1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

What did Frank do with the $200 million?(spoilers)

Discussion in 'One Piece Manga Archive' started by starphoenix, Dec 1, 2005.

What did Frank use the 200 million belli on?

1. To build the Ancient weapon

11 vote(s)
    28.9%
  2. To make his body a cyborg

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
  3. Gave it to Charity

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  4. Something that has not been shown in the manga

23 vote(s)
    60.5%
  1. starphoenix

Franky has the blueprints to the ancient weapon and he is now a cyborg. So what did he use the 200 million belli he received from the Straw Hats?

Tags:
  2. Mutty

Actually I don't agree with any of these ideas. I believe that he used that money to build a ship which can go around the world (as tom's apprentice), not pluton. But that ship may have facilities to incorporate ancient weponsin the future (for the fight with WG, or in the new era). Therefore, can you please add one more option ,OTHERS.

3. starphoenix

That is what the 4th option is for. The second option is because we don't know how Franky became a cyborg only why. The first option is because franky always built those Battle Frankys and wanted to build Pluton.

4. Jeltz

Frnky made himself a cyborg long before he stole the money from the strawhats. He could have used it for upgrading his cyborg body with more weapons but I don't think so. I think that Franky used it to build a ship that is not the ancient weapon (perhaps a Battle Franky).

5. majac

I thin he first had a great party and with the little gold left (yea it was a real big party) he is gone build a new ship usings stuff from the old Going marry

6. Mutty

Did I tell about my view to you? lol:laugh . 100% agree with you.
    No way. Parts of Going merry has gone with the aqua ...whatever.

7. Raptor

How about a bronze statue for a ship :amuse

8. SloppyJoe

He couldn't of built a ship we was gone for only 2 days or something I don't care what anyone Say's any ship that would cost 200 million would cost that for certain reason's like special parts that needed to be ordered he didn't have enough time to buy the supplies draw up the plans (granted he could of had them already) but even building this ship I don't see as feasible.

9. Raptor

Franky always said that he wanted to build the best ship of the world. do u think that having the chance he wouldn't?? ever since he came back from dead (4 years ago i think) he had plenty of time to build it. the Straw hats need a new ship. what fits better?

10. biteme

We will probably get to see something cool at the end of this arc. :)

11. SloppyJoe

I completly agree with you that he would want and in the end will end up helping build the ship but in my opinion he blew the money and after this ark franky and Galley LA are going to team together and make the next ship as a Thank you to the Straw Hats. Thats my opinion. Thou I have no idea what he could of blown that much money on but I tottally think he blew it all.

12. Walker

He was made into a cyborg way before he stole their money. Im pretty sure he just spent it on useless stuff.

13. Raptor

It had to be something very expensive if he spend it all in one day. since Oda likes to foreshadow things and Luffy wanted a bronze statue for a ship... I'd go with the bronze statue. :amuse

14. SloppyJoe

*shrug shrug* No idea but I am very curious I think your kinda right on the statue but it would have to be such a ridicilus platnum or something statue.... plus like one day for a statue I think it has to be something else.... like to quote a great movie "What would you do with a million dollers" "Two chicks at the same time." :jk

15. tuggumkee

he spent it on something, i doubt its useless. He probably ordered parts for a ship. He already had a body before. Plus ordering parts for a ship works out the best, because he still hasn't made the ship yet. That way all the left over gallery la characters can help w/ the building, and use parts of going merry as well.

16. Shishou

For some reason Franky got mad when the two chicks had 1 million Beri left over. Saying he can't have money...

So he probably can't have money, cause he will have to leave the island and gamble it.

17. Ghokun

i think that money will return to strawhat crew somehow

Spoiler:
    He gave 5 million of 200 million beri to his buddies, so he used 195 million beri

Lol dont kill me XD

18. KuwabaraTheMan

Best guess being that he used it for building a new ship, but maybe he spent it all on random crap. That kind of 'wtf' thing over something fans got so worked up about would be just like Oda.

19. Gyroscope

Im going with him building a ship for himself and the FF. So they can get around more or something.
    But having watched the strawhats actions, and even crying hearing their stories he is gonna turn it over to them.
    Thats when Luffy asks him to join up :)

20. Sunuvmann

I'm thinking a lot of hookers and sake. That was about 1 mill beri but he got drunk and the hookers stole the rest :p

21. smurfx

he probably used it for parts of his ultimate battle franky ship. it's probably unfinished and that will give him an excuse to join luffy so he can finish building his ultimate ship.