1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

What fight do you wish to see the most?

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki Archives' started by koopo, Nov 26, 2005.

1. koopo

No time for talk just 20 min of pure battle.
    And for once.. TO THE END

Dead or alive it does not matter, you choose who would fight.

One against one
    Multiple against one
    Multiple against Multiple

Your choice!

Name your fight, who are to fight, why this will be the most awsome fight & the outcome.

My choice?

Itachi vs, The sound five

Itachi would with ease take this fight if they came at him one at a time. But the combination of them all in a a fight at CS lv, 2 would be awsome. They all have great skills and combined they would be a extremly destructable force.

Itachi would win the fight but damn I love to see how it's done. Seeing Itachi in such a fight is my Naruto dream.

Tags:
  2. Spidey

Hmmm I really wanna see gai vs. Kakashi. Both of them going all out on eachother for once, and see who wins. That would be sooo awsome :D

Also I would of liked to see Orochimaru vs. Yondaime. That would be so freakin sweet. Actually just yondaime going all out against anyone on his level would be awsome to see. :leepose

3. ~ Masamune ~

4. Grep

I would say Naruto vs Hinata vs Sakura...in the bedroom! No really I would say Yondaime and his team (young) vs Jiraiya during the bell training. Also Kakashi vs Itachi (both without sharingan) I want to show everyone that Itachi isn't that great people are practically putting him at a Kage level (well at least a sannin) don't forget that Kakashi became a chunnin at like 6 or something. Actually without a sharingan I think Gai would beat Itachi (as welll as Kakashi).

5. TDM

About time this happens with an all out fight, serious from the start, no running away, pretty much like a cage match except there is no cage. Summons are allowed, MS is allowed.

Kabuto vs. Tsunade to the death

Open field, all out, no rustyness, no hemophobia. Summons are allowed.

Itachi vs. Kakashi and Naruto to the death

This is prolly the only exclusion to make people shut up. I just wanna see what happens. Forest fight, no running away, Kyuubi allowed, MS is allowed.

Orochimaru vs. Itachi to the death
    Both sides get one day prep time, Edo Tensei allowed, summons allowed, MS allowed, no running away.

Kisame vs. Gai to the death
    Gates limited to 6, and the barfing ocean is allowed.
    Spoiler:

Sasori vs. Itachi to the death
    All out fighting, in a cave, no running away, MS allowed, up to 100 puppets can used at a time, Iron Sand is allowed, but only if the Sandaime Kazekage puppet is used without the support of other puppets.

6. The O RLY Factor

I would like to see one of the rookie nine (or from team gai) get the spotlight and kick some ass to show how much they've improved. To be more specific, someone who hasn't really gotten to kick someone's ass to show how strong they are. I don't really have anyone specific in mind.

7. Shogun

Sasuke vs Itachi: the rematch. This time, it's even.

8. KumoRyu

Hmm, I don't really know much about the advanced chars, so I'll write what I think at least :p (ATM eipsode #100)

well, Itachi vs. the Perveted Hermit (I know his name is Jiraiya, but... well you know...)

Sasuke vs. Shikamaru, could be nice...

Rock Lee/Gaara vs. Haku [RIP]

and the finall one is

Zabuza vs. Gai or Kakashi vs. Gai

that's all I guess...

9. Ulquiorra Schiffer

The fight I really want to see is Sasuke Vs. Naruto. No holding back...To prove once and for all that Sasuke held back in the Valley of the End and stopped himself from killing Naruto. Not just that, all the talk breaks, powerup breaks, and flashback breaks got a little annoying when you just wanted to see throwdown fighting....LOL...But that's just my opinion.

10. Biohazard

sasuke vs naruto. and both WITHOUT THE HEADBAND. (since sasuke wouldve got a huge scratch on his forehead)

or.... Akatsuski vs ANBU.

or.... Itachi vs Sasuke + Naruto. (maybe gonna be end of series ^^)

those wold be good fights...good fights.

11. Grep

organizedcrime the orochimaru vs Itachi is good but with one day prep time Orochimaru would win. He could just use edo tensei and summon all four hokages, kimmimaro, or anyone else he desires there is no way that Itachi could take on more than one Hokage so he would be crushed, good match up though. Is there any drawback for the user of edo tensei?

