1. It's Time to Duel! Welcome to the NF Yu-Gi-Oh! Grand Championships. This tournament will span across 4 sections:
    Akihabara Lounge| Mafia | OBD |The Alley
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

5. BoOooOo!

Come one, come all to the wondrously eerie Pumpkin Patch! Perform tasks and challenges each day to stock up on the mystical Pumpkin Coins and use them to exchange for grand forum prizes! Don't miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity, don't fear that which lies beneath the surface!

Schedule:
    Signups; October 10th - 15th
    Tasks and Challenges; October 15th - 29th
    Pumpkin Picking; October 30th - 31st
    Dismiss Notice

6. A blank contract written with magical ink?! Check out our Spooktacular Trick or Treat Event.
    Dismiss Notice

What if Madara had offsprings?

Discussion in 'New Leaf' started by MS81, May 14, 2018.

1. MS81 Supreme Jounin

What you think about Madara having children during his travels after leaving Konoha?

I would love for the story be about Madara starting a new branch/bloodline of Uchiha that comes from different parts of the world.
    Only a few of his Offsprings are still alive but even fewer have a rare bloodline/doujutsu.
    I would be cool if Madara met an Uzamaki woman and had children along with other special bloodline nin.

Tell me what you think?

Tags:
  2. Wrecked Baloney Mob Stan

I always thought Sasuke and Itachi are his descendants...

3. Arthas Anko's Lover

4. root eltiT resU motsuC

I wouldn't mind if this happened down the line in Boruto or some side story. As long as they're not too overpowered. No need for new characters as ridiculously OP as Madara. But it would be nice if they had some stories of what kind of person he was in his exile, as their grandfather/father

5. Ultrafragor Well-Known Member

Given that Asura's spirit jumped from Hashirama to Naruto, a distant cousin of Hashirama from a different clan, there's no need for Sasuke or Itachi to be related.

I believed it was just that the child with the most pure Senju or Uchiha blood would become the next host for the brothers.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  6. MS81 Supreme Jounin

No OP Madara crap like using Susanoo without the Sharingan. Madara during his 1st fight with Hashirama is cool. I also would like to see an Uchiha with an Hyuuga, that would be cool as well.

Last edited: May 14, 2018
  7. Gunners .

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  8. Ultrafragor Well-Known Member

I mean, gay men usually are in better shape

and Madara *did* have that teriyaki beef

9. Ultrafragor Well-Known Member

Thirsty for Hashirama's water chestnut and bamboo shoot combination platter

no substitutions

10. MS81 Supreme Jounin

Why???Lol :scust:hestonpls:gglife:oldshrug:drake

11. WarringStatesUchiha Well-Known Member

You can be pretty sure Madara never ever would've had a kid. After all that happened that would be throw all his feelings towards the world and people. He also comes from an era that you valorize your own bloodline. And well... Uchiha clan is the epitome of this.
    He loved his bethren above all and if he had any kid, he'd like them to grow between them. That is, if they didn't "betray" them.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  12. Mider T VM Rapist

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  13. Sequester Lacking in Luster

I don't think we have ever seen a character with Uchiha blood who couldn't unlock a Sharingan.

14. Mider T VM Rapist

We know they exist though. Sasuke's mother could have very well been one.

15. Sequester Lacking in Luster

Maybe I just don’t remember, but have there been mention of Uchiha who were unable to awaken sharingan?

Well to me it seemed like Sharingan was a right of passage among Uchiha, as when Sasuke asked his dad about it he was told he was too young to ask about it, suggesting it was already a foregone conclusion Sasuke was would eventually get one.

16. Mider T VM Rapist

It was in a databook or something...some Uchiha just don't possess/never awaken it.

17. root eltiT resU motsuC

I think it's mentioned in the manga/anime too when Sasuke first shows his sharingan or something?

I always assumed Sasuke's mom didn't have them, or that old lady that greets him, and I'm sure not all of those Uchiha cops had sharingan. They all have the fire ball jutsu, but not the eyes.

18. Corvida Anda de dia la noche es mia

Spain

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  19. Nathan Copeland Rank 50/Madara's Brother

no joke. it was clearly obvious that madara was gay. especially the way he sas talked tsunade about being a woman and a senju woman at that. he's pissed that hashirama cheated with a woman.

20. MS81 Supreme Jounin

This right here bro, only a few knew how to awaken the Sharingan, what if he made another scroll on how to obtain the Rinnegan?

21. Sequester Lacking in Luster

Ah ok, must've forgotten about that because it has never been brought up as an issue.

I wager we won't ever see another Uchiha without one. If Sasuke/Sakura has another or if Sarada has kid I am sure they'd all have Sharingan, it'll become the SSJ of Naruto.

22. Sequester Lacking in Luster

You know, the more I think about it the less sense it makes. How many people live in Konoha? Can't be that many or the evacuation procedures we have seen throughout the show would be damn near impossible; there is only one school, and the classes we see don't contain all that many students. The village isn't very big either, we had Gai doing laps around it on a handstand.

So let's put this into perspective, within this village, the Uchiha were just one clan. Which we are told that most Uchiha work in the police force, and they couldn't be all that many of them, they were all wiped out in one night by two people. So within this small population of Uchiha, we are being told that the Sharingan was only awoken by a select few; yet we had people like Danzo who were collecting them shits like Pokemon cards... You would think that would cause some concern within the community, that all their elite Sharingan users were being poached for their eyes. However, that was the concern, the tension came from how they felt they were being treated, not that their elite members were disappearing.

23. Arles Celes The Psychologist

Hussain would adopt them obviously. :smoke

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  24. Alita54 Alita>You

I'd love for madara to have a child and the child be a character in boruto.

25. Raiden <b>PRESIDENT BIGBALLS</b>

It's hard to see how Madara would not have weaponized them at this point to advance his goals for world domination. If introduced today, I think it would read as cringeworthy retcon. Those kind of things needed to be introduced or hinted at early on the series. That's what makes their reveal satisfying for fans.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  26. MS81 Supreme Jounin

@Raiden anything can get retconed bro.
    His great grand children could have a coup de tat the same way it happened in Konoha.

27. Takaya Well-Known Member

If Madara had had children... well, it depends how early. Because a lot of his despair seemed to come from losing Izuna and having no-one left to protect. If he had children of his own to protect, that might have changed his perspective on what the world was worth.

28. Rifulofthewest Active Member

It always seemed strange to me that Madara did not have children, i mean, the population curve of a feudal system is very pronounced, at his age he should already have three (his father have 6)
    Especially when he is the head of a ¿noble? warrior family, since it would be normal to be required to have a son to strengthen the leadership of the clan.
    However, it seems obvious to me that if Madara had a son, considering how his brother bear personality is, it would probably be very difficult for him to turn against the village (directly), even if he suspected of Tobirama intencions, the best thing he would do would be to run away and butcher anyone who stared looking at the child for more than two seconds