1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

What events in the manga would you change?

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by Wobbly, Oct 7, 2006.

1. Wobbly

Sorta like Bankai's thread in CoPS, only the manga edition.
    Spoiler:

Edit: When I say events, I mean, events. As in, you would change someone doing this here, or something happening here that originally didn't.

I don't mean...."Kenpachi would kick ass more".....:notrust

Anyway, what events in the manga would you change? What do you feel needs to be done differently? I would change quite a few things in the manga.

1. Tousen would have killed Kenpachi as soon as he went bankai.

2. Ruppi would have followed through and killed Hitsugaya, instead of playing with the vice captains, and giving Hitsugaya a chance to charge up Sennen Hyourou.

3. Grimmjaw would've tried to fight back against Tousen, then get pwned anyway.

4. Mayuri would have killed Ishida with Ashisougi Jizou, his mere shikai, instead of running his mouth.

4 1/5. .....OR Nemu would have never given Ishida the antidote to Konjiki Ashisougi Jizou's poison.

5. Ikkaku wouldn't have revealed his bankai until the Winter War.

6. Nell would've released to pwn the sand thing in 246.

7. Grimmjaw would have left Aizen's lair to join Ichigo after getting pwned by Aizen looking at him.

8. Aizen would have served green tea.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2006
    Tags:
  2. Yak

- Byakuya saving Rukia from getting pierced by Shinsou and dying after telling the whole story to her.
    - going by the first point, Rukia then later training to get her revenge on Ichimaru and teaming up with Hitsugaya and Matsumoto and training her ice zanpaktou under the lead of Hitsugaya (c'mon, it would kick ass!)

- Tousen NEVER releasing his Bankai in the first place but instead further going at Kenpachi together with Komamura
    - Komamura being forced to release his Bankai first, Tousen only as a backup and saving his actual abilities for the Winter War for some more kickass moments which make his Bankai look really badass.
    - Kenpachi and Bankai Komamura drawing in their fight, but Kenpachi losing an arm to further handicap him. (yeah, you heard right. And that one coming from me.)

- Ishida pwning Mayuri and doing some serious damage to his modificated body so he is forced to run around in his more human-looking form forever (but with no actual powerloss).
    - poisoned Ishida meeting up with Tousen but NOT being knocked out by Suzumushi. Instead we have Unohana step in and stopping Tousen from knocking him out by force with the excuse of Ishida "being already half dead" and there can't be no justice in killing a man who is with one foot in the grave. Tousen unwillingly agrees and backs off for now, Unohana takes him to the hospital and heals him for further interogation. :)

- one-armed Grimmjaw having his second fight not with Ichigo but with the one-armed Kenpachi due to plot changes, both drawing.

3. Last of the Arrancar

Earl grey dammit !!!!

* Ikkaku should have died against Edorado, so we would have all gotten the message that character can actually get killed.

* Bigger role for Tatsuki, especially when she was watching Grimm vs Ichi

* Luppi shouldn't have died, neither should have Deeroy and Illforte ... poor guys :cry

4. Bass

1.) Rukia NOT killing D. Roy so easily! They would fight for a while with D. Roy kicking Rukia's ass all through the town but losing because he gets too cocky in the air and Rukia reveals that her shikai can attack in a large radius.

2.) During Grim Jaw/Ichigo fight #2, when Grim Jaw gets frozen by Rukia and he breaks free and grabs Rukia's skull.........he'll crush her skull right in front of Ichigo causing a new darker tune in the manga and showing Ichigo that the upcoming fight is a serious life-or-death battle.

3.) Ichigo giving Byakuya a badass facial scar during their fight.

4.) Ichigo taking Yoruichi up on her option to bathe together.

5. Wrath

6. Cipher

Nell did not exist
    D Roy wouldn't have been pwned by a mere shikai
    More Shirosaki
    Vaizards having something cooler than just the hollow mask
    Nell did not exist
    Somebody on the protagonists' side dying for real
    Kubo wouldn't have introduced Bankai so abruptly

7. Wobbly

I think you missed the idea of the thread.

It's not so much about wishing that a certain state of the manga was different, but the thread is more about what events you would change.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2006
  8. Marsala

- Arrancar don't appear until Aizen escapes with the Hougyoku, because the whole mock-Arrancar to true Arrancar thing was somewhat pointless and confusing

- Hinamori actually dies

- Aizen breaks his glasses and slicks back his hair right after stabbing Hinamori

- Rukia and Isshin don't get pwned by Fishbone D in the 1st chapter... oh wait, that would prevent the entire manga from happening. Never mind.

