1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

What if madara was chosen hokage

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki' started by Anza, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Anza Hello

2. MaruUchiha The Fourth Six Paths

Konoha would've went downhill

3. Lord Valgaav Hero boy

Nero in Rome all over again.

4. PradyumnaR Konoha's Sublime Blue Beast Of Prey

Madara would've summoned the bitches...
    Lol jk... Konoha gets ass screwed by Madara and he runs away anyways.
    Ejaculate and evacuate.

5. Djomla Student

Tobirama would leave the village.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  6. Ruthless Tsuchikage Well-Known Member

Madara would probably go full Caligula and try to destroy or take over the other villages. The villages would unite and maybe they'd win or maybe they'd lose. Even if the united villages would lose then they'd simply have to wait for Madara to die and destroy the Leaf because of Madara's actions.

Or Madara would try oppressing the Senju which would break up the village.

Either way I'd say the Leaf dodged a bullet by Tobirama not accepting his brother's favoritism of Madara.

7. HokageSage2000 Konoha Wind Demon

The Uchiha clan would be respected and have more influence. Tobirama would not be given the Hokage seat or at less Anti-Uchiha legislation wouldn’t be able to pass. Konoha government would be more unstable. Madara would stay in the village and Tobirama and Danzo would be deal with by Madara. The Will of Fire would not exist

8. Kiseki Release The Kraken

You all crap on Madara's psycho gone mad type of personality, but then again take a good look at how Gaara was introduced and where he is now. Knowing Kishi, he would've made Madara grow out to be a better person. Not saying the most perfect, but there would've been at least some sort of progress.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  9. Ruthless Tsuchikage Well-Known Member

The thing is that Madara already tried being a better person when co founding Konoha after so much time being a war monger. He failed to remain a better person which implies he was always destined to go crazy, as the Uchiha on the whole mostly are.

10. Kiseki Release The Kraken

Then explain why the Uchiha clan was doing just fine before others decided FOR them they should be mass-killed? If your cousin is crazy, it doesn't mean your whole family is crazy. Just saying.

11. Ruthless Tsuchikage Well-Known Member

The Uchiha weren't doing just fine. At the point of the massacre Madara had already responded to not being fully accepted by trying to destroy the village, Obito had already responded to the loss of his crush with turning into a complete lunatic and the clan as a while certainly wasn't doing fine when they responded by valid(and in hindsight fully accurate) suspicions by trying to take over the village and start another world war.

So far its an Uchiha staple that they react to setbacks and perceived slights with extreme violence that often leads to insanity. Aside from Sarada and Shisui no Uchiha seems to have fully subverted this trend.

12. Rifulofthewest Well-Known Member

Madara invade las otras villas y convierte a konoha en el único pueblo oculto de ninjas.
    Si esto es malo o bueno ... básicamente, crea una gran guerra y guarda el 2 de más tarde.
    No, no sería un gobernante peor que Tobirama.

13. Gin Ichimaru's Shadow Sanbantai taicho Ichimaru Gin

Konoha would have become 3rd Reich. ^/_\^

14. Rifulofthewest Well-Known Member

Just like now.:blinditachi

15. Gin Ichimaru's Shadow Sanbantai taicho Ichimaru Gin

Hehe. Yeah. More bureaucracy, pardoning criminals etc. ^_^

16. Night Light I am the light in the darkness

Knowing Madara something like this would happen:

17. unknown3000 Well-Known Member

He would have had Hashirama supporting him and would become a completely different person.

18. Sunrider Angry Negro

It's hardly the point of the whole affair but honestly, I think it could have been a good thing.

Madara seemed a bit hawkish, but the guy legit wanted peace (even if he didn't know how, remember the village was originally his vision) and having Hashirama at his side might have had a calming effect on him. His influence with the Uchiha would have kept them in line and integrated in the village, avoiding future tragedy. He certainly wouldn't have gone on to manipulate Kirigakure.

