1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

What do you hate about Bleach?

Discussion in 'Society TV' started by Jedi Mind Tricks, Sep 1, 2005.

1. Jedi Mind Tricks

I hate that damned music that comes on during an episode when something profound happens. It's in English and the person responsible for it should be taken to the back and shot.

?If you wanna? see some action, gotta? be the centre of attraction.?

If you want to hear the music, check episode - 41 [14:10] (lunar sub).

Besides that, I love Bleach.

Tags:
  2. -DemonEyesKyo-

uhh nothing !!! Bleach is perfect the way it is

3. mgrace

I hate bleach when it takes away colours in my clothing.. Ohh bleach the manga... I actually haven't read or watched it and I dont have the time but I really want to but i'm affraid I will get hooked...

4. Niabingi

I love dat music... number one by Hazel Fernandes its what makes some moments even better like when Ichigo learns the name of his Zanpakuto!! ahh its so heavy!! the way the drums just start
    "dum-chee, dum-chee, dum dum-chee, dum-chee,
    then the vocals come in
    "wooooo-ooo-oohh if you wanna see some action gotta be the centre of attraction...""

love it!

5. Warsaint777

I hate how that chick with the short madded white hair with the single dreadlock looks exactly like a sad dude with boobs. It's disgusting. Tite didn't include any facial feature that would normally identify a person as a woman in manga, like eyelashes or lip gleams.

I also hate the anime. The style and the music is terribly corny and drowns the artistic uniquness and "hipness" Tite originally developed into the series.

I hate it that about 15 graphic novels took place in soul society, because it's an incredibly boring place. The characters were cool, but the fact that you never found a setting other than a barren rocky plain or a deserted complex of modest old-style japanese houses made my eyes glass over.

That's about it. Everything else is awesome.

6. Smitty

Anyways..what do I hate about bleach? Uhhh..that only 1 episode comes out a week! :mad

If you hate the anime, why do you post in the anime section?

7. SSJ3Naruto

bleach is really good but so far its to predictable, and with the whole spirit level and all that its a bit like dbz, and there are too many animes with some sort of energy, but apart from that theres nothing I hate

8. Jackal Iscariot

9. basiK

It totally ruins the moment.

10. raoul2000

The only thig I hate about Bleach is...Ichigo, fighting-wise.

And I totally hate that song everyone's talking about too.

Otherwise, after One Piece and Kenshin, Bleach is the best shonen there is...but you can't see that yet in the anime!

11. Axass

12. hhallahh

I hate the fact that 12-year olds are apparently routinely something like 6'8". Sado-kun? He was just as tall in the flashbacks..

And yea, Soul Society arc was way too fucking long. But isn't that kind of a spoiler for the TV forum..?

13. Niabingi

Im so sorry that song rocks and should be forever more a part of bleach anime life! otherwise there will be complaints!!

One thing that p**ses me of about bleach the anime is that I feel the drawing and artwork in the manga is just better!!
    oh and hitsugaya is always too tall and teenage looking in da anime

14. Shariyakugan

I hate the slow subbing by lunar and Bleach society.
    But bleach is F*cking awesome.
    Music rocks, animation great(could be better at some times)

15. Near

I agree but the peice after that where ichigo says " I see you...Kuchiki Byakuya" makes up for it. I love the counter attack he use, where he lifts his sword with his elbow and then strikes. Byakuya boy lol, she totally dissed him. HA!

sorry I am slowly going insane.

16. Smitty

Yeah..that may be why I like that song...because everytime it comes on, something bad-ass happens :)

17. Kayo

18. Masaki

*phew* I'm not the only one who hates that song.

I like the show and all, but it's just a mix of weapon fighting, DBZ, and Yuyu Hakusho. I mean, come on... Ichigo narrowly beats Ikkaku, then narrowly beats Renji, then narrowly beats Kenpachi. You can't -narrowly- beat three people of significantly different levels. Then when Bankai was mentioned, it really sucked. And then there's the fact that Ichigo said that he was the least worried about Chad, and Chad's defeated in about 5 minutes.

But at least all of the major characters were only slightly traumitized as kids. Unlike Naruto, where all of the major characters are orphans, and either hated by everyone or saw everyone they trusted get slaughtered in front of them.

19. Duality

I love Bleach as it is.The animation is always k and the song "Number one" I love it because it gives a comic relief in scenes making them kind of cool.:tem

I like that Bleach is not only about on Ichigo and I can count episodes where he rarely appears or doesn't appear at all.I like the previews for the next episode too.:smile-big

I don't think I hate anything yet from Bleach at all.Until now its quite perfect for my taste.I got annoyed from Naruto after some things that happened on episodes 52+ so maybe Bleach is still early to say for someone that really hates something on it.:huh

p.s When Naruto anime started to get real boring in episodes 136+ I started to read the manga.I hope I won't have to do the same for Bleach.:wink

20. Most of the girls breasts are overly large. Something needs to be done bout that.

21. Darkreapyr

I like the music, it just rocks whenever I hear it. I really don't hate anything about bleach, except maybe that it only comes once a week =). Every week they leave me on edge about the next episode, I love it and I hate it at the same time. Looking forward to the next episode is a good thing.

22. Jimmie

Orihime is getting on my nerves from time to time.
    With her girly style.

"Uhhh I didn't have the intention to hurt him ... blabalbala"

23. Kayo

Man what can you hate about Bleach?? seriously the only thing I didnt like was that stupid filler with the man that laughs like a moron. (BWHAHAHAHAH)
    Then Ichigo's sister had her cute little cat turn into a digimon style lion and killed the hollow.

I can't wait for the episode that tells us who the killed of Aizen is, so damn excited...
    I hope I don't get spoiled! :D

24. DesertLily

The only complaint I have at the moment is that it seems kinda repetitive and drawn out a bit. Someone's strong, but Ichigo is stronger. And so on, and so on.

I LOVE Bleach, don't get me wrong. Just that sometimes it's a bit...."meh". Especially when it's just battle after battle after battle.

25. Dyroness

Same here, Ichigo get's too many "power-ups". He needs to be pwned some more, not just hurt XD
    What more... yeah, they're a bit too tall for their age, and some characters don't get much "importance". But that's changing in the anime, so it's all good, for now.

26. Umbra

Hmm something to dislike about bleach...hmm..oh i know. Not enough Nemu, yup that sounds about right.

27. Nihonjin

Anyway, I hate the fact that I have to wait a whole week for 1 episode..ITS NOT ENOUGH I TELL YA!.....yea..thats about it.

28. Tsukiyomi

The power ups, the total lack of skill whatsoever in the more recent fights, its just "I'm stronger than you, period".

Oh and THE MUSIC, I can't even begin to describe how much I hate the music. The two openings I like, thats it. Everytime a scene I've been looking forward to because it was badass in the manga comes up they ruin it with bad 70's club music, it ruins what should be an amazingly badass scene.

They need to start putting more strategy into their fights and change the music.

29. IronFist Alchemist

I agree with the fights, but what about "Houki Boshi"? :amuse

30. Jedi Mind Tricks

Don Kanonji is a legend. He nulls out the negetive effect of that shitty song I hate. :cool

Yes, we need bigger breasts.