9. PDQ

Byakuya would've killed Ichigo instead of leaving him there.
    Ichigo would've allowed his power to focus into Ishida's bow, allowing him to blow the Menos Grande's head off.
    Tatsuki would've gotten powers and Sado would not have.
    Yoruichi would've been the person Ichigo met first and Urahara second.
    Kenpachi would've killed Tousen and Komamura instead of letting them release their swords.
    Same for Ichigo.

10. Bass

Ooooh...even better, he slicks his hair back with Hinamori's blood! :nuts

11. Sena Kobayakawa

Urahara would acutaly use his bankai
    Isshin would fight more

12. Sena Kobayakawa

Urahara would actually use his bankai
    Isshin would fight more

13. Wobbly

^Arg! Events you want to change.... EVENTS!!!

14. Sena Kobayakawa

Okok...sorry..and sorry for the double post...

15. Wobbly

No problem llyod. All you have to do is delete one of your double posts, and all is well. It's not me you have to be worried about pissing off, but mori.

Anyway......

9. Ichigo would have tried to attack Tousen when he came for Grimmjaw, then he would have gotten pwned with one Benihikou and/or Nake.

10. In the shower scene with Orihime and Rangiku, they...........

11. Hanatarou would have taken Hisagomaru with him when he woke up on the morning that Ichigo and Ganju took him hostage.

16. omg laser pew pew!

Get rid of Ichigo and all male good guys except Isshin

The manga is now called 'Isshin' and he's the only good guy surrounded by all females in the series

The series revoles around him shagging any female silly while owning the bad guys (who can range from Uchiha/Narutards to Aizen)

It will be 500 chapters long and will have a anime series done by the artist that did End of Eva

There will also be a live action movie where I will play Isshin, I will also handpick who will play all the females myself

The End

17. Dr.Douchebag

1. Tousen would have killed Kenpachi as soon as he went bankai.

yes not because i like kaname more than zaraki but it wouldve shut the tousentards up

18. Blue Supporting Staff Retired Staff

1. I'd have had Ichigo's final test in Soul Society be Renji or another vice captain, not any of the captains - Ichigo's powers developed far too quickly. Kenpachi was okay, because he was screwing around and asking to be pwned.

...And that's pretty much it. The Espada would be about as strong as the Captains, and Ichigo's ultimate goal would be to achieve Bankai to surpass captain level and pwn Aizen.

19. blacklusterseph004

Ukitake doing more to prevent Kaien's death.

That's all I can think of right now...

20. Dr.Douchebag

isshin revealing himself to ichigo sooner instead of whenever he does so

21. Wesley

Aizen wouldn't have pwned everyone like he did. It's bad enough that his Shikai is broken, but he apparently is just really freaking strong on his own considering how he brought GJ to his knees with his reiastu alone. I don't care how good he is at disception. If he's that strong he's not going to be able to hide the fact for decades.

Bad enough that from all appearances, he's still just a Shinigami.

Tousen wouldn't have cut off GJ's arm. Instead Aizen does it himself or Ulquirra does it instead. Tousen still has a really broken bankai. It may have failed against Kenpachi, but against nearly any other oppenent it'd be an absolute advantage.

22. Chamcham Trigger

If I could change one thing, it'd be Tatsuki's role. I would've had her play a strong role earlier in the series. How? I dunno. It's a hypothetical question anyway.

23. Last of the Arrancar

* Ikakku wouldn't have been pwned by Ichigo that easily, I mean, he had bankai ...

* ( this will never happen, sadly ) Nell goes to earth and bites off the head of everyone who hates her :p

* more attention on the pre arrancar. Now it seems like, "oh what shall I make up, oh hey I created those weirdo human like hollow 150 chapters ago ! Lets use that !" Not that I mind he did use them in the end :p

That's exactly what we've been thinking about you all along .....

24. Cthulhu-versailles

1. I would have made Kon go into Soul Soceity and I would have given him a semi-active role in the current arc. LOL. I would have Kon getting taken by Ulquiro.. who would state " This Guy, this guy isn't trash at all". Then all the readers would be wtfing over how right they were about Kon's pwnage..:nuts

2. Give Yachiru more panels...

3. Try to make the multiple Ichigo power-ups during Soul Soceity a little less insane.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2006
  25. Sawako

I think the only thing I really want to change is that Hinamori actually would've died when Aizen "killed" her.

I also wouldn't have had Tousen go bankai on Kenpachi. That should've been saved for the winter war, IMO.

