1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

What could Kishi do at this pont...?

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Jealousy, Jun 2, 2007.

1. Jealousy Addictive Personality

To balance out Naruto and Sasuke again? IMHO, the most win thing he could do is have Kakashi die and have Sakura give Naruto his Sharingan. xD

Tags:
  2. InfIchi I AM DA PLOT NINJA

well..Naruto hasn't had a real fight yet.. aside from KN4.

3. Shiranui Nullius in verba

uhhhh no if anything sasuke needs to get up to naruto's level. he is good but... There is no way sasuke could beat 4 tailed naruto.....no way.

4. Hollowized Crab

Well, he can ether let Naruto use his Plot no Jutsu, Kyubi, or train more with his uber training method so he can win his fights without having to rely on Kyubi or PnJ.

Other options might also be to let him become evil (because we all know evil guys don't have the good guy power limit), let him get an imba bloodline, or both.

5. masamune1 Crouching Tiger

The best way right now is for Naruto to master Wind jutsu, and learn Water as well. He should brush up on Taijutsu and Genjutsu, too, or perhaps show us that he has progressed in those areas. Above all else, he needs to find a way to bypass sasuke's Sharingan control of the Kyuubi, since that allows him to match Sasuke's Curse Seal power boosts.

6. Jealousy Addictive Personality

Let me clarify.....I mean in the ABSENCE of CS and KN

7. Mek Blaze Colossal

At this point plot-no-jutsu is the only thing that can save Naruto.

8. Jealousy Addictive Personality

We don't even know if Sasuke can supress Kyuubi fully.....Naruto was already rejecting Kyuubi's chakra when Sasuke came in.

9. Hollowized Crab

If he's gonna improve himself to the point where he doesn't need to rely on Kyubi and PnJ, he should focus first on Ninjutsu, second on Taijutsu, and nothin or nearly nothin on Genjutsu (other than countering it).

10. ElementalShinobi Is Having a Raging Clue

People must realize with naruto's new training method can allow him to catch up to anyone in a matter of weeks, if not days.

11. Jealousy Addictive Personality

IF he is givin time to train...which Kishi is denying him with the whole Akatsuki hunt...

12. Hollowized Crab

Yes Kishi made a too powerful training method for Naruto, so he's not gonna give Naruto nearly any free time. Or he's just gonna let Naruto sit and chill with all the time he has to train, and that would be stupid seeing his dream is to become Hokage.

13. InfIchi I AM DA PLOT NINJA

Naruto has yet to show everything he has learned, Same with Sasuke.

We have no idea What level Either is Currently at other then Sasuke has the Body Flicker down, Can summon Snakes, has More lighting Jutsu and Very good control over CS2. And that naruto has more Rasengans, finally figured out his chakra nature, better control over KB and a crazed Demonic beast sealed in his gut.

14. Jealousy Addictive Personality

Look...I'm not a big fan of Sasuke, but denying he's stronger than Naruto at this point is stupid

15. InfIchi I AM DA PLOT NINJA

I will Say he is stronger when both he and naruto have an all out fight, And he wins hands down. till then i believe each one has a counter to the others Jutsu's

16. narutofangd Banned

The truth is although many sasuke tards wil say other wise although Sasuke is currently stronger than Naruto the gap that seperates them is not so great

I say this because by the time Naruto must catch up to Sasuke he seems he will not have anymore training so it seems that gap isn' as great as people beleive they have just blown it out of preportion

17. _Amaterasu_ Jet Black Flame

Naruto has nothing to worry about. If he's ever in a life-threatening situation, the kyuubi will take over, no matter how much he resists. And until we see someone take down KN4, Naruto will win.

The way I see him getting stronger is to USE the kyuubi. What other jinchuuriki opposes the strength their buji gives them?? He just needs to learn how to control it, and release the energy when he wants to.

18. Spencer_Gator Pain is a god.

Naruto vs Sasuke right now Sasuke has it..but if KN4 fights Sasuke...well I think I have to give the edge to KN4 lol

19. Hollowized Crab

As long as it's not Kyubi or PnJ that lets him win against Sasuke, then it's fair to say he's stronger. Well, if Sasuke uses CS or CS 2, then a little Kyubi is fair.

