1. Come enter in the KCC Pet Photo Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We are pleased to invite you to participate in the Naruto Battledome Banner Contest.

Dismiss Notice

What do you think about masculine and feminine energy

Discussion in 'Konoha Country Club' started by Yubel, May 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morglay .

:mikebatman

I think you should leave this shit at home if you ever manage to get a date.

Goodluck.

2. Yubel Conqueror

I've chosen celibacy so I don't have to worry about that nonsense. I can be true to myself.

3. Morglay .

Is it working for you?

4. Yubel Conqueror

Yes, I feel at peace. I can focus on other aspects of my life to obtain my goals and create awesome memories.

5. afgpride Retired Staff

"I believe..."

Respect biology. Just because something sounds interesting in your head doesn't mean it's true.

6. Yubel Conqueror

I believe because I don't have 100% proof, I keep learning as I go and what I say doesn't clash with biology nor do I have any reason to respect biology or anything else.

The moment you use the word respect, you've abandoned logic. I can learn about biology, I can study biology but the truth will reveal itself and doesn't require your respect.

By saying I should respect biology, you're implying biology is incomplete by itself as a subject and needs me to respect it before I see it as true.

Also respect is an emotion based on trust in someone's judgement being correct. To suggest I need faith in an aspect of science tells me you're driven by emotion and think like a woman.

Hence you're feminine.

Also there is pride in your name which strengthens my first impression of you, pride is an emotion based on insecurity, the primary motivation is to protect something sensitive, in most cases that would be your ego

Those who have pride are also arrogant, they hype up whatever their pride is protecting, survival is the goal of pride.

Therefore any debate or clash of opinions from a prideful individuals perspective will be a fight where they have to win rather than an opportunity to learn something new or confirm what they already know.

Check your ego if you want this to continue, most likely you're going to reply to this in a pathetic attempt to put down my argument as I predicted.

It won't be based on any logic, it will be based on a feeling of self-righteousness, you'll attempt to attack my reputation, discredit me or hide behind "science" as you've already tried once, or leave a meme to get people who view this thread to laugh, forgetting and losing sight of what's true, anything to get your imaginary win.

Just know this, if you try to argue to protect your fragile self-esteem, I'll end your career.:carlton

Last edited: May 15, 2019
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  7. afgpride Retired Staff

8. Yubel Conqueror

Good boy, you knew you were outclassed so you didn't try to argue, I should pat you on the head.

• List
  9. Natty Cursed Lipstick Lesbap

Damn. We got an intellectual on our hands

10. Yubel Conqueror

I'm not an intellectual, people who call themselves intellectuals are the arrogant person I just described. I'm always learning.

• List
  11. Natty Cursed Lipstick Lesbap

Damn. We got someone learning
    Something

12. Azure Ihrat Pace is the Trick Retired Staff

like this thread, no doubt

13. RemChu † Silver Snail †

Kind of backwards there. Male, The father, wants it's order enforced and in place. Rigid structures. It desires conformity. Feminine traits are the Mother usually more forgiving and nurturing supportive. This notion of the animal brain being inherently female is just fucking sexist. Male has animalistic traits too, he DESIRES, he covets. Male gaze.

Eh, really just don't like that you equated female to just being an animal and physical. While you ascribed spiritual aspects to only male? Do males give birth? No. If you look at any church etc. group it's usually the females who keep it up, they are the ones praying the most and keeping families running. Also in many religions and traditions of belief there are female goddess types and female archetypes. Religions that lack that aspect of the feminine in their godhood for example, cannot ignore it. Christianity which strives to be primarily male focused, has Mary, and she is basically that archetype.

Also when I think of sensitive "spiritual" types they are usually females, and those who are males have some feminine qualities. Since intuition is a "inner" skill, quieting of the mind, I usually associate that with the feminine principle. While the male principle I associate with Ego, doing things, conquering the material world and sciences. That is why most hierarchical structures in our society are male dominated and focused on profit and power. Exerting power on those without.

Gave you a dislike for the animal thing, but eh took it back.

14. Yubel Conqueror

Yes females give birth, they bring a life given to them by a man into this material world which shows the feminine represents the physical as they're essentially the gateway.

You're not masculine if you're overcome by desires because all desire is earthly, Buddha says desire is the root of all suffering and the word "desire" in his time was translated as "thirst".

It's temptation which is feminine and only the feminine falls for it, why do you think Satan approached Eve and not Adam?

Also, like I said before, feminine energy is about opening up to receive love, bonding, labels, being acknowledged etc, because of that women(who usually represent the feminine because like I said before, we have both masculine and feminine energies) place much more emphasis on bonds, relationships and community than a man does because there is safety in numbers and they pray the most because they want to be lead the most.

15. RemChu † Silver Snail †

Well, most cultures associate phallic symbols with male energy and sexual desire.
    Ego driven male dominated religion. They blame woman for everything. Male hierarchy being imposed. The god is assigned "male" qualities.

Bonding, love, and empathy I see more as a female quality and a emotional (spiritual) one. You see females expressing this more.

16. RemChu † Silver Snail †

Very backwards to put down the other sex, both need each other to survive. A weak male ego desires to put down the female aspect. A human society that can embrace and engage it's different facets is a more healthy one. Your viewpoint of the world is very male focused and you assign all the "honorable" traits to males while putting down the feminine. Just comes off very narrow minded and sexist. When both have their negatives and plus to them.

17. Yubel Conqueror

Well masculine energy in a sense, penetrates the world which is feminine and creates things, almost all inventions and advancements are from men(who respresent masculine).

18. Yubel Conqueror

I'm not putting down another gender, just calling it the way I see it. It makes sense to me.

19. Morglay .

I mean while scientific fields have historically been vastly male-dominated due to the gender roles assigned in our societies, there have been quite a number of great female scientists/minds through the years too. I can't think of a person who has done more vital work in the field of genetics than Barbara McClintock - in the fact she laid the foundations for our modern research with her studies of Maize crops. She started her work in the 1920s but finally got recognised for it in 1980-something with a Nobel Prize.

I personally think that we may have lost a lot of great minds to leaders/social planners who had set ideas on who should be what. Greatness/vision isn't assigned by "gender energy" or whatever you're talking about - it's from individuals.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  20. Yubel Conqueror

You're just arguing semantics imo at the end there, but we'll agree to disagree.

21. Ishmael I'm not impressed.

I respect the effort and you not being afraid to state your opinions if you aren't trolling, which I don't think you are to be honest.

Sad that some couldn't come in and discuss like adults and show some maturity but eh that's asking for to much on this forum honestly.

22. Kitsune Global Moderator

Locking troll thread.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.