1. img
    Come join the first ever Café Banner Contest!
    Deadline is September 17th at 11:59 PM EST.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. img
    Voting is live in the Contest Central Drawing Contest!
    Voting threads can be found here and here.
    Polls close Thursday, September the 19th at 10:05pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're having technical difficulties with regards to support tickets.
    Please refrain from starting any new tickets for now. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice

What if naruto kills sasuke?

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by tekknopirate, Sep 26, 2006.

1. tekknopirate

I noticed nobody has brought up this possibilty. People assume naruto will save sasuke and they'll be happy friends again. When naruto fought sasuke on the roof of the hospital he fought with everything and had the fight kept going might have killed sasuke. But how would you feel naruto ended up killing sasuke?

Tags:
  2. Kakuzu

Well...I think it would be great if Sasuke died, but I don't think Naruto should be the one to do it. I want Sasuke to try to kill Itachi and fail miserably.

3. Wilykat

And if Naruto killed Sasuke, he would have killed Sakura as well since she butted in trying to stop the fight. With his demon, he would have lived no matter how well aimed Sasuke was and would have been sentenced to life in the slammer for murder of 2.

4. hayate90210

well the way you put it^he would go to the"slammer" if he want to live he would have became rouge and went to find more power and kill any body who get in his way

5. Naruto_Rasengan

Naruto's goal is to save Sasuke from the darkness, not kill him. If Naruto kills Sasuke then he has failed his goal. It's as simple as that.

It just isn't going to happen. If Sasuke is going to die it won't be at the hand of Naruto, that much is certain.

6. Kakuzu

I am inclined to agree, but I wouldn't say its certain. Sasuke might turn against Konoha for some reason, and I think Naruto would prioritize all of Konoha over Sasuke. You know the "You leave me no choice," thing. "You are no longer the Sasuke I once knew!" You know the deal. :)

7. Suzie

I doubt he'll even have the power. :noworry

8. Naruto_Rasengan

Well Naruto not being able to save Sasuke is failure enough in his mind, he even says so himself in the below page from chapter 307.

Naruto's view the situation seems to be like this, if he isn't capable of saving a friend then he isn't worthy of becoming Hokage, which in Naruto case would crush all of his hope and dreams.

Oh, Naruto will have more then enough power. :p

9. kaizuki

10. narutocousin

I doubt Naruto will kill Sasuke. I think that Sasuke will probably kill off Itachi, tell Oro to buzz off, and never come back to Konoha. That would keep Naruto busy if he don't become Hokage.

11. What The

12. ♠Mr.Nibbles♠

Sasuke should die even if it is by Naruto's hands. If Naruto can't save Sasuke by whooping his ass, then it is his duty as a friend to kill him quickly to save him from evil or potentially attacking Konoha.

13. The Uchiha Wrath

pfft, he can't even kill him if he tried ;O

14. ♠Mr.Nibbles♠

15. The Uchiha Wrath

Sure, the reason he's becoming training to become stronger is to surpass Konohamaru :)

16. Shadow Slayer

If Naruto kills Sasuke then I guess there is no more Sasuke to worry about.

17. Nothing but Net

Remember: "It's the promise of the lifetime!" Now Naruto doesn't go back on promises, and for the girl he likes? Of course not! Naruto is also too attached to Sasuke.

18. King_Rollo

If Naruto killed Sasuke I would go have a party. It would be even better if Udon killed Sasuke, though.

19. Snakety69

If Naruto killed Sasuke, he'd probably hate himself for the rest of his life. As for me, I'd be pissed off. Before either one of em dies I need to, atleast one more time, see them fight side by side.

20. 99NineTails99

I am hoping that Naruto would save Sasuke in the end because that is his promise since the end of part I. Although I don't think him killing Sasuke is completely impossible. It would be a difficult decision for Naruto, if saving Sasuke means to kill him. I don't believe that every story will end happily. If Naruto wants to become a leader, he needs to learn to make the right choices no matter how painful they will be to him. If Naruto saves everyone he meets, this story wouldn't be as interesting as Naruto failing to keep at least one promise.

