• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

What aspects of your fave do you feel are underrated/undermined?

MHA massive fan

A hyperbole is an exaggeration. Tsunade growing back a limb like an arm or an organ like her liver when she said she could due to reco strucring them via cell division isn't a hyperbole. This is a series for children. Why must everything need a feat? 😂
So only Tsunade is allowed DB description with no feats , you must see the bias here
Tsunade regrowing a head is likely a different story and her being unable to die in any way possible is a hyperbole.
Why would it be different ? She already didn’t die when split in half so using your hyperbolic logic she should just pop a New head because Sannin reeeh

AmitDS

So only Tsunade is allowed DB description with no feats , you must see the bias here

Why would it be different ? She already didn’t die when split in half so using your hyperbolic logic she should just pop a New head because Sannin reeeh
It's not a databook description. Tsunade said it verbatim. She even described how it would happen.

So you're saying she can regrow her head because she didn't die while split in half? Okay.

Oh you're a sannin hater. This explains so much. 😂

MHA massive fan

It's not a databook description. Tsunade said it verbatim. She even described how it would happen.
Zetsu the guy who knows all jutsu said it in verbatim thus it’s not a hyperbole then . I mean the guy had watched the ninja world since it’s inception
So you're saying she can regrow her head because she didn't die while split in half? Okay.
Oh am not I judge those who think that while asking for yata mirror feats , like I said I like consistency in thought process
Oh you're a sannin hater. This explains so much. 😂
Lol says the troll

sy6up

Arise!!
Ok but it still doesn't show Senju getting involved with the battle unless you can prove otherwise
No that was just me showing you that Madara was alone. My argument. for the Senju being involved in the battle is the marks on their face.

MHA massive fan

Underestimated

1. Kamui not because of its speed which people aimlessly focus on but the fact that once the barrier is open notning can defend against it. Even TSB gets wrapped

2. Amaterasu similar to kamui however thus far gaara sand and TSB it failed to burn

3. Air palm wall considering the shear size of juubi palm this move is broken from an AOE and force perspective

4. hirashin people underestimate the fact that in naruto and in the real world thrown weapons move faster than ninja , always .

Top Bottom