1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  3. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  4. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  5. Come vote in the third Alley Banner Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

What if Red/orange hair is NOT AL????

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by 9TalesOfDestruction, Oct 13, 2006.

1. 9TalesOfDestruction I hate filler

Everyone assumes that he is the leader since he barks out the orders....

however.....we've never seen him give ANY orders to our blue haired friend...(as far as i can remember)

could she be the silent leader and the artist formerly known as "AL" is really just second in command???? She gives the orders he enforces???

i think it'd be a real twist to have the female be the leader, in the all male akatsuki...be kinda refreshing actually

I'm just thinking this since his face seems to be the one that's going to be shown first.......

the art of misdirection???

I also got the idea from the other thread about AL being less important to the plot......well if that's true...maybe he really isn't AL after all....:nod

Tags:
  2. Wrath Mourning

Well, the Akatsuki uniform is nail polish...

3. chauronity ビリーバット

Yeah.
    What if the leader wasnt in the group pic at all and the one @background was sasori?

4. DeepThought I See What You Did There...

9Tails is saying that Blue hair is the AL.
    That auburn hair dude could have been Sasori.... My whole world is crumbling down!
    Female leader isn't a bad idea. Kishi would really throw a curve ball after all the other females being downplayed (except Tsunade of course)

So... Tsunade vs Bluehair then?

5. Thorn Fully Awesome

What if the leader is really Naruto? What if he has done this just so he can attract more attention to the manga aptly named after himself? WHAT IF?!?!

6. Castitas Lilium Official Moe!Loli of NF

7. lazer85 Member

I hope so, I mean, I'm a guy, but the fact that there isn't one impressive female (tsunade is annoying) short of temari (a support character), makes me a little uncomfortable and annoyed. Like how sexist do you have to be to make so many kick us ninja's and almost none of the good ones are girls.

8. Kisame Banned

Females cant be leaders

9. Shishi-O Oda Is God

i may be slow an stuff, but..where does it say AL has purple hair?

10. QuoNina Active Member

For this to work is that the orange hair guy can stay as AL but still listens to the blue-haired.

Think about a king who marries a very bossy queen...

...if the blue-haired is indeed female and the girl friend of AL, that is. She may even be the one who encouraged AL to start bijuu hunting. As we all know it's the female who changes the world around. :noworry

11. CarolinaB Bianca dares you to cry.

Naah! If ginger haired dude it's not the leader then flower wearing Akatsuki it's a dude. Not mather what frutty he may look. I don't think Kishi will make a female the Leader. Very very unlikely.:(

12. Descent of the Lion What 0Fear has always been

The blue haired "chick" is not the leader. From the he/she talked he/she is a peer of Itachi and the others, he/she takes orders from the leader actually. It would suck if blue hair was the leader...the one we call AL is too dang cool. The Blue hairedd member nags too much. That would blow.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2006
  13. Denneboom Guest

That would explain why the "Orange guy" has been introduced before the "Blue".

14. gabha GB's Norman

I doubt that kishi would go that way especially given how he treats the female cast, it would be a welcome twist, but I'm betting it won't happen.

15. Wu Fei The Unknown Ninja

thank you.

Anyways, It'd be stupid if that wasnt the leader. U don't stand above the others with ur back turned when ur not the leader. He had a gangsta stance too. If it wasnt him then yondaime has a chance again.

16. Descent of the Lion What 0Fear has always been

He hasn't been introduced...in fact it's quite the opposite. It's more like a teaser. Which leads me to believe that Violet is gonna be shown first before they show his full face.

I know he did have the gangst stance. How can he NOT be the leader... Expecially sense he talks to all of them like they were little b's, even Itachi.

"You will tell him, now!"

Last edited: Oct 14, 2006
  17. HinataGuardian Member

That's so ridiculously sexist, saying a female can't be a leader. Tsunade is leading the whole villiage and it has yet to fall into ruin. Kurenai leads her genin 3 man cell team, and they've all proven to be good in their own respects. That's such a load of bull, and i'm a male yet i'm offended. Sure, this is a shonen manga though that doesn't mean there can't be strong females. Chi Chi from Dragonball was rather impressive for a human, Anna from Shaman King is quite powerful too, Kagome despite lacking physical strength has tremendous spiritual power, Akane from Ranma 1/2 has sent many a character flying, The Major from Ghost in the Shell is pretty much in command of Section 9, and i'm sure there are so many other examples of strong females! It's just ridiculous to say that a woman, or young lady couldn't be a leader. If they are not put into such roles it's because of gender bias. Women are just as capable if not more than capable at being leaders. Most households in America are run by women, especially in my home. Also with 51 percent of the world's population being female, which I am sure the gap will increase as time goes on, that we will have many great female leaders arise! The next President could be a woman after all and yet you guys want to say a woman could not be a leader.

18. Descent of the Lion What 0Fear has always been

Thats fine and dandy, but I'll be pissed if AL wasn't AL. AL or the one we think as the leader is a heck of a lot more interesting than Blue hair. Gender isn't the issue. AL is just friken cool.

I wouldn't say females are more capable...I would say it is even.

19. Emasculation Storm brought to you by Death

Yeah, cause you know so much about blue hair.

20. Descent of the Lion What 0Fear has always been

We don't...but from what I do know about AL..he's a heck of a lot cooler than any Akatsuki. His abilities are friken awesome. plus you know he's stronger than anyone there. This guy someones a crazy statue that can exstract any Biju, and he can make clones for other people, PLUS he can talk telepathically.. You have to be a moron to think anyone in Akatuki is stronger than this guy.