26. Nes Mikel

For the following events to actually happen in Chapter 239 (the chapter after Yamamoto tells Ichigo he can't go to Hueco Mundo):

Spoiler:

一護、死神の姿のまま織姫の部屋で立ったまま考えてる
    Ichigo, still clad in shinigami robes, continues to stand in the middle of Orihime's room while he thinks.

一護: 「井上・・・」
    Ichigo: Inoue...

一護、回想。
    Ichigo flashbacks.

ルキアと公園でトレーニングの時
    When training with Rukia in the park

回想織姫: 「ネギとバターとバナナとようかんを買ったの!」
    Flashback Orihime: I bought onions and butter and bananas and gelatin!

アシッドワイヤー(虚織姫兄)襲撃の時
    When the Acidwire (Orihime's Hollow Brother) attacked

回想織姫: 「そ・・・ それより黒崎くん!あたし色々ききたいことが・・・」
    Flashback Orihime: N... Nevermind that Kurosaki-kun! There's so many things I want to ask...

ソウルソサエティ侵入の時
    When they intruded into Soul Society

回想織姫: 「わあっ!黒崎くんの着地姿勢芸術的!」
    Flashback Orihime: Wow! Kurosaki-kun's landing pose is so awsome!

白哉との戦いの後の時
    After the battle with Byakuya

回想織姫: 「ただ黒崎くんのことが・・・ずっと心配だっただけで・・・」
    Flashback Orihime: I was always worried... about you Kurosaki-kun...

破面、最初の交戦の後の時
    After the first battles with the Arrancar

回想織姫: 「だから・・・ そんな顔をして・・・ あやまらないで・・・」
    Flashback Orihime: So please... don't apologize... not with all pain in your eyes...

回想終わり
    Flashback ends

一護: 「なんでだよ・・・ 井上」
    Ichigo: Why... Inoue.

一護: 「なんで居なくなった・・・」
    Ichigo: Why did you leave...

一護: 「なんで自分から・・・ 破面の元へ行った・・・」
    Ichigo: Why did you... go to the Arrancars..

一護: 「おまえ・・・ 本当に・・・」
    Ichigo: Did you... really...

一護、織姫の背後を回想
    Ichigo flashbacks Orihime's back

一護: 「く・・・ ちっくしょおおおおお!」
    Ichigo: God... dammmnnniiitttt!

一護、斬月を手に取り目の前にある巨大テレビ(?)を切ろうとするが、背後からドアが突然開き一護は動きを 止める
    Ichigo grabs the Zangetsu from his back and attempts to slash away the giant TV (?) in front of him, but suddenly the door behind him opens and he stops just in time.

?: 「アパートの中から音がすると思って入ってみたら・・・ アンタだったとはね」
    ?: I thought I heard voices from inside the apartment so I thought I might take a look inside... so it was you.

振り返る一護
    Ichigo looks back

一護: 「・・・たつき・・・?お前・・・ 」
    Ichigo: Tatsuki...? You...

たつき: 「あんたの姿なら、ちゃんと見えてるわよ」
    Tatsuki: I can see you just fine.

一護に迫るたつき、ショックのあまり後退する一護
    Tatsuki walks right up to Ichigo, while Ichigo, out of shock, tries to stagger back

たつき: 「あんたは昔っからいつもそう。でも、こんどは逃がさないわよ。」
    Tatsuki: You were always like that since back then. But this time I won't let you run away.

一護: 「たつき・・・」
    Ichigo: Tatsuki...

たつき、強引に顔を近づける
    Tastuki forces her face close to his

たつき: 「吐きなさい。いったい、何が起こってるの? いったい、織姫は何処へ行ったの?」
    Tatsuki: Spit it out. What is exactly happening? Where in the world did Orihime go?

表紙:有沢たつき
    Cover: Arisawa Tatsuki

ブリーチ239: トランジション アンカー
    Bleach 239 - Transition Anchor

場面変わって黒崎家、一護の部屋。一護(自分の身体に戻っている)とたつきが居る。
    Scene changes back to the Kurosaki household. Ichigo's room. Inside, there is Ichigo (back in his own body) and Tatsuki.

一護はすでに話し終えたらしく、目をそむけており、たつきはショックを隠せない表情
    Ichigo seems to have finished talking already and is trying to look away, while Tatsuki can't hide her expression of shock.

たつき: 「それじゃあ、織姫は・・・!」
    Tatsuki: Then, Orihime is...

