1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

What if Naruto goes into Kyuubi mode now...?

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Hatake^Kakashi, Dec 4, 2005.

1. Hatake^Kakashi

Does anyone think there will be a flash back scene to Kakashi or Jiraiya meeting with Yamato and telling him to slap a seal on Naruto if he starts to get tails? i think this is a real convenient way to show Naruto's power by having him going out to find more Atkatsuki with half a new team and no one understanding what he can really do. We may be seeing the Kyuubi really soon.

Tags:
  2. Chi

Naah.. I don't think that someone instructed Yamato on this matter.. And i think there will be no serious problems with this mission for Naruto to go in KM..
    And i think KM reserved eithor for Sasuke, or for 1x1 battle with someone of the Akatsuki. And i doubt it'll happen in this arc..

3. ShounenSuki

I agree. I think this mission will be rather uneventfull ^^

4. TenshiOni

I also doubt Naruto will go tailed-Kyuubi in this arc, so I don't think we'll have to worry about it.

Nah...

I, for one, think Akatsuki will send another duo to receive the information that Sasori's spy was supposed to relay to them about Orochimaru. I strongly believe Zetsu will be among that duo....or y'know, they might just send him alone.

5. Leen

I dont know for sure, maybe next chapter can bring some new infos but I strongly doubt that Naruto will go kyuubified again. Kishi wont be using kyuubi mode too often or else it will be too common and normal that people start to get bored and might even hate it just like rasengan in the fillers.

6. link 2 oblivion

I Think its posible but not until a long time from now. its filler time.....Damnit.

7. TenshiOni

8. Ulquiorra Schiffer

I think this misson will be slightly boring...Not much action in it...But I hope we get some information on Sasori's Otou spy. But I don't think there will be any tails shown in this arc either. I think the only way we'll see any tail action is if Sasuke reappears.

9. icoselitham

All they have to do is go to the bridge and bring the spy back to Konoha. This mission will be a walk in the park.

10. ~ Masamune ~

Hmmmmmm yeah maybe kishi wants to kill somebody off cuz the fans were quite pissed about the fake deaths lately...BUT KILL SAI FOR GODSAKE!!!!!! (not yamato,he ownz)

Now on topic,hope we don't see kyuubi form 5 cuz that will only lead to zetsu's quick death

11. MangekyouItachi

I dont think this mission is gonna be boring... We may (extreme scenario yet possible) come to see Sasuke as well... However (i dunno why), i have the strong feeling that Yamato will either die or betray Konoha... He pretty much ownz however thats for sure... And as for Kyuubi... if things turn out bad for Naruto, he surely will go on Kyuubi mode... Dont think its gonna happen tho...

12. Kahlua2606

What makes you think the spy will just willingly come back with them to Konoha? This is a member of Oro's organization, and a spy for Akatsuki...doesn't sound like this person will say "Come back to Konoha with you, thereby betraying the organization that I spy for, a collection of 9 of the most powerful shinobi around? Sure, lead the way!"

The ground work has been set for it to be a dangerous mission, as well as a chance for Kishi to show off Yamato's and Sai's skills, as well as new techniques that Naruto and Sakura have learned. That being said, I don't think that Naruto will become 'Kyuubified' until Sasuke comes back in the picture.

13. Gallic Rush

Well, I kinda thought it would be interesting to see what 2 tail Naruto would have done to Deidara. I guess the "true power" of Kyuubi will be revealed at Kishimoto's leisure :S

14. Nu_Shino

I think there's gonna be more to this mission then meets the eye. Its not gonna be a walk in the park as some of say. As Kahula said, he's in orochimaru's camp as a spy for akatsuki. In order to get in either of those situations, i don't this character is gonna be the simplest person to persuade. He was smart in getting in good with the most powerful missing nins. This is gonna show off the skills of the reconcstructed team 7. A frog summon from naruto besides gamabunta? a cat summon from Yamato? This is probably gonna be an exhibition for yamato and sai to show off their skills though. Sakura already showed her skills in part 2, Naruto kinda showed his, and yamato and sai i believe will show their skills more...seeing as they are replacements for two of the main characters in the manga

15. bearzerger

when did this change into the arc prediction thread? well, whatever.