20. InfIchi I AM DA PLOT NINJA

plot no jutsu does not exist.

21. Hollowized Crab

Yes it does.

It's when someone is degraded to a genin level for a brief amount of time, just enough for user to successfully do what he needs to do against the enemy target.

22. Juubi Active Member

Well, the most important thing is that Naruto learn how to better defend against genjutsu, so that he won't get caught in one five seconds into the fight.
    Other than that, I think that Naruto proabably already has enough ability to hold his own against a strong opponent.
    He's already surpassed Kakashi.

23. InfIchi I AM DA PLOT NINJA

It does not exist. its all in you're mind.

24. King Scoop Well-Known Member

What he needs to do is spend a week training to master the other 4 elements. Then finally start using some summons and seals that he should have learned from Jiraiya, then he'll be more than ready.

25. Lelouch71 Zero

Since this is shonen, nothing much just have Naruto increase his powerlevel during his fight against Sasuke. It worked for Goku and Yusuke thus it will work for Naruto. The gap isn't as huge as the rabid Sasuketards make it, but it won't be as easy as some of the Narutards believe as well.

26. The O RLY Factor La de da

Plot no Jutsu Plot no Jutsu Plot no Jutsu

You guys fucking suck.

If Kishi made Naruto much weaker than Sasuke after the time skip but intended for him to catch up then how he does manage to catch up isn't Plot no Jutsu aka Deus EX.

27. Lollaff Space-time jutsu

There's actually a reason why the majority thinks Sasuke>Naruto at this moment, that's because Kishi is portraying it that way. What else than the stupid rasengan nuke have Naruto showed lately? Sasuke has shown great versatility, he can summon, he's got great ninjutsu, genjutsu, he has the kusanagi. He's basically better than naruto at everything but one jutsu. yes you've guessed it, plot no jutsu.

28. The O RLY Factor La de da

I wish the admins would make writing Plot no Jutsu in any serious sort of way a bannable offense. So stupid, so very stupid.

29. mortalone Member

I can think of several things.

Option 1: Give Naruto exploding clones. The Sharingan can't to my knowledge distinguish shadow clones from the real deal (well, Kishi might give Sasuke that power consiering all the things he has given Sasuke already), so if Sasuke tries to attack him, KABOOM! WRONG "NARUTO" BITCH!

Option 2: Give Naruto a copy of the Holy Gaible. Through the power of the Gaible, Naruto can rekindle his flames of youth, grow bushy eyebrows, develop unbreakable genjutsus, and become so fast the speed of light has to be increased.

Option 3: Give Naruto Tobi's mask. Because of Tobi's win power being so high, it was divided between his body and his mask. Since Naruto can't take Tobi's body, taking his mask is the only way to increase his win power high enough to beat Sasuke through sheer win.

Option 4: Oiroke no Jutsu, convert to "Naruko" form, thus multiplying Naruto's win factor 700 billion fold. Alternatively, if Naruto conclusively manages to prove that Sasuke doesn't swing that way, he can Oiroke into two copies of Tobi, both naked, and have them make out. In doing so, Naruto can conclusively prove that the Oiroke no Jutsu can only properly be labeled as an XXX class forbidden jutsu with a win rating of "raped your mother and she enjoyed it so much that she denied ever being raped."

Option 5: Naruto can move from Konoha to Kiri and train in the use of a "short sword" that's a mere 7 feet in length and then massacre a bunch of innocents with it to develop a nickname that alone will increase his win factor by over 300 billion percent.

Option 6: Naruto can build a time machine and travel back in time until 9 months before Sasuke was born and then sleep with Sasuke's mother (100 million win points for time travel and she's fucking hot, thus extra win bonus points of at least 100 billion). Once the paternity test concludes that he is indeed the father, he can travel back to the future, paternity test results in hand and tell Sasuke that he is Sasuke's father.

Option 7: Create a technique to summon Kishimoto's editor and have he or she order Kishimoto to turn Kyuubi into a beautiful (and naked) woman who has the hots for Naruto. Win factor = infinity squared.