1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

What character deserves much more spotlight and action

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki Archives' started by seshun, Oct 17, 2006.

1. seshun OPtard+Narutard=thebestTa rd

what character do you think should recieve more spotlight and action

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    LOL Tobi uses up all of Deidara's mind chat minutes.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2006
    Tags:
  2. Dre Hell Up

Naruto, they are over looking him i think he has some real talent.

3. Sogeking is unfazed.

Temari. She neeeeeeds looooove!

4. Demon of the Hidden Post Member

I feel that the supporting character that needs the spotlight more is Shikamaru. Just look at the battles he's had. The Temari/Shika and Tayuya/Shika were great fights where it just wasn't about Rasengan or Chidori, or other power-ups. Just seeing Shikamaru come up with a plan on the spot and subtly defeating opponents really makes for a great fighter. Also, he doesn't have too bad of a personality either. Who knows, they could make Shika/Temari a reality if they gave him more spotlight.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2006
  5. Kakuzu GB Imperator

Everyone needs some more time in the spotlight.

6. xKrazYx Hakke: Rokujuu Yonsho!

Neji! =D

Stupid message length.

7. Radical Dreamer Let's hear some boots.

Anko. The show needs more snake seductress! <3

8. Jackal&Casull Hellsing Arms

Lets go to the top 5 who need more spotlight

5)Sasuke. We never see him god damn it. Well for most of the fillers. Need more Sasuke

4)Zetsu. This guy is never on. Need to see his jutsu.

3)Itachi. Considering he is after Naruto, we only see him for a couple of episodes. And we need to see more of his jutsu as well.

2) Neji deserves more spotlight, he is one of the most changed characters. I have a feeling after the timeskip, Neji will be forgotten.

1) Kisame. This guy is clearly one of the badass characters. In the anime he should appear more alongside Itachi. Afterall they are pursuing Naruto which is why they need to focus on Naruto's most dangerous enemies.

9. slugdude l

All of team 8. (especially Kiba!:p )

10. kuchiyoseNOjutsu Badass

11. Mr. Samsa Member

Shino, or Ten Ten, They both are just there must of the time. I really wish Shino gets to do something.

12. Alcazar The most Known Unknown

Shino, I want to know if his clan is in the business of drug trafficing knowing that Shino is a drug dealer...

13. ♠Mr.Nibbles♠ Nibbles on Nipples

Neji needs more time to display how much stroger he actually became since the timeskip.

Right now it is to much about overrated jutsus(rasengan and chidori) and the series needs alittle bit more variety to expand on other characters that deserve more depth development. Ex: Shika, Lee, Tenten, Kiba, etc..

I feel that all these characters was developed before in the beginnig of the series and now it's like they are somewhat forgotten.They just make apperences for brief fights and then we don't hear about them for awhile.
    Ex: When was the last time Shika was mention before now? Will he be talked about after this fight and Asuma gets back to Konoha on a frequent basis?

14. seshun OPtard+Narutard=thebestTa rd

i want to see more of shino action and spotlight

spotlight and action that does not include LAUGHING.

15. AuxunauxiaNoname 螺旋派侠客

I agree with Mr. Samsa.

And I think Kishi should show that girls to be a bit more powerful... although I suppose that would just be wishful thinking for a shonen manga. :p

16. seshun OPtard+Narutard=thebestTa rd

Oh yea and one thing.

How do you set banners and pics on your comments

17. Plasma-Stinger Member

Shikamaru, of course.
    His battles always interest me.

18. BattousaiMS Swordsman of Sorrow

I would say Temari. She is the cool chick that make girl fights interesting because you know she is not a cat but a tiger.

Temari deserves more spotlight then anyone apart: Team 7, Gaara, Lee, Neji and Shikamaru.

19. Rhaella nothing but the rain

sesshun, go to "edit signature" under the User CP to set up your sig. :)

And... actually, I think Hinata needs time the most. I do wonder how much 3 years might have changed her. But I'd love to see more of Shikamaru and Neji also.

20. rizahatake Don't touch the seal!

Neji and Ikura. It's been a long time since they appeared.

21. Sho Active Member

If you're not talking about the more major characters (who haven't really had a backstory), then I would want to see Genma and Shino more.