I say Yamato and Sai will survive, Sai will be a longer term addition to team Kakashi and the arc as a whole will be the best since the Tsunade-Hime arc, which is no biggie since there were only the Sasuke-rescue and the Live-and-let-Gaara-die-arc after.

Ah and so I don't totally ignore the topic. unless Sakura is about to kick the bucket or sasuke appears there's no reason for Naruto to go Kyuubi level two, also Kishi will spend this arc satisfying all the Narutards by finally showing his growth.

16. FitzChivalry

No tails for Naruto. Not in this arc, anyways.

17. Noex

18. Gallic Rush

But back to Kyuubi Naruto-- the awesome power that it will no doubt unleash is probably going to be used on Sasuke, or possibly Orochimaru. So in otherwords, quite a long time from now.

19. BattousaiMS

I would really doubt Naruto going KN with tails on this mission. Remember he only went that mode because he was frustruated with Deidei most others ennemies would most likely won't reac that high in his scale unless they can also fly thus forcing Naruto chase him for a long time. Basically it means if your on the ground and you happen to piss this guy off, prey for an easy death since chances are he will be very very painful.

20. Gallic Rush

Meh-- You're probably right here. Come to think of it, Sasuke will probably fight Itachi ^_^;;

BTW, I never said they would kill each other :huh. Just that if Naruto is going to forcefully bring back Sasuke, he's going to use Kyuubi to the fullest again.

And the series will never end! NEVER I SAY!

21. Hatake^Kakashi

Everyone keeps saying there will be no reason for Naruto to go Kyuubi mode, but it didnt seem like he had a lot of control over it in the Deidara fight. Naruto pulled a couple moves then quickly was going Kyuubi mode, and with little provocation etc etc. i think he goes Kyuubi mode without much thought about it... otherwise why would Kakashi need to seal his Kyuubi power instead of Naruto just "turning it off" ?

22. Gallic Rush

Little provocation? Deidara killed Gaara. I wouldn't say that was little provocation. True, Naruto didn't exactly show a lot of control over his powers, but that doesn't mean he can't.

23. Wrath

Anyone of you who says Naruto doesn't have very good emotional restraint should try having your best friend killed in front of you - by people trying to kill you as well - after enduring their taunts about how little anyone cares about you.

Ever experienced that? No? Then shut up.

Naruto was under more stress than any other character in Naruto has ever been. And he still didn't snap until he failed to kill Deidara. Every other character would have been broken by that emotional strain long before him.

24. shibigoku

well the title says what if, so I think that Naruto will be put into a cage by yamato and Sakura will try to talk some sense into him.

25. Kurairu

I think that the whole Kakashi-bnot-there thing was set up so we could see Naruto going all out Kyuubi...or at least 5-7 tails. I hope at least

26. Devilguy

If Gaara is Naruto's friend, then lots of other people are.

27. biteme

i like the idea of naruto going all out kyuubi then put in a cage by Yamato. But i doubt the cage can hold him if he goes all out... :) should be interesting.

28. Devilguy

Tsunade has talked to Sakura, perhaps to give her instructions regarding Kyuubi's tails and how to stop the process. That would fit with Sakura's supporting role.

29. Keyser S?ze

if naruto goes kyuubi i doubt yamato will know what to do, sai wont be able to do anything, but sakura might be able to calm down naruto. not by using the seal or anything, just by talking to him or something. anyways, i don't think naruto will go all out in this arc.

30. TenshiOni

Sasuke may be his best friend, but Gaara is the one person in the entire world who Naruto identifies most with and who he most feels for.

Gaara's life is probably most important to him under Team 7 and Iruka.