1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

what if sasuke died

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by ♠Mr.Nibbles♠, Sep 25, 2006.

1. ♠Mr.Nibbles♠ Nibbles on Nipples

What would happen if they allow Sasuke to die in his atempt to seek revenge on his brother. Even though the story line isn't set up to let that happen what if there was a twist and Itachi just made him still seem like he was weak and decided that Sasuke don't have what it takes to be an Uchiha and kills him. What will Naruto do, Sakura, the Leafvillage?????????????

Tags:
  2. RAGING BONER Sexual Tyrannosaurus

Naruto and Sakura will cry...and the Leaf Village will have lost all hope of ever regaining the power it once had when the Uchiha bloodline was around.

But Sasuke won't die...1stly, he's the most popular character in the manga's country of origin and 2nd he's a main character in a kiddy manga, if you've ever read other manga like this you'd know main characters never die (permanently).

3. Lord Yu Active Member

The manga would be alot more interesting.:oh

4. RAGING BONER Sexual Tyrannosaurus

Bah! the Uchiha storyline is basically what keeps this manga going, it ties into practically everything...but I agree, if Kishimoto has the balls and talent to give Sasuke a proper death at the end of the series then I'd give him serious props.

5. Shiron BOING!!!

I actually agree.

What I think would happen if Sasuke is killed (by Itachi), is that first of course, Naruto and Sakura would cry over his death. However, eventually, they will get over it and will swear to destroy Itachi, along with the rest of Aktasuki, in memory/honor of Sasuke's unfufilled dream (and to get revenge, of course). That would make an awesome plot, with Naruto and Sakura working together to defeat Akatsuki (of course, I'm probably biased here, what with being a NaruSaku shipper and all, but whatever).

Plus, there'd be no more repetitive, "Let's try to bring Sasuke back", "Oh no, he stronger than us" "Let's train and get stronger" "Okay, we're stronger. Let's try again" "Oh no, he got stronger too and is thus still stronger than us" "We must train more," ect, ect. I know it's not that bad yet, but Sasuke has the possibility of basically becoming Naruto's Naraku.

As for the Uchiha storyline... that can be revealed right before Itachi kills Sasuke (with someone else listening, who will end up giving the info to Team Kakashi, if necessary), so that really isn't a problem.

However, despite how awesome that could end up being IMO, it's definitely not going to happen.

6. ♠Mr.Nibbles♠ Nibbles on Nipples

Thank you, someone else also see the great potential of killing this guy off

7. Sai_What Custome title? How troublesome

I agree with above. They'd cry, Naruto would swear revenge, they'd move on.
    I think it might be interesting to see what happens with Sai and Oro. The whole reason Sai stayed with them was "to investigate the bond" so would he just skip out on the whole revenge plotline, or would he join in? Also, if Oro didn't transfer his body, he'd need to find someone else...how about SAI??? Oh, conspiracy theories...
    At this point I'm all for killing Sauske off.

8. Sho Active Member

What if Naruto died? What if Sakura died?

Omg, I think it'd be more interesting!! :omg

Seriously, but no. Sasuke pretty much carries half the story with him, and the plot would suck if he were to be removed. Kishimoto himself admits this series wouldn't survive without Sasuke, so I think I'd trust his opinion here. =/

9. kuchiyoseNOjutsu Badass

If Sasuke dies the unpredictability of this series will go up a notch. Coz this means no character will ever be safe anymore, and thay could die in the next chapter or so. IMO it will be good if Kishi chooses a different path from what other mangakas have been doing in the past.

10. Seto Kaiba God Hand Crusher

I agree, I think it'd be interesting to see Naruto and Sakura's reactions to losing someone so close knowing he couldn't be revived. Also, Sasuke's death would obviously be a huge factor for Naruto's development, it may force him to become more mature and bring him a step closer to ideal Hokage-material.

11. ♠Mr.Nibbles♠ Nibbles on Nipples

[ Also, Sasuke's death would obviously be a huge factor for Naruto's development, it may force him to become more mature and bring him a step closer to ideal Hokage-material.[/QUOTE]

I agree Naruto definitely needs a push towards maturity

12. Ofkinheimer Active Member

Sasake's death would likely go against most general rules of Shouen manga but would certainly lend an air of originality and unpredictability to Kishi's script.