答えない一護。それに怒ったたつきは彼のシャツのえりをつかむ。
    Ichigo doesn't answer. Angered by this, Tastuki grabs the collar of his shirt.

たつき: 「だまってないでなんかいいなさい!織姫はどうするのよ!?」
    Tatsuki: Don't just be quiet, answer me! What are you going to do with Orihime!?

一護: 「何も・・・ しない。」
    Ichigo: Do... nothing.

たつき、一護にパンチ食らわす
    Tatsuki punches Ichigo.

たつき: 「あんたがそんなフヌケだと思わなかったわ!なによ、ちょっと偉い奴らに命令されたからと言って その通りにするわけ?」
    Tatsuki: I never though you were such a coward! What, just because you were ordered around by a bunch of people who have a bit of authority you're going to abide by them?

一護: 「山本さんの判断は・・・正しい。この戦いは世界の破滅に関わる。俺一人だけ突っ走っても何もかわ りゃしない。それに織姫は自分から破面の元へ行ったんだ。だから・・・」
    Ichigo: Yamamoto-san's decision is... correct. This battle has the fate of the world hanging in the balance. Nothing will change if I just act by myself. Besides, Orihime went to the Arrancar by her own accord. So...

たつき: 「だからなんなのよ!」
    Tatsuki: So what!

一護: 「??」
    Ichigo: ??

たつき: 「そんな理屈ばっかりに縛られてないで、本音を言いなさい!織姫、助けたいんでしょ う!」
    Tatsuki: Don't bind yourself with logic, and just speak the damn truth! You want to rescue Orihime right!

一護: 「助けたいに決まってる!」
    Ichigo: Of course I want to rescue her!

たつき: 「だったら・・・!」
    Tatsuki: Then...!

一護: 「だから言っただろう!SSは虚界の行き方を教えてくれないんだ!助けに行きたくても、行き方が分 からなければどうしょうもないだろう!?」
    Ichigo: I said the reason already! SS wouldn't tell me how to get into Hueco Mundo! Even if I want to rescue her, if I don't know how to get there there is nothing I could do, right!?

たつき: 「だったらその裏原さんやらとかあんたが今修行している仮面の軍政とやらに行き方を聞きに行けば いいじゃない!」
    Tatsuki: Then how about asking that Urahara-san person or those Vaizard people who you're training with!

一護: 「それはできない。」
    Ichigo: I can't do that.

たつき: 「なんでよ?」
    Tatsuki: Why not?

一護: 「彼らは絶対、SSと同じ事を言うに決まっている。」
    Ichigo: They'll just say the same thing as SS.

しばし沈黙
    Breif silence.

一護: 「・・・織姫を助けるチャンスなら、一度だけある。」
    Ichigo: ...There is just one chance we can save Orihime.

たつき: 「・・・どうやって?」
    Tatsuki: ...How?

一護: 「冬の決戦の時。俺が強くなって、強くなって、彼女を破面からその時奪い返せばいいん だ。」
    Ichigo: During the decicive battle at winter. I have to become stronger, so strong that I could snatch her away from the Arrancars.

たつき: 「・・・その間に織姫は無事であると言う確証は持てるの?」
    Tatsuki: ...And do you have any assurances Orihime would be safe until then?

一護: 「・・・・・・・・・」
    Ichigo: .........

たつき: 「はぁ・・・ わかったわ。要するに、無事で居ることを祈るだけしか出来ないわけね 。」
    Tatsuki: (sighs) All right. So what you're saying is that the only thing we can do is to pray for her safety.

一護: 「・・・ただ・・・」
    Ichigo: ... I just...

たつき: 「・・・ただ?」
    Tatsuki: ...I just?

一護: 「・・・俺が勝てばいいんだ。俺が勝てば・・・絶対・・・彼女は帰る。帰ってくる」
    Ichigo: ...I just have to win. If I win... she'll... she'll come back. She'll definately come back.

たつき: 「・・・そうね。でも、一つ訂正。「私達が勝てばいいんだ」、でしょ?」
    Tatsuki: ...You're right. But one correction. "We just have to win", right?"

一護: 「えっ?」
    Ichigo: Huh?

たつき: 「一護、一護はどうやって死神になったんだったっけ?」
    Tatsuki: Ichigo, how exactly did Ichigo become a shinigami again?

一護: 「え?そりゃルキアが斬魄刀を俺の心・・・」
    Ichigo: Huh? That's when Rukia used her zanpakuto and stabbed me through my hear-

はっとする一護
    Ichigo comes to a sudden realization.