21. Spy_Smasher

Wow, is this a flamebait thread! I'm not gonna neg rep you because you're a noob and maybe it was unintentional but ... just "wow."

22. Naruko Supporting Staff

The hospital fight was a fluke. Naruto was so excited at the prospect of fighting someone he'd looked up to all those years, thinking they were finallyh acknowledging him as worthy of their notice, and also so excited at having learned a new jutsu (rasengan) that he went into the start with an overdose of testosterone sloshing through his body. Then Sasuke goads him and tells him how much he still sucks and won't even lay a finger on him and Naruto didn't think...he just went balls out and tried to show off and did something remarkly stupid and dangerous. You can see at the end, how he responds to Kakashi and Jiraiya, how thoughtful he is about it, that he is NOT happy with his actions. Jiraiya doesn't even need to chew him out...he just gives him a *look*. Naruto f*cked up and he knew it. Not to say he won't kill Sasuke in the future but it will never be in those kinds of circumstances again.

Right now he's training to kill everything and everyone around Sasuke and between Sasuke and Konoha so Sasuke will come home. However, it's possible Sasuke f*cks up so badly or goes so deep into hiis darkness that Naruto has to try to kill him to save others. This will tear Naruto up but he would do it. If he had to choose between saving his village and saving Sasuke, he will save his village - in fact he would want to be sure to be the one to take Sasuke out. If you can't save your friend, you can at least be the one to take 'em down, like a sick animal, to try and make sure it's as quick and clean as possible. If the story does take that kind of dark turn though (and it's very reasonable to think it will), they'll prolly end up dying together and i'll be depressed for weeks *sigh*..

23. SGLP

It wouldn't bother me one bit. In fact it would add a dimension to this series I never saw possible.

He would have to have a good reason though...say Sasuke giving Sakura a Chidori to the face, yeah.

You know, he sort of has it coming to him. He freaking stabbed Naruto in the lung. He fully intended to kill him.

24. SuperTyphoon

If Naruto had no choice but to kill him, I'd understand. He could also keep his promise to Sakura, and bring back his corpse. :oh

25. The Pink Ninja

Flag:
    England

No, not going to happen. Nevermind Sasuke is such an important, popular character he can't be killed. Naruto was never keen on killing people anyway nevermind Sasuke.

And those of you who think Naruto will never get as strong as Sasuke are in for terrible suprises D:

26. SuperTyphoon

27. The Pink Ninja

Flag:
    England

The story demands Naruto lay the smackdown on Sasuke sooner or later just as it demanded Sasuke overpowered his first opponents after the timeskip (Due to buildup) and beat Naruto at the VoTE (Since he has to leave to advance the story).

28. Wolfy

I never really imagined Naruto killing Sasuke out of rage, etc.

I always figured if it came down to it, Naruto would only do it after Sasuke redeems himself in someway, and because of some outside force [i.e. slowly dying, or perhaps the body transfer with Oro, but it goes a little wrong and part of Sasuke is still in there...yadda yadda] Sasuke begs Naruto to do it.

But in all honesty, I don't think he'll kill him.
    Itachi might though.

29. RAGING BONER

Flag:
    Puerto Rico
    Naruto is too much of an idiot to find his own way out of the village much less become a rouge ninja...

30. Enterprise E

The only way I see Naruto killing Sasuke is if Sasuke goes completely evil, as in he'll kill anything close to Naruto to try to force Naruto to break his bond with him and the only way Naruto can save his loved ones, Sakura, Kakashi, the other former genin, etc. is to kill Sasuke right then and there. If those conditions are not met, Naruto won't kill Sasuke at all. I could see Itachi killing him, though, or even Orochimaru if Sasuke tries to double cross him.