22. Hoon ♥ Wave

i think hinata deserves more screentime
    she gets the least, and isnt the weakest... least to say

23. theleaningelm Quintessence

I love Team Kakashi and all, but I really, really would like to see more of the other teams. Two and a half years have passed for more than just Naruto-tachi--the others must have learned something during the timeskip.

Also for the lastest chapter,

Spoiler:
    gah! I hate how they cut Shikamaru off before he could kick their asses. Hope Asuma's fine. :/

24. grandmaster192 Advanced Genin

One of naruto's strong points is the great characters. Naruto has a huge selection of characters to love.....What I don't get is why don't they show them. They may not be main characters but they are still apart of the cast and should be developed. I will give my opinions on some of the characters I fell need more screen time.

Kabuto: He's one of the main vilains. I feel we need to see more of his bacround and see some of his motives. I would like to see what he's thinking and learn more about who he is. He's also a really good fighter.....and is said to be as strong as Kakashi. If this is true then lets see some of those moves. I would also like to learn more about his relationship with Orochimaru-Sama. why does he follow him and stuff like that. There is alot about Kabuto that needs to shown. It seems as if he has a few goals of his own outside of Orochimaru-Sama and I would like to see what that is.

Itachi:Like Kabuto he's he's a main bad guy.....That fact that he's after Naruto should give him more screen time. He's really hyped as a great fighter and I would like to see some more of his moves outside the Sharingan. I also think his characters has alot of blanks that need to feeled. We need to see more on why he let Sasuke survive and stuff like that. I also think we need to see him fight more so we can get a feel on how powerful he really is. I thin he should get a few episodes to develop some. There is alot we need to know. I would like to see some flash backs of him killing his best friend....things like this would help his character and the overall story. Itachi is a character that we really need to see more of. there is alot he could bring to the story, plus he can give us some cool fights.

Neji: Neji isn't really nneded as much as the other characters I listed but I do think he should get more screen time. I'm talking about anything major just some enough screen time to atleast give his fans something to watch. A few fights here and there to show he is a very powerful fighter would be great. Kinda like Sesshomaru did in Inuyasha.

These are just a few of my opinions. I think there are more characters that could use more screen time, but I think these guys should get a bit more then what they get. I mean.....Naruto and Sasuke arn't the only characters in the show. Others should be there to. I don't really care to much about people like Hinata or that girl with the Fan.....But hey, why not have them there? They have their fans just like any other character.

Seeing more Orochimaru-Sama and his side would also be cool. I would like to see what he and his group is doing. And Show some of Sasuke's training like they do for Naruto. It would be kinda cool in my opinion. Naruto has so many cool characters that I feel they shouldn't really focus on just 1 or 2 characters. there is alot of things they could be showing in these fillers then Naruto saving some girl. Show some of the other characters training or somethng. Thhere are just to many cool characters to let go t waste.

25. Treima 6th Division's Best

Is it too selfish to hope for some Gaara spotlight? I mean, the difference that I saw in his power between his fight with Naruto and his fight with Kimimaro is incredible. Wish they'd give an in-depth explanation in how he went from being a face-shaped cushion for Naruto's fist to a guy able to keep up with Orochimaru's greatest (at the time) subordinate.

And, as much as I hate to admit it, I'd like to see Orochimaru's training techniques that he used to turn Sasuke Kent into Superman.

26. naruhina26 Shino-tsu-hiko x Shino-to-be

I think more of team kurenai....

I`m really hoping for Hinata`s character to develop so NaruHina can happen

hmmmmm.

27. Knight of Fate ☢CAUTION☢

I would want to see more about Shino, Hanabi and Neji. Hanabi needs more screentime, she hasn't appear since the chuunin exam.

Oh good lord, go watch the fillers. =/

28. naruhina26 Shino-tsu-hiko x Shino-to-be

well I`m not willing to argue with anybodies thoughts but if you`re willing to argue with me I have a vast collection of guns, lets just have a shoot out,

you choose paintball or live ammo

29. Arachnia Manchester United Fan

hm....i'd say neji and lee (not team battles but some 1v1 fights),temari,shino (his fighting style is very interesting to me) and kurenai ( after she got bitch-slapped against itachi i want her to show that shes not as weak as it seemed)

30. Futagokage Runaway Kage

Shino, Hinata: They are both Rookie nine with few spotlight, after the Chuunin exam they technically dissapeared.

The sand Siblings: Specially Temari and Kankurou, even if they have more screentime that the both above, their roles are usually small ones, just enter, kick asses and left.