In the most optimistic scenario, black Zetsu's plans would have been foiled and Indra and Asura's cycle of reincarnation would have ended.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
  19. oMeGa1904 Mr. Incredible

I don't understand the comments thrown in this thread. I mean everyone is dismissing the reason of why he went "evil", or "to the dark side" as some call it. He went that path cause he knew Tobirama would be elected as the next Hokage after Hashirama and afterward his clan would be doomed, this echoing with his brother's dying wishes as for not trusting the Hashirama, which in this case is a Senju. I mean it's even stated in previously panels Madara overcame his distrust for the Senju clan and agreed with Hashi's words for peace when the latter decided to kill himself (and Madara stopped him at the last moment). With Hashi's words and actions, Madara reassured himself his clan would be safe, and his childhood dreams would be true. But with Tobirama spreading unconfirmed rumors at that time about the Uchiha and his secured place as Nidaime sealed the deal because Madara (at dooming his clan to the Senju a.k.a Tobirama) he would lose the clan he swore to protect and failing his brother's wishes.

So if nothing of that would have happened, then he would have not gone astray as he did. Some readers just love to headcanon any other petty reason he would still have gone astray but it's not supported by the manga as it clearly states what was Madara's priority and reasons behind it. Even some readers like to paint Madara as going crazy for no reason when canonically there was a reason behind his transformation.

The answer for me comes off easily, if one would have assured Madara his clan would be not doomed, nor persecuted, then he'd have turned fine. He'd have turned a good Hokage since he genuinely cared about peace as a kid, he even instructed Hashirama as to how to achieve it. And that type of reassurance could have been achieved by naming him Hokage.

Altho is it wrong to forsake a half-assed democracy and give Madara the title? That's my question. I mean it's not like such "democracy" was not tainted in NV when Tobirama appointed Hiruzen as Hokage and such. I think maybe, maybe not. Leaning more on maybe recently. Also I do remember some theory about Gaara being chosen Kazekage to be kept in control thing, not because of democracy thing. Probably not true, but too lazy to check it up for myself. My mind is blank from early shippuden days.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  20. Rifulofthewest Well-Known Member

Interesting point.
    But I do not believe that the democratic state can be achieved in the system of ninja villas, for this the administration and direction of the village should be civilians and the economy should not depend on trafficking with war.
    It is not functional to be a country whose economy and direction depends on mercenaries and how many monies they get in their paid massacres and which is a representative democracy with a system of political currents.
    The company is regulated based on rules that work for their previous characteristics, not the other way around. So really make the hokage position by vote, I do not think that anything of the material reality would change, but it would be a good step to do it.

21. fuff

hussain would be able to express his love for him freely and wouldnt need to be a tsundere about it

22. Muah HADE BARA BOGE PYA

i think konoha would have had a better future, i mean he is the guy who named the village. maybe i'm naive but the biggest factor is that kishimoto has some cuckold hatered for the uchiha.

23. sabre320 Well-Known Member

His own freaking uchiha clan chose hashirama over madara....tells you how crazy he is...look at how he acted with muu and oonoki even when leaf had an alliance with them,it would be hitler all over again.

24. Xeninic Banned

Madara would actually be a good hokage. He knows what the struggles of the Uchiha are and would try his best to mitigate them while also being fair to the rest of the nation. It would have also saved him from going down the path of evil.

25. Ninja Mangaka Well-Known Member

it could be a good story if written well. for the sake of speculation lets say he's in charge? i predict the chances are there would be a rebellion. even if he attempted to put everybody under hypnosis, i could see a cool plot kind of like the matrix movies with naruto or whoever the main characters maybe trying to free the rest of the world from madaras "perfect" world.

26. strongestrinneganuser Six Paths of Momoshiki

nah.... madara was smarter than all the hokages. plus, madara at that point was a good guy. so konoha would conquer the world, but other villages would be destroyed badly unless hashirama stops him in time.

27. Ruthless Tsuchikage Well-Known Member

It would likely give the Leaf a Caligula Hokage.

28. Ninja Mangaka Well-Known Member

thats why you need better writing to make the "impossible" possible

29. Sunrider Angry Negro

I wanted to believe Madara being chosen could have been positive, but the more I think about it, the less sense it makes.

Things went down like they did precisely because Madara chose his anger and ego over peace. He could have supported Hashirama and respected the will of his clan, but chose to lash out instead. Compare to Sasuke, who let go of his ego (even if it took a thorough beating) and went on to support Naruto, thereby breaking the cycle.

Madara was in a dark place and naming him Hokage might not have been enough to redeem him. It's likely he'd have taken the village in a dark direction as well.