even if we ignore the possibility of the Sage and Kaguya possibly countering it and this being revealed later on.
See above

Impulse785

More like it was actually Hashirama and Tobirama and 20 other people vs. Madara the first time and Madara deadass would've won if not for the wood clone the second time. And he had to fight SM Hashirama in base and did more damage to SM Hashirama than Hashirama did to him.
The first fight just showed Madara challenging Hashirama no one else got involved

Doesn't matter wood clone is Hashirama technique he still lost and Madara had Kurama as well

sy6up

Arise!!
The first fight just showed Madara challenging Hashirama no one else got involved
That's not true. Afterwards we see a whole bunch of people with scratches/dirt on their body which implies a battle. Therefore we can come to teh conclusion that they helped out in the battle.
Doesn't matter wood clone is Hashirama technique he still lost and Madara had Kurama as well
Him having to pull a bitch made move is proof enough Madara scales over. And Hashirama had something much more powerful and still nearly lost.

AmitDS

I think everything about her is fairly rated in this forum, what do you feel like isn't?
Well I was referring to the fandom in general but I think everything. Her smarts, power level, bonds, motivations, feelings, feats and even appearance. People actually think she's a weak Sasuke simp who can be replaced by any fodder ninja and doesn't care about Naruto or anyone and she's not even attractive and it usually stems from self inserting into Naruto who was rejected.

In the manga she's noted to be smarter than most of her gen (only Shikamaru is smarter), is praised for beauty (even compared to Tsunade) , her goal was to save Sasuke who she fell in love with, help Naruto who she loved and supported, and catch up to them & she was able to surpass the sannin in the war.

AmitDS

Nope not any attack , it’s described as any elemental ninjitsu which isn’t an

So the same as the other fans I see. Shame

See above
Official Viz states any astral, physical or ninjutsu attack.
What shame? I don't believe it's debunked. I just don't think this can surely remain so by the end of Boruto given the power creep.

Impulse785

That's not true. Afterwards we see a whole bunch of people with scratches/dirt on their body which implies a battle. Therefore we can come to teh conclusion that they helped out in the battle
Yes from battling other Uchiha who with Madara. Do you think anyone else really could done anything against this other then Hashirama

Him having to pull a bitch made move is proof enough Madara scales over. And Hashirama had something much more powerful and still nearly lost.
Clone is a Jutsu it is Madara fault for not seeing it through
:oldshrug

Impulse785

Although that it is in the databooks, the databooks does overexaggerate things I wouldn't put Yata Mirror above Truth seeking balls and those have shown that you can break them

AmitDS

Although that it is in the databooks, the databooks does overexaggerate things I wouldn't put Yata Mirror above Truth seeking balls and those have shown that you can break them
I don't doubt that they could be revealed to do this. I was just arguing with someone claiming that it's not going to be revealed in the future that something can get past the mirror.

I said it may be hyperbolic as it says every attack and they claim it said elemental nin jutsu

MHA massive fan

Both the manga and databook specify all attacks which is why I say it will likely be shown to be a hyperbole in the future.
Fair enough
For me all I look for in an argument is consistency
If it can do what it says then naturally Tsunade also cannot grow a head or a limb as that’s hyperbolic

till shown otherwise

AmitDS

Fair enough
For me all I look for in an argument is consistency
If it can do what it says then naturally Tsunade also cannot grow a head or a limb as that’s hyperbolic

till shown otherwise
A hyperbole is an exaggeration. Tsunade growing back a limb like an arm or an organ like her liver when she said she could due to reco strucring them via cell division isn't a hyperbole. This is a series for children. Why must everything need a feat? 😂

Tsunade regrowing a head is likely a different story and her being unable to die in any way possible is a hyperbole.

Top Bottom