一護: 「たつき・・・ オマエ、まさか・・・」
    Ichigo: Tatsuki... you can't be serious...

たつき: 「そのまさかよ。」
    Tatsuki: I'm dead serious.

たつき: 「その方法で私も死神にしなさい、一護!」
    Tatsuki: Make me a shinigami using that method, Ichigo!

場面変わり、虚界
    Scene change to Hueco Mundo

ルピ: 「くそっ、あのチビ隊長・・・ 見てろよ、今度こそ・・・」
    Luppi: Dammit, that little captain... just wait, next time...

ヤミー: 「はっ!負けたからっていつまでもいじけてんじゃねーよ!」
    Yammi: Hah! Stop being such a wuss just because you lost!

ルピ: 「うるさい!2度もボコボコにされた負け犬からそんなセリフ聞きたくないね!」
    Luppi: Shut up! I don't want to hear that from someone who got their asses pounced twice already!

ヤミー: 「ああ?なんだ、やるってんのか?その半分凍った斬魄刀でよ?」
    Yammi: Hmm? What, you wanna go at it? With that half-frozen zanpakuto?

ルピ: 「じょーとーだよ。今度こそ十刃からおとしてやろうか?」
    Luppi: Bring it on. Want to be definately get kicked out of the Espada this time?

ヤミー: 「んだとテメェ・・・」
    Yammi: Why you...

ウルキオラ: 「静かにしろ。」
    Ulquiorra: Be quiet.

十刃の面々、ワンダーワイスが生まれたときに居た部屋に再度あつまっていることが見える。藍染は部屋の真ん 中に居て,崩玉をなにかに使っているが、何に使っているのかは良く見えない。
    The scene shifts so that we can now see that the Espada are gathered in the same room where Wanderweiss was born in. Aizen is the middle of the room, using the Hougyoku on something. However, we cannot see what he's using the Hougyoku on very clearly.

ウルキオラ: 「藍染様は今忙しいんだ。」
    Ulquiorra: Aizen-sama is busy right now.

ルピ: 「ちっ・・・」
    Luppi: Tsk...

ヤミー: 「へーへー、すいませんね。」
    Yammi: Yeah, yeah, sorry.

ワンダーワイス: 「アウー・・・」
    Wanderweiss: Auu......

女破面: 「・・・・・・」
    Female Arrancar: ......

藍染、崩玉を完全覚醒状態にして使うのを終え、ワンダーワイスと同じ感じにバリアーみたいなものが崩れる。
    Aizen temporarily completely reawakens the Hougyoku and finishes using it, and the barrier surrounding the person he was using it on dissapates like the time he used it on Wanderweiss.

藍染: 「名を・・・きかせてくれないか?新しい同房よ。」
    Aizen: Do you think... you can tell us your name? New comrade.

一番下のパネルで、新しく作られた破面の片方の目だけがアップで見える
    At the very bottom panel, we see the closeup of a single eye of the newly made Arrancar.

真っ黒いページ。セリフ枠が二つだけ。
    A completely black page, with only two speech bubbles.

?: 「オリヒメ・・・」
    ?: Orihime...

?: 「オリヒメ・・・ イノウエ・・・」
    ?: Orihime... Inoue...

END (FAKE) Bleach 239

27. Sasori

The cencorship of the InouexMatsumoto scenes.

28. tictactoc

The 246: Ishida would have tried to kill those hollows in despite of their "kindness". And instead of Rukia and Renji, 2 Vaizards would have saved Ichigo and co...

29. Missing_Nin

1. Not having Tousen release his bankai when fighting Kenpachi. Instead have the other guy(don't remember his name, fox guy) release his bankai and get owned, but not killed. Then when he gets owned, Tousen's about to release his bankai, but senses Yami's power and decides to leave.

2. Making Arrancar not look so strong. So far, the only people that can match them is high level captains. Captains been training for hundreds of years and now they're suppose to get insanely stronger in 6 months or so:huh ...

30. Parell

1. Yumichika would've revealed his bankai against Luppi and beaten her.
    2. Luppi wouldn't have died- after the first attack he would fight Grimmjow off and be healed by Orihime.
    3. Nell would not exist.
    4. Ganju would be less obnoxious.
    5. Tatsuki, Mizuru and Keigo would get powers already.
    6. Ichigo would not be h4x for no reason at all.
    7. Hnatarou would have more of a role. Will he use his h4x shikai, perhaps. BTW, it exists, look ut up in Wikipedia.
    8. ..........I'm working on it. It will come eventually.