It will dissappoint a lot of people, but those who respect the art of the entire storyline will digest as long as it justly serves the greater plot.

13. Futagokage Runaway Kage

When??? right Now (Ch 324)

I think that things would loss interest and the plot may fall, because even if Naruto would face a true defeast, he would also loss any interest of beat Orochimaru, because even that will not bring his friend back.

sasuke is important for the overall plot, even if we do not like him, killing him is a hard desicion that would be taken in the precise moment.

14. Ofkinheimer Active Member

If Sasake were to die, it would not be fitting that he did not accomplish the goal he set at the beginning of the series. That would be the equivalent of bad storytelling on Kishi's behalf.

Expectations have been built for 6+ years and to have them be reached anticlimatically will just about put the nail in the coffin of the series.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2006
  15. Jin-E Well-Known Member

I would personally not like it at all if Sasuke got killed off before he has done a decent fight against Itachi. It would be kind of boring since Naruto probably would have every major fight in the series(against Oro, Itachi and AL). I would like to see different fighters and match ups, not simply Naruto solo victories.

Sasuke is one of the key factors that drives Naruto and he would probably be totally devestated since he failed his promise. And according to his own words- he wouldn't even be fit to serve as Hokage as a result of this.

It would be a bold move by Kishi, i admit.

16. Shadow Slayer Poof no Jutsu

The manga was be a hell of alot better because there would be more tension on wether someone else is going to die or not.

17. Nice Gai Black Kamina

It would be more interesting because he doesnt play a big enough role in Part 2 worry about anymore. I am kind hoping he does die I can honestly say I dont give damn about Sasuke. I just dont think he is that important to the storyline anymore. So much more things going right now that Sasuke is a fading memories.

18. Kakuzu GB Imperator

What if Sasuke died?

That would be great!

19. 99NineTails99 witty fox

It would be interesting for the plot development of Naruto. It would also be more realistic because not all of our hopes and goals can be fulfilled. It is rare for authors to kill off one of the main characters, but it certainly isn't unheard of. I am actually getting tired of all the Shouen manga being similar and predictable. And what would be better in my opinion is as Sasuke fulfills his goal in revenge, he dies with his brother.

20. The_Leader Nope, not here!

And this is the point where I'm absolutely and utterly glad that Kishimoto does not follow the majority of his fanboy's wishes.

Let's kill off Sakura too, she's served her purpose.

21. *Ex-PrinCeSs* ♥I'm a..

I couldn't agree more:notrust

22. Kurairu Lords of Insufficient Light

I think if Sasuke killed Sakura in front of Naruto, then Naruto Killed Sasuke as full nine tails, it'd be nice =D Like three birds with one stone of Godly proportions.

Sadly, I know this will never happen =/

23. Snickers Peanuts in your privates

it would be the same as now, only naruto would be screaming ''Hokage Hokage Hokage Hokage'' instead of ''Sasuke come Back, Sasuke, Sasuke''. Sasuke lacks screentime.

24. Obvakhi Member

If Sasuke is to die, then you shall have my word that it will be a GLORIOUS death! It will be so honorable that every anti-sasuke will respect him.

^_^;;

25. Seany Banned

If Sasuke died Naruto & Sakura would probably have a breakdown. Since they would of failed to protect him yet again.
    But he won't die, since he's the most popular and he's basically keeping this manga together.

26. Clandestine Sauce is a Douche!

Itachis really good at escaping death....whats to say sasuke didnt inherite the trait through genes. :amuse

27. Kakuzu GB Imperator

That sounds great too!

28. Nice Gai Black Kamina

Good for him. Sasuke needs it.

29. ♠Mr.Nibbles♠ Nibbles on Nipples

Let's kill off Sakura too, she's served her purpose.[/QUOTE]

That would be great. Lets make Naruto the last survivor

30. Lovewitches ◕ ‿‿ ◕

If sasuke died, there would be allot of n00bs crying and making threads about their sorrow :oh