12. Naruto206

Itachi's crew vs Naruto (full strenth to the death not holding back)

Saskue vs Sakura ( I was just thinking when orochimaru fought Tusande)

Neji vs Hinata (for real not no chunnin exam)

Iruka vs Kakashie ( chunnin vs Jonin)

nine tails vs Garra's demon (two knija demons clash)

Saskue vs Ino vs Sakura in the bedroom ( Fighting over Saskue)

13. Procyon

For one thing, it's two diverse teams. Leaf and Sand versus Mist and Sound. That brings a lot of different talents and personalities to the battle. Plus, they're about evenly matched. Kiba and Kankurou are a cool team for obvious reasons after Sakon/Yukon, and Zaku can be Zabuza's kid counter part like Haku once was. (I think if Haku was with Zabuza it might be just a little lopsided.) So yeah, evenly matched, and just a lot of stuff. And to make things more fun, they could be fighting in the Lightning Country, where no one would have an obvious advantage as far as I know.

14. Crush!

Sasuke Vs. Neji - Just to see Sasuke utterly own that pathetic side-character and shutup all of the Hyuugatards.

15. Seany

16. Devil King Sanji

Battle of the Youngest Kage vs. Kage Killer:smile-big

Akatsuki Leader vs. Uchiha Itachi
    Battle of Shouting at Itachi vs. Uchiha Clan Murderer

Shodaime vs. Zetsu
    Battle of (previous?) Grass-Nin vs. Venus Fly Trap-Nin

Gai vs. Kisame
    Hardcore Nin Battle

Nidame vs. Kisame
    Battle of (previous) Mist-Nin vs. Shark Man-Nin

PostTimeSkip!Sasuke vs. PostTimeSkip!Neji
    Battle of Uchiha Bloodline vs. Hyuuga Bloodline

Sasori vs. Uchiha Itachi
    Battle of Sand vs. Leaf

-lazy so no more subtext stuff-

Uchiha Itachi vs. Jiraiya

Orochimaru vs. Jiraiya (no holding back)

Hinata vs. Sakura

Tobi vs. Anyone

Sai vs. Sauske

Danzou vs. Akatsuki Member

17. Cytrus

Deidara against either Naruto or someone v.high level.

Against Naruto just for the sake of him being crushed : D. People make up great things because of beating up an armless opponent... : P.

Against a Hokage/Sannin etc. because everybody is still wondering how to beat the flight + bomb combo.

Deidara himself has great potential as far as animation goes. I hope his episodes won't be made cheap and we'll see some real explosions :).

18. Uzumaki~Kakashi

Kakashi and Naruto vs. Itachi 100%.

Naruto vs. Sasuke. (Naruto with intent to kill).

19. cypherkronis

i usually dont comment but.. i think orochimaru vs yondaime would be the coolest fight ever. i think that with as little speculation as possible, the current top 3 strongest ninjas weve seen have been orochimaru, sandaime and yondaime. yondaime hasnt been explored that much, but sealing away kyuubi and with the reputation he had during the kakashi gaiden, i think he is def. at the top. sarutobi is just th eman, the most well rounded coolest dude weve seen yet. orochimaru, imo, outside of demon-powerups and secret innate abilities we have yet to see, is the most powerful ninja to date ( maybe not as powerful as yondaime, we cant tell ) i dont think itachi is stronger than orochi. orochi might not want to fight itachi, he has a wierd fear/obsession with the sharingan, but from what weve seen, orochimaru is leaps and bounds above itachi and other ninja. edo tensei, the manda summon, the curse seal, the summon of kusanagi and his general snake and disappearing abilities. its crazy how people over look those and obsess over akatsuki and itachi. i def think that orochimaru and yondaime are the most powerful well rounded characters as well as sarutobi but hes too old school to count. so yeah, orochimaru vs yondaime. easily the most distinct example of good vs evil in all of naruto and a very cool fight to boot.

20. Raptor

Naruto vs. Sasuke rematch. to the death. doesn't matter if one of them ends half dead though.

Naruto vs. Orochimaru yeah I think it'll happen. in the legend of the tailed beasts the 9 tails fox defeated the 8 tails snake, and even destroyed the kusanagi sword. And Kishi likes legends a lot.