21. Emasculation Storm brought to you by Death

Or... You have to be a moron to believe (with any amount of certainty) that he is stronger than someone we know absolutely nothing about.

Unlike Orange hair...

- Blue hair's features have not been shown.
    - Blue hair's abilities have not been shown.
    - Other member's beliefs on/thoughts of/reactions to Blue Hair have not been shown.

22. Descent of the Lion What 0Fear has always been

Well unlike blue hair

AL rules the roost

He's the only one that Knows the jutsu

He is not afraid of 8 strong criminals

His whole face hasn't been shown, but has been teased...everyone else was revealed fully when their face was shown for the first time.

He hasn't been having trouble with anything...where as bluey can't even find his/her Jin

His word is law

Kakuzu, Hidan, Oro, Zetsu, Itachi, Sasori, Unnamed member, and Daidara are fearful of him to the point of obeying him like little B's.

Noooooo this guy isn't the strongest. People just want blue hair to be stronger because they think he/she is the only female in the group. All evidence points to leader being stronger.

AL has been the most active unrevealed character...even Hidan and Kakuzu were top secret before AL first made his moves. This fool is the threat. When Hidan and Kakuzu were still in the shadows they did next to nothing...AL on the otherhand has done a lot for a character we know nothing about.

23. Emasculation Storm brought to you by Death

Speculation. No proof.

Speculation. No proof.

From what I've seen, hardly any of them show any fear towards any of the others. Also, we haven't seen anything that shows that blue hair is afraid of any of them. And again, no proof. For all we know he is scared shitless of them and is just good at hiding it.

Blue hair has had his/her hair shown but absolutely no ability or facial features. More mysterious imo.

That has nothing to do with anything. Stop grasping for straws. And if he wasn't having trouble with anything, he wouldn't need to pull all the Akatsuki back to perform his jutsu.

Speculation. We've seen Sasori give orders. We've seen Itachi give orders. We've seen Zetsu give orders. Maybe what he's said so far is blue hairs words?

Speculation. Blue haired member has shown no signs of obeying any word hes given and has shown no fear whatsoever. Try again.

Or you're just an assumptious tool?

Which means what exactly?

People want blue hair to be the leader because that would be a NICE TWIST from what we have, so far, been lead to believe. Not everyone wants Naruto to be predictable.

24. I Я Reckless! shoot 'em dead

This is ridiculous

No, we have not seen the blue haired bitch do ANYHTING, that includes giving other members orders, so there is no proof that points to her being the leader, nor anything that would make anybody think she was.

We HAVE, however seen the Orange haired member give numerous members orders to do this and that.He even said to Itachi "You will tell him now."I have never heard anyone talk to "mr.badass" Itachi like that, and seeing as how it was an order, thats is proof enough that he is the leader.

If you need more proof, im sure you have read 327, when he called Kakuzu and Hidan back against their own will to seal the sanbi.Him doing something like that does not make me in any way believe the blue haired bitch is the leader

25. Descent of the Lion What 0Fear has always been

What the heck? You're basing all you crap on,...not assumption...WISHFUL thinking. My stuff has evidence. AL gives orders, Blue Hair couldn't even fight GAI because Kisame challenged it and AL OVERRULED her...now if she was the leader wouldn't she be able to fight anyone she wanted? AL is clearly the leader...NOTHING and I mean nothing points to Blue hairs being leader... AL on the other hand is called AL for a reason..he makes decisions for EVERYONE. And no one tells him what to do about ANYTHING... talk about "Assumption" we must be confusing that word with evidence.

26. Emasculation Storm brought to you by Death

No, now you're just delusional. I'm not sitting here saying blue hair IS the AL, that would be stupid because there is no proof. Would I like it? Maybe, if blue hair is a cool character that would be a nice twist. But unlike you, I'm not saying (as fact) that something is something when there is no actual proof saying it is right. I am simply arguing the idea with as much "evidence" for my claim than you have for yours, and yes, that's what it is, a claim.

Orange hair has not yet been proven AL, yet you're sitting here saying he is for a fact because you think he is.

But continue acting the fool, it's all good.

27. Descent of the Lion What 0Fear has always been

Acting like a fool? You're the one denying evidence like an imbecil. Please tell me, why do we call him AL? Is it just because we wanted to, or is it....the evidence?

28. Odlam Team 7 4 Life

Keep it civil or agree to disagree and move on please.

29. Descent of the Lion What 0Fear has always been

It's good. I'm done here.

30. I Я Reckless! shoot 'em dead

There is also NO evidence suggesting that he is NOT the leader of AL.There is also NO evidence suggesting that the blue haired member has even a possibilty of being the AL.So, as of right now, you could say that we dont know if he is the leader, so its 50/50.

But this is what turns the evidence in favor of the orange haired member.He has so far given Sasori orders.He has given Itachi orders.He has given Kisame orders.He has given Deidara orders.He has given Hidan orders.He has given Kakuzu orders.We have even seen Zetsu reporting back to him.Now, wouldnt that make you think that he is the leader if hes giving other members orders and being reported back too??

Your evidence of the blue-haired member having a possibility being the AL is severly lacking, as well as your evidence that the orange haired member is not the AL.

The blue haired member has not yet been proven AL, yet you're sitting here saying he is for a fact because you think he is.

No need to get offensive during a debate.