1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice

3. Voting for the Contest Central Drawing Contest is live!
    Entries can be found here and the voting threads can be found here and here.
    Voting ends on Sunday, June the 30th!
    Dismiss Notice

4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

5. The KCC is hosting a Short Story Contest!
    Entries are due by July 9th at 2:30am UTC!
    Dismiss Notice

What do you like about Naruto (the anime)?

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki Archives' started by tacobelldog221, Nov 6, 2005.

1. tacobelldog221 New Member

:laugh :laugh how come naruto is such a goog anime series? i cant explain why i am now addiccted to it it is better than any other anime series that i have ever watched but i dont know why!!!! can some one explain to me how naruto can be soo good?:huh

Tags:
  2. Aecen *grin*

Its good, but not close to being the best anime ever :p.

3. Suzumebachi ReSpekt

Meh. Naruto is alright. Not the best, but still pretty good.

4. Hyuuga Neji i didn't leave ^_^

i love how u guys are saying that on a naruto forum. (what is the best anime then, fma?

5. Suzumebachi ReSpekt

6. tacobelldog221 New Member

heh i just go done watching episode 33 it was friken awsom like how saskua rips that dudes arms off and how he gets all thoses baddass seals all over his body i think thats why i love naruto so much case when you think thers no hope for the charecters they unleash so hidden power or somthing like that and kick so ass!:p

7. BattousaiMS Swordsman of Sorrow

... because of the different styles of fighters there is. However, it's not the best anime, there are far better ninja animes, but most of them doesn't have these flashy moves as Naruto ninjas doo.

8. deathbychocolate Member

can you name me the ninja animes similar to naruto and all that? cuzz i really wanna get my hands on some of those =D, i need more ninja smexiness

9. kataimiko 忘れるものか この一分一秒を

currently, Bleach. :tem

But all time best anime would be tied between Cowboy Bebop and Neo Genesis Evangelion.

holy run-on sentance batman! :patman

10. kimmy_ok Iruka's wife =?

I think naruto is a great anime...hmmm maybe not the best. Well I'm not too sure because i haven't seen that many anime compare to many of you. There are continuous episodes and not soon to end yet, a lot of animes stop at 20 something episodes. The story line is amazing and the characters change as it goes on...so far, it is one of the best anime I've watched

11. Astranagun ...

i have a feeling that you haven't watched the anime at all and is trying to get us to tell you about the juicy info...

12. Sniper Not a crook

I guess the best anime todate is probably the dragonball series. It is pretty popular. Naruto isnt that popular anymore. Because of fillers, people loose interest.

13. Jack Frost Hi-ho!

14. Jikan225 New Member

To me it seems if you have only saw the episodes on cartoon network your missing out on the real action. The japanese version is more mature and detailed. Even that being said it is not the best. Before Rurouni Kenshin came to Cartoon network I loved it. I have some dvds and its still my favorite.

15. Vbnail New Member

Note that he did say he just finished watching episode 33 and talked about what happened in it.

Anyways on topic i would have to agree its the best but only because of it being the first anime that got me to look for more. Without Naruto i would still be watching dubbed DB episodes.

16. zabotage ftw!!!111one

You guys are saying that naruto isnt the best, Please name the anime's that you think are better

iv seen all the ones people have listed, and tbh naruto kicks there asses, maybe exept DBZ, but kenshin aint all that cowboy beop aint all that, etc etc, (if anyone says pokemon i will report you to the police) for.........um....lameness

17. Ryoshi Alexander Supertramp

Naruto is the best because there are ninja, I mean when has there really been a ninja manga or anime in awhile. Plus Kids and people, like ninja so they thrive on watching it and looking at it. Also Ninjutsu is cool and the headbands and stuff are cool. Thats why naruto is good cause its just cool looking. Thats why I like it. I guess why I like it is the story or the art, maybe because I just want to draw and make manga like Kishimoto hes like my idol in manga thats why I make it oh and Akira hes my first best manga artist but yeah. Man this is a very long post but it was worth it I guess

18. Chamcham Trigger 光翼型近接支援残酷戦闘機“エヴァッカニア・ドゥーム

It's the best because people are allowed opinions.
    It just so happens to be my opinion that it isn't the best, but still a very good manga/anime nonetheless.

19. Not a Ninja Anti-Ninja

Long answer: It isn't.

Better anime: Nadesico, Rahxephon, Beserk etc.

20. Suzumebachi ReSpekt

21. Hyuuga-YoungIsh Hyuuga until I Die

I dont think naruto is the best anime ever because i am into the classics more but naruto is way up there on my list since it has kept my interest for so long which is very hard to do!

22. Last of the Uchihas Get your own girls, Jonas!

Naruto is not the best series, not even close.

23. Dommy You never knew.

Mmm..I think it is good because it has various fighting styles in it....:box ( Kishimoto sure is creative....:xp )
    And the storyline is quite good too...it makes people want to follow it~~~:dance It is also different from other ninja mangas......funny and interesting.....:rofl
    :guns

24. Jikan225 New Member

I think the way people judge this anime is a personal oppinion. Naruto isn't my favorite because of the drawings, its kind of flat colors doesn't really portray much of an image to me. Thats just my thought.

25. Seymourbuts Look at him go

Naruto.. it is alright, i think Bleach is better though. But if you were to ask me this a year ago, then Naruto would be better than Bleach.

Anyway... I think the best anime is BECK:amuse .

26. tun Fansubber

It has the potential to be one of the best. It's so complex and has so many levels of depth, but they just aren't explored. If this were a more serious series, I think it could definitely be the best ever.

27. icoselitham Lost

Naaa... Naruto doesn't have to be as serious to be good. I loved FLCL even though it was short and the jokes and gags made it lovable.

Greatest anime ever would probably be Love Hina, Tenchi Muyo, Rouronin Kenshin(sp?), Cowbot Bebop, Neo Genisis Evagelion, Inuyasha, FLCL. These are only the animes i've seen though.

28. Viciousness on a Forums Break

^lol u put every anime youve seen above Naruto.
    Anyway Kenshin is better in both manga and anime IMO, but the anime fillers killed it at the end. Then again Naruto has a ton of even worse filler. Bebop's better and has an awesome dub, but its also shorter and designed to be an anime (there's manga for it but that came after the anime as far as I know) so you dont run into the filler problem. I enjoyed NGE but its so overrated Im not going to comment. Havent seen enough Inuyasha or FLCL, only read the manga for LH, and I enjoyed most tenchi series its so different that theyre too hard to compare.

If it werent for all the stupid filler and filler scenes that dragged on DBZ anime fights, Id say it was better, Bleach is better but Naruto is also in the midst of a filler arc lowpoint while Bleach is at a highpoint and hasnt had to endure more than 2 filler eps yet. Id say Hikaru no Go was better but its hard to compare sports and game manga like Slam Dunk with this type. Other than that Id really have to think. I cant really say Togashi's series like HxH and YuYu Hakusho are better because they have really bad lowpoints at times and YYH fell off altogether ultimately. Hajime no Ippo was better but less succesful in anime form so it stopped. Then youve got more mobile suit series like Escaflowne and Gundam. Some of those are better like 08th MS team, but not all or even most of them IMO.
    FMA was better. Berserk and Gantz sucked in anime form, but if they animators did a good job of following the manga and all they wouldve been better.
    But theres a ton of series Naruto is better than.

29. Suzumebachi ReSpekt

30. icoselitham Lost

I forgot to put my favorite gumdam series ever. Gudam Wing was amazing. The movie Gundam Wing Endless Waltz was best. Im sorta sad it had to end. Naruto is still to early to be named best anime ever.