1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Come join the RP Section for the monthly world (universe?) creation contest. This month's theme is space opera.

So charge the hyperdrive, power up the plasma cannons, and set sail for new worlds!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out the NF Awards! Nominate your favorite posters!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The World Cup is about to begin, which means it’s time to start proudly repping your country. We’ve created a special new feature for you guys exclusively for this big event! Click here to learn more!!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the latest Newsletter!

Click here
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The future of the Cafe Subsections is up to you. Vote here to make your voice heard!"

Click here
    Dismiss Notice

What genres would you like for Nakaba to touch next?

Discussion in 'Nanatsu no Taizai' started by Yak, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Yak Well-Known Member

Taizai is going to end in the forseeable future, no way around it. It was Nakabas first really large and successful work so I hope he plans on working on a new series in the future.

What genres or themes would you like him to touch? More high fantasy? Slice of life? Present-time adventures? Historical adventures?

Tags:
  2. Escageta Member

Historical adventure seems good but what I want is to choose his main characters carefully .

3. Lord escanor Well-Known Member

Maybe an historical adventure seinen(or whatever it's called).

4. Yak Well-Known Member

I wouldn't mind if he touched another shounen battle manga in the future but I would really want to see if he can write and draw a sci-fi setting. Space adventures, aliens, cyborgs, this kind of stuff.

5. Dayscanor The One

Hentai. Kappa

More seriously, something historical, either Japanese oriented, or based on Mongolia. Or both, like the Mongol invasions of Japan. :maybe

6. Yak Well-Known Member

Lewd :hurr

Oh, nice. I wouldn't mind something of that sort, there isn't all that much on Japanese history that is very popular. Or the far east in general (Kingdom perhaps being an exception).

7. nyugimon Active Member

i want netorare, who else agrees with me?

8. Atem 'Sup?

I can see him making a funny school manga tho.