1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

What do you think...

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by Urahara, Oct 27, 2006.

1. Urahara Banned

...Grimmjaw, Ulqi, Yammy, HAG, and all the other Espada's releases are?

I'm curious to know if the Espada's are more Shinigami-based, rather than altering their physical appearance and morphing back into their normal state before taking humanoid form. I really can't picture Ulqi changing into some big type of beast-like creature, it just doesn't fit him. I can see him releasing his zanpakutou and it aiding him in Shinigami-ways...

...I see Grimmjaw's release rather Shishio-like from Rurouni Kenshin on behalf of his zanpakutou's blade being rather jagged, plus his release called was "Slice/cut!" or something of that sort wasnt it? So maybe a blade that can cause explosions upon contact or something...my imagination really sucks when thinking up Zanpakutou releases but plots? its cake for me...

Please discuss and offer ideas...

Tags:
  2. Urahara Banned

Cmon people... -_-;

3. Yak on a Forums Break

Hm, interesting idea for Grimmjaw, however if you're going to base it on the fact that his blade is jagged, I'm sorry to break it for you - it is not. His sword is completely normal, it was only damaged by Vaizard Bankai Ichigo.

I don't know if the releases of the Arrancar differ depending on the type of Hollow they were made of. For now I will go with the typical shape shifting and I could imagine Grimmjaw receiving a realy badass armor with shoulder and knee protectors in the shape of mouths with long razorsharp teeth. He should also get a a part of torso-armor that actually IS a mouth and chews your limbs off if you come to close (kinda like Majin DS :laugh).

At least one hand should have some sort of mouth-like glove, again with razorsharp teeth that allows him to grap his opponents in a really painful way and inflict some nasty wounds. All of that should go along with a speed and power boost.

Ulquiorra should wear a complete Samurai armor made from bones but I haven't thought about any specifics or abilities yet.

I could picture HAG with some upgrades for her arms and legs, like additional blades to inflict more damage, since I picture her to be the future opponent of Soi Fong or/and Yoruichi. Other than that she should become really fast. All in all a rather streamlined outfit.

I have no idea for Yammy yet, but it could be a walking tank and seeing how he is more of a brute than anything, a Juggernaut-like outfit would suit him. :p

4. zagman505 Shakou, Hitsuki!

well. some of the arrancar releases havn't been all that drastic. for example, luppi just got 8 tentacles, other than that, virtually no difference. shawlong got the claw things. shawlong was the oldest arrancar (#11), and luppi was espada. the other 2 had 'big' releases and huge differences in appearance. i personally hope that their release somewat mirrors their personality tho. like yami would hav one of those big release types (eduardo leones style) whereas grimmjow or ulquiorra would hav a more subtle (and more powerful) release.

and yeah, grimmjow's blade was damaged by vaizard bankai ichigo, otherwise it would hav been normal.

given his release command, i think that it would be almost a shawlong sorta release, like more blades or something.

and oh yeah. a sword that causes explosions on contact? isn't that virtually hinamori's zanpakutou? :p

5. Last of the Arrancar UNDEAD

Like Deidara ?

I'm not diggin the mouth theory .... I figure he's gonna get his arms covered in some kind fancy blade, and his jaw will extend to cover his whole mouth, possibly with huge fangs. And some body armor.

I see Ulqu regaining both his horns ( so cool ! ) and maybe some body armor.

Other than that I have no idea.

6. Yak on a Forums Break

Nope, not like Deidara. Way too tame. More like... this...

Its just wishful thinking anyway. :p

7. Wrath Mourning

Well, given that the majority of Espada were Vastrode, their releases are probably closer to their human forms than the others. They will definitely have the Arrancar style release, though.

I still think that Grimmjaw's release is probably focused on his arms. And Bishi will probably be in armour, yes. We know too little about the others to really say anything else.

8. Last of the Arrancar UNDEAD

I have no idea what to make of that ...

9. blacklusterseph004 ah, made you look ...

I think Grimmjaw's release will be mainly around his jaw. i think he'll end up with an upper body like a hydralisk, with and extremely dangerous multi-part mouth.