1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

What if Itachi did not kill the Uchiha clan?

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by Blanco, May 29, 2007.

1. Blanco Big whoop!

I might be wrong, but I do not remember seeing Itachi kill the Uchiha clan. We have just seen him show Sasuke that he did. Maybe Itachi is hiding something from Sasuke. Maybe he knew that if Sasuke thought his brother was the one to killed his clan, he would be a lot more furious than if some random guy he does not know did. Maybe Itachi is trying to get revenge too, but he needs his brother's help.

Actually, we have never seen him kill someone. Maybe he is not a murderer. :p

This might sound stupid, but thought I should bring it up.

Sorry if someone else has already said this.

Tags:
  2. bloodstains the town fag

ok then whered they all go....is he storing them in his ass??

3. Kusogitsune Banned

The trees killed them. YAMATO CANNOT BE BEAT!!!!!!!!

4. Protect_The_Butter Banned

Itachi does sealings which kill Innocent people. He is a murder. And where there's one murder there are usually more.

5. Blanco Big whoop!

I am not saying no one killed them. I am saying maybe someone else did (someone stronger than Itachi) and Itachi wants Sasuke to become stronger than him by saying he was the one who killed them.

Last edited: May 29, 2007
  6. Gallows_Pole New Member

Well it would be one hell of a twist if you're correct. But seriously no...just no

7. ironblade_x1 Emperor

as with all theories, it's possible.

but i doubt it'll happen. too much of the manga has been dedicated to sasuke eventually pwning itachi. although this makes it more of a twist, someone else killing the uchiha clan would be... weird.

i mean sure, you could make loads of theories of this.

1) AL KILLED UCHIHA CLAN!!! and told itachi to join him, or he'd die too O_o omfg

2) ORO KILLED UCHIHA CLAN!!! he was looking for a suitable sharingan weilder, and found one: itachi

3) YONDAIME KILLED UCHIHA CLAN!!! they were EVIL!!! and had something to do with the kyuubi!!

some stuff like that :p

8. check0r Member

I think the same way as you.
    There is something behind that curious scene.

9. Fake.A.Seizure Your Family Cat.

LMFAO. YES. GO GIRAFFE THINGS.

But in all seriousness, it's possible. Itachi could have made up what Sasuke saw in his mind due to the Mangekyou Sharingan. But then there's the fact that he DOES have the MS, meaning he must have killed someone; AKA: Shisui.

So, he's still a murderer, like others have said... but killing his whole clan? Who knows. I can't think of a reason for him to not do it and lie to Sasuke, though. But he does lie. He told his family he didn't kill Shisui, and then after the murders, he said he did. Why he would lie about killing his whole clan if he didn't makes no sense to me.

10. kiroisenko PURE OWNAGE

Oro failed taking Itachi's body 10 years ago ( Chapter 353, Akatsuki meeting ). Itachi slaughtered the Uchiha clan about 7 years ago so that means he was already a member of Akatsuki during the Uchiha massacre. I believe there's some kind of a conspiracy between Itachi and Akatsuki behind the killing. Itachi saw the potential in Sasuke and since his little brother secretly hated him for being stronger he let Sasuke live, so that his brother will be filled with hatred, and eventually become as strong or stronger than him. But it is stated clearly in the manga that Itachi hated his clan, and losed all hope for the Uchihas. That's one reason why the whole clan was killed. But aside from that, no one knows if AK has a reason to do it.

11. Godammit Well-Known Member

He was in a good mood when he told he killed Uchiha Shisui, and was in a bad mood when told he not killed Shisui

12. kiroisenko PURE OWNAGE

Itachi never said he killed Shisui. Matter of fact he said that he did NOT kill him.

Itachi said "Thanks to him, I was able to obtain this 'eye' " .. which DOES NOT mean that Itachi killed Shisui.

13. Godammit Well-Known Member

I think to obtain the eye .. Youre best musnt be killed by u....
    Just if youre best friend dies ... U get Mankeyou Sharingan (maybe installed in Uhchiha body as a revenge mechanisme lol)
    That explains at KAkashi

14. Blanco Big whoop!

That is exactly how I think you obtain it.

15. ~ Son of SPARDA ~ Active Member

I don't believe Itachi wiped out his clan or has killed anyone else for that matter because if Itachi was really that big of a homicidal maniac he would have killed Oro, Kakashi, Kurenai, Asuma, Sasuke, Jiraiya, and every/anyone else he's ever come into contact with but he hasn't, nor have we seen anything in the manga that so much as even hints at him ever killing anyone AT ALL... that should tell you something.

16. Jaculus ♠ Kartoffel? ♠

If Itachi had not killed the Uchiha clan, I would've left the series ages ago.

17. Hitokiri118 ANBU

so he didnt kill shisui but wanted sasuske to kill his best friend. just in that fact he's a little messed up

18. F.Beckenbauer Well-Known Member

And he joined the most evil organization for no particular reason and proly found magenkyu sharingan lying on the ground