Sasuke vs. Itachi: wonder how this one would turn out. i want it to be a test of strenght and sasuke leaves him alive 'cause "he's not worth killing"

Anyone vs. Mr. Leader: I have the feeling that anyone who fights him will become a rag doll in a sick and painful way.

21. Svenjamin

This includes Team Gai ofcourse. It would be awesome to pit the 3 against eachother in a 3-way free-for-all.
    It doesn't necassarily mean the strongest will win. If the 2 weaker ones team up against the stronger one, it may be between them in the end.

Spoiler: manga spoilers
    Deidara vs Temari + Tenten
    Deidara would normally have the obvious advantage in the sky, but not here when he is fighting 2 long-ranged attackers.
    I would love to see how he would fare against them. He is an Akatsuki member so surely he would not go down too easily. Temari can blow away his birds while Tenten could shower him in slicey-dicey kunai.

Kisame vs Nidaime
    This would be one HUGE water fight. It's Akatsuki member vs Hokage, and here you would think Hokage can win... but what if your opponent is a shark man that can breathe under water?

Spoiler: manga spoilers
    Kisame vs Sakura vs Gai vs Cs2 Jirobou in bench press competition
    We have 4 super strong nins (lets exclude Tsunade for obvious reasons)... and who would win here? Sakura has enough strength to smash giant iron lego blocks around. Gai can open his gates for a major boost, Jirobou can already lift a huge mud dome in normal form, and Kisame's level of strength seems unnaturaly high also.

22. Nintai

I would really REALLY like to see Orochimaru vs Kabuto or Orochimaru vs Kakashi. Tsunade vs Kurenai would be cool too. Or how about Anko vs Kabuto.

23. Ruri

-Tsunade vs. Kabuto
    -Jiraiya vs. Orochimaru
    -Orochimaru vs. Itachi
    -Kakashi vs. Gai
    -Rock Lee vs. Neji

24. TheoDerek

Kakashi vs Gai
    Jiraiya vs Oro
    Jiraiya vs Itachi
    Kisame vs Gai

Basically everything everyone else already posted :tem. No one holding back either, all participants should be out for the kill.

25. TDM

I dunno he has to remain within a 3 square meter circle while the effects of Edo Tensei are in effect?

26. Alia_Atreides

1) Kakashi vs Itachi, to death! And Kakashi wins, of course...
    In a mountain peak, no way out for any of them... Both start with jutsus, Itachi uses fire jutsus, Kakashi defending with water jutsus and air jutsus, we see them using some taijutsu moves, just for fun... They both go on sharingan (MS), Itachi gets Kakashi but he escapes... They go on like that, no good results for any of them. Than, Kakashi goes with Chidori, Itachi escapes; thats when Itachi copies Chidori and use it against Kakashi, gets a good hit, looks like the end of it, but Kakashi has one more trick... He pulls a blade and... White Chakra Blade!!! "My father tought me that... The ultimate jutsu of the White Fang. Itachi, prepare to know the legend!" And thats it. Cuts through the forehead protector, cuts through the left eye, cuts through the chest... Kakashi looks down to almost dead Itachi.
    Itachi: "Tell my... tell my brother that... tell him that now... now he?s... he?s free..."
    Kakashi: "Ill make sure he knows about it..."
    He colapses besides his opponent.
    Other cool fights Im not going to describe but would love to see:
    2) Jiraiya vs Orochimaru, to death! Jiraiya wins, and Orochimaru dies with this last line, when he sees the tears of Jiraiya while he cries the death of the enemy and once friend: "You were always the weakest, Jiraiya..."
    3) Yondaime vs Orochimaru, to death! Now, I dont know who wins this one.
    4) Lee vs Kisame, to death! Show him the way of Konoha?s beatiful devil, Lee! Hands are the best weapons...
    Dont think any of those will happen, maybe Jiraya vs Orochimaru, and perhaps a little of Kakashi vs Itachi, but not to the death, I think. Anyway, would love to see any of those blood baths...
    :)

27. Rongasm

Now that would be badass.

28. Chamcham Trigger

29. Rinali

Spoiler:
    Sasuke vs. Sai...Sasuke kicking Sai's ass

30. dhJackBurton

Yondaime vs. Goku: Battle of the